Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Your the onlyone who meeds to watch there attitude. My doctor recommended lean cusine pre op so didnt think anything was wrong I only at the chicken blended and was fine secondly weather u have good information or not I dont have to be disrespectful so u can save it.

Your the onlyone who meeds to watch there attitude. My doctor recommended lean cusine pre op so didnt think anything was wrong I only at the chicken blended and was fine secondly weather u have good information or not I dont have to be disrespectful so u can save it.

That didn't even make sense. My attitude is fine. Take the advice. Your body could handle that much salt pre op because you could make up for it by drinking more Fluid, you have a tiny stomach now that can't handle it.

scraping my tongue, brushing my teeth and swishing helps me deal with that a lot.

Bye liz get over yourself

How do I get rid of it I sip Water all day. This dry mouth is killing me

What i did is having a chewing gum sugar free for few mins then spit it out

It helped alot with the dry mouth and weird taste and weird layer inside ur mouth

The tooth paste didn't help

I took it from day 2 after surgery

I did fine

I am 6 weeks out now

Good luck and hope i helped :)

While in the shower this morning I began to throw up.... I think its called dry heave bc nothing comes up.... Now im eating ice I hate this surgery all of the terrible things and possibilities shoyld have been explained

I'm having this problem I can't get my Water in it hurt to swallow I don't kno how big of a sip to take and I'm scared to drink cause I throw up dry blood for two days

I'm having this problem I can't get my Water in it hurt to swallow I don't kno how big of a sip to take and I'm scared to drink cause I throw up dry blood for two days

Old blood I mean

Old blood I mean

Well i had the same thing too

I was drinking Water with a teaspoon and waited till it hot my stomach, then again another spoon and it was fine

Don't b scared it will over soon :)

I feel u

For dry mouth I also chewed gum or sucked on sugar free mints. Research and asking others has been my best tool. I get rid of dry heaves by drinking lil sip of something carbonated. It releases gas by belching and releases the pressure. I understand it doesn't work for everyone. Diet ginger ale seems to work the best.

Then maybe you should call your doctor for an immediate answer since you can't be bothered with the banter a forum has.

While I sort of agree that this whole thing is kind of abrupt and it seems like the PT may not have done her part I think its important to consider that she is still rather fresh post op and shes sick.

I still have a dry mouth all the time too. Its like Im always thirsty. But I feel like Im drinking all tge time. In the mornings....man am I thirsty. And I have caught myself....too late a few times....taking too big of a drink because I was soooo thirsty. Boy....that hurt like heck. I didnt throw up but my stomach hurt BAD after.

Hope you feel better.

Well I think maybe its all of the heat in the house making dry air im sipping Water and now have a humidifier in my room cant afford to buy bioten right now I hear the product is great but its like every week im buying new things for my conditions. I went grocery shopping and got Powerade zero which I have drank before but this time my stomach disagrees... I tried to eat greek yogurt its disgusting... I need to get liquid in some way I should have got pedialite but I thought about it way too late

Also thought about sugar free gum while in,line as I was looking someone distracted my focus... Smh

Honestly, mzrich, I would not buy gum. you will more than likely swallow a lot of air while chewing with will be uncomfortable, and lets say you accidentally swallowed a wad of gum, that would be bad too.

Stick with regular around the clock oral care, sipping your WARM beverages and you will start to feel better. My mouth is dryish too, but like you, I am not going to go buy anymore products.

Save up your money for the biotene mouthwash. It really works well. I use it all the time.