Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You should try shopping for the gas x strips on Ebay or drugstore.com... You may be able to get some shipped to you relatively quickly.. I hope this helps!!

Omg that is a great idea thank you,

It's hard to keep up with everyones posts. This site is getting bigger and bigger. I'm glad everyone is doing ok so far. I only have 3 days left. I think I'm getting to the nervous point. My pre-op diet has been terrible. I can't lie. Good luck on those getting sleeved today. God be you all.

Day two and I'm feeling decent. Pain is actually a little worse than yesterday. I have gas pain in my shoulder that I didn't have yesterday. Yesterday I was able to get in about 60 oz of liquid. Getting discharged in about 15 minutes. Not really looking forward to the 90 ride home. I'm just thankful I don't have to fly home.

I was able to see pics of the surgery. It was pretty interesting. I think I'm going to ask if I can take them home for a souvenir.

Minime...try infant wind drops. It's the same active ingredient, simithicone. In tablets they are 80mg I think, and the strips are 60mg. So you would just use whatever amount equals about that.

Deborah

Well it's nearly bedtime here in Scotland and I'm so proud of myself completing my first day pre op diet.

I know it doesn't seem much but for me this is a big achievement :P There was even a big yummy cake in work today and I managed to say no.

Fingers xed for the next 13 days.......

You guys! I started my pre op liquid diet today (day 1 of 3). Going to the bathroom nonstop and headachey and craving solid food. Also reminding myself that this is for a good cause. Surgery is Friday morning! I'm so excited and scares and nervous and happy! It's an emotional roller coaster.

Well it's nearly bedtime here in Scotland and I'm so proud of myself completing my first day pre op diet.

I know it doesn't seem much but for me this is a big achievement :P There was even a big yummy cake in work today and I managed to say no.

Fingers xed for the next 13 days.......

When is your surgery? Mine is scheduled for March 25th

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Hi Cassie

My op is tues 26th March. Can't wait!

I go tomorrow. 5:30am. I am sooo nervous right now. My stomach is in so many knots. I can't even eat my disgusting PRE op food lol ahhh pray for me tomorrow!

I just found out that I am to be a March sleever, too. I just got off the phone with the surgeon's office, and 3/25 is my date. My doctor is in the "lose weight before surgery" group, and I am having trouble with that. And I'm really, really anxious about this. Glad to see I'm not alone! Best wishes to everyone!!

I'm going in at 7:15 an tomorrow & I'm having panic attacks. Had to take 2 xanax last night. All this anticipation has taken a toll on me. I sure hope i can handle it afterward. Im a bit excited too, but i cant seem to shake the nerves & the "what-if's.". :--0

I'm going in at 7:15 an tomorrow & I'm having panic attacks. Had to take 2 xanax last night. All this anticipation has taken a toll on me. I sure hope i can handle it afterward. Im a bit excited too' date=' but i cant seem to shake the nerves & the "what-if's.". :--0[/quote']

Jilliemay...im feeling the same way. I go in on thursday for my surgery and im freaking out. You just have tp try to remember that it is going to be so worth it when we are healthy and skinny. A friend of mine that had the surgery told me there is nothing to it. Its not that painful your more so just tired until your body gets used to less food. Keep ur head up. We will do fine

Y'all. We post A LOT! Lol. I was trying to continue for BigDaddyJoe, but with all the final exam essays I am grading, I have to admit (difficult to do) that I just can't keep up right now. Anyone able?

Day four of Preop diet. Screaming headache, still.... And still a nasty taste in my mouth! Yecccch! 6 more days of this for me. Hope everyone is doing well! Good news is, 4 lbs down!