Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Good luck everyone who has surgery today. Im up showered and ready to leave for the hospital. Prayers please. I will be praying for all the sleevers today.

Thanks for your prayers I will cross the border in two hours.

Prayers to my other sleeves today. I'm on my way to hospital. I'm 1st w dr today:)

Prayers to my other sleeves today. I'm on my way to hospital. I'm 1st w dr today:)

Me to gwenny. Im here at the hospital now. Goos luck.

Sending good vibes gwenny

Traycrow good wishes

what size bougie did your doctor use or will your doctor use

My doctor used a 50...not sure what that exactly means though.

So I'm 6 days post op. ice Water seems to be my best friend. Warm things don't go down so well. I need to find a way to get more Protein in. My shakes all seem nasty now. I've lost a total of 17 lbs since I started my pre-op diet. 11 of those has been since surgery. I had some issues with surgery and spent like 9 or 10 hours in recovery. My heart rate was double what it normally is. I pretty much slept all of Friday and Saturday and stayed in hospital till Monday afternoon after some terrible bouts with dry heaves. I really had no pain other than in my chest when I swallowed. I hardly ever used my pain pump. My surgeon used 1 hole through my belly button which was very cool because I was expecting 4 or 5. Overall not a bad experience.

So I'm 6 days post op. ice Water seems to be my best friend. Warm things don't go down so well. I need to find a way to get more Protein in. My shakes all seem nasty now. I've lost a total of 17 lbs since I started my pre-op diet. 11 of those has been since surgery. I had some issues with surgery and spent like 9 or 10 hours in recovery. My heart rate was double what it normally is. I pretty much slept all of Friday and Saturday and stayed in hospital till Monday afternoon after some terrible bouts with dry heaves. I really had no pain other than in my chest when I swallowed. I hardly ever used my pain pump. My surgeon used 1 hole through my belly button which was very cool because I was expecting 4 or 5. Overall not a bad experience.

I am just a few days ahead of you and still cant even get half the protein in..I have been told not to rush it..I was weak as ever until today..hang in there..your body will adjust :)

Hi everyone. So I find my nerves are getting the best of me. I'm not scared but I am starting to have a melt down. What am I doing? Friday is coming so fast. I'm just ready for it to be done and over. Are these feelings normal?

Tricie, I'm with you on Friday. I've had surgery before and never felt as nervous as I do now but I know once I get that "I don't give a darn" shot before surgery all will be well. Best wishes to you TOMORROW....

YES!!!!!! I found a new Protein Powder that I may be able to tolerate......Its called nectar and I found at The Vitamin Shoppe and it comes in about 10 flavors.

YES!!!!!! I found a new Protein Powder that I may be able to tolerate......Its called nectar and I found at The Vitamin Shoppe and it comes in about 10 flavors.

That's what I drink! It's the best!! The one I found that has the best flavors! You can add moo, crystal light or any flavor Water Enhancer to the juice flavors to help of you need it. Lemon ice is soo good with and extra shot of lemon flavor just like Lipton ice tea!

On way to hospital. So nervous!! Thanks for all the prayers.