Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Texarkana Bandsters

thanks everyone! Yesterdaywas a great day! I even admitted a new patient (good for me). I am still tight in the mornings. I really miss gulping my drinks! Someone told me I should be able to gulp... is this normal for the sweet spot?? I can drink, just have to sip and that is hard for me. Never knew that was how I drank, never been much of a drinker.

sg- yea, that is great, you are losing !!! Moving the plate sounds like a good idea. I will have to try that too. I am also trying to stop eating when everyone else stops at the table.

Isnt Texarkana having a support meeting in dec? I know MP isnt. Anyone know?

BOX, BOX, BOX, BOX, BOX....

Texarkana is having support group meeting Dec. 10, 7:00p.m. Wadley Hosp. So if any of you MP folks wanna join us, come on! Hope I have my Xmas shopping done by then. Plan on doing that next week. Hope I can go and zip through the list. I am cheating this year. Think I am mainly going to do Gift certificates. Restaurants, movies, ect. Just don't have it in me to do all the "shoping" this year. Don't think the leg/ankle will take it. If somebody has some good ideas, pass them along.

TP, glad you have your problem cleared up so now you can start your shopping.

Susan, are you doing good with your adjustment now? Have you ever had to have an unfil before?

How are the nebies doing? Haven't seen you posting?

wish412, how are you doing now after your surgery?

Sugarbear, I'm jealous...... I don't even have my tree out of storage yet, much less almost done with my shopping. lol

Susan, how do you feel this morning?

Yall have a good day.

i am fine and i am sending sug b my christmas list!!!! i have to take mom to dr in tyler tomorrow and we are going shopping so maybe i'll make a good start tomorrow and lisa when you put your tree come on over and put mine up too!!!

Just checking in and glad to see everybody's doing pretty good.

Hang in there!

Weird....I was just typing here and the page moved and my post dissapeared!? Haven't done shopping yet but going to complete list today and try to "get-er-done" next week. I have to go to Texarkana to see the doc for my leg/ankle. Hope it's the last visit. I will try to do shopping then. I don't like to put tree up early anymore either. I only put a small tree up, Fiber optic. I keep thinking I'll do something different, like get a nice prelit one on sale for next year. Used to put up a real tree every year, but not the last 3 or 4 years. Well, I see my post that I lost above this one? How did that happen? Better go now. Everyone take care.

Thanks for asking Sugarbear, I am doing great..3 weks out now. Went to the doctor on Wenesday, and he said I have just done perfectly, and can go back to the gym on Monday, but I am about to have a new Grandbaby this weekend according to the Ob/Gyn and I may be too tied up to work out. Recovery has been fine, had Thanksgiving brunch for family, anly missed church 1 Sunday, and had family get together last Saturday, so things are fairly normal. My tummy looks unbelievably flat, no stretch marks, and my pants went from 10/12 to 6/8 in just 2 weeks. I have lost 8-10 lbs thru it all, nice perk also. I will post pictures soon as I can get hubby to take some and figure out how to get them on this site. MIZBOO

Susan, I'll send T over to do the tree. He is really good at decorating, but you have to help with the top. You should have seen our tree last year. It was almost as good as Charlie Brown's tree. All the ornaments were from about my shoulder height down. You know how tall I am. NOT! And of course, I will have to charge you for contract work. lol

later!

Oh no, it doesn't work that way. You have to pay for his special talents. Just like if you hired an interior decorator to come in and decorate your tree. He just might "decorate" your whole house. His nickname around here is "Tornado Tanner". lol He goes way beyond what I can do to decorate. lol

My treadmil is not doing what it's supposed to. I haven't lost a thing. boo-hiss! Yall have a good day and stay in the box!

just an FYI... the detective asked me several times was I sure that I hadnt been to chili's or burgerking...He also told me there were eight people on the video at Walmart getting my money! He believes he can identify them and will be getting a arrest soon. !! YEA... be careful with your debit card !!! This is exciting that they may be caught. Can you believe it, eight people !!! Must be a ring of theifs in the area. Take care everyone!!!

ps... this does mean dont give your debit card to a waiter and let them leave with it from your table, go with them! I am not using my debit card in any of the drive thru mcdonalds or burgerking etc either !!

WOW, TP, eight people! Glad to hear and I hope that they get caught. I don't sympathize those kind of people.

Wish412, glad to hear you are doing/losing great.

Lisa, I have a gd that could match Tanner. She and her sister helped with my tree and ALL my ornaments hung nicely at the very bottom. Of course, I praised them all the while I rearranged them. LOL

Don't you just love Christmas and children.

Lo2us, how's it going?

SugarB and Hippmom, I haven't done any shopping and this yr I have proclaimed to family (even grandchildren) we aren't buying gifts. I spent my Christmas money (lapband) is August.

Well, famous words from Lisa, "stay in the box".

Have a blessed w/k.