Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How are you guys doing? Had my surgery on the 12th and have lost 8 pounds!

I have lost 15, but today I've-been cheating. I ate a Vienna sausage, a slice of turkey, and some crab dip. I'm afraid I'm going to fail this. Please don't bear me up.

That's great! You are not going to fail. I had one tiny bite of pizza. My dr has/had me comvinced if I hate any food other than Soup for 3 weeks I would have major problem s with the sleeve. I have 50 pounds to lose and now I only have 42! So excited

Yeah. I want to lose 60 or so. He said it should come off pretty quickly. I have been walking...a lot. I think aim just hungry. My hubby is terrified I will end up in the hospital.

So I was sleeved on the 12th. It's been over a week now and it's no easy. Love food I guess. Lost a few pounds though and feel real good.

Congrats!!

Thanks. I will make it. I am sure it gets easier. My wife had it 3 years ago and she is going to do the soft foods with me.

I was sleeved on the 11th. I am craving all kinds of good foods. I think this is the funeral process. We can have it in due time but in smaller portions I ate baked potato Soup from McCalisters and had a tiny bite of meatloaf. So delicious. I'm down 21 pounds.

So I tried some cottage cheese.. granted im a few days early on my phase three and it feels like it wants to come back up! Anyone else experiencing this?

I haven't had any issues with the foods I have tried and I'm a little afraid. My hubby seems to think I shouldn't be able to eat like this. I take that back.This morning I tried a Vienna sausage and it tasted like someone poured pure salt in my mouth. Then I ate 3/4 of a Carbmaster yogurt. 2 green Beans, as much as a could of a pure Protein Shake and 2 bites of chicken tortilla Soup. Sound like too much at this point. It's 5:47

I was sleeved on the 12th too. Total weight loss 20lbs. 15 lbs since day of surgery. First week was not an easy ride. Got diarrhea as soon as I introduced Protein Shake. Had to stay off it until I figured out it was the soy milk. Weird! Switched to lactaid skim and I've been fine. I do use the bathroom daily could be the liquids because that wasn't the case before surgery. So far 11 days on liquids, 3 more days before I can graduate to purée. Since I'm feeling better now, I decided to try an eat a hard boiled egg without the yolk. It wasn't as gratifying as I thought it would be and now an hour later I'm feeling a bit nauseous. Took 20 minutes to eat it too. I'm waiting the 3 days I have left to start the puree stage but I'm afraid I won't like anything.

I was sleeved on the 12th too. Total weight loss 20lbs. 15 lbs since day of surgery. First week was not an easy ride. Got diarrhea as soon as I introduced Protein shake. Had to stay off it until I figured out it was the soy milk. Weird! Switched to lactaid skim and I've been fine. I do use the bathroom daily could be the liquids because that wasn't the case before surgery. So far 11 days on liquids' date=' 3 more days before I can graduate to purée. Since I'm feeling better now, I decided to try an eat a hard boiled egg without the yolk. It wasn't as gratifying as I thought it would be and now an hour later I'm feeling a bit nauseous. Took 20 minutes to eat it too. I'm waiting the 3 days I have left to start the puree stage but I'm afraid I won't like anything.[/quote']

You had the surgery the same day! Sounds like we are making the same progress.. I tried cottage cheese that worked out ok.. Im gonna try egg salad with low fat mayo in a few.. Im supposed to start my puree stage on Wednesday

I am still on liquid and its difficult because everyone else is eating. Can't graduate for another week. My surgeon has me in 3 weeks liquid and I am not tempted to hurt myself yet and I am scared. But I will make it. Down 25 lbs since pre op diet. 15 of it after surgery.

Well im hoping and thinking i won't hurt myself it's only a few days,early

Well im hoping and thinking i won't hurt myself it's only a few days' date='early[/quote']

No I understand. The Dr scared the crap out I me about starting earlier than 3 weeks. So I am afraid to do anything he hasn't told me. I have a follow up next week so I will hear what he has to say then.