Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November 2012 sleevers how are you doing ?

My nutritionist said that exercise' date=' while healthy and necessary, won't really increase your weight loss. It is more for maintaining. The majority of our loss will come from our bodies using our fat stores for calories. (that of course depends on what kind of deficit we create with our food intake).[/quote']

I"m sorry but your nut is a nut. Exercising uses more energy (calories) thus increasing weight loss. Your metabolism will also increase which uses more energy (calories). I've seen some terrible nuts in my time, but that one takes the cake!

At my diabetes doctor and I am off my insulin and I do not have to take oral meds. Before surgery I weighed 361, today I weigh 296... I am so excited!!!!

Congrats Missyhope!! I'm finally losing some more weight!! I was in a stall there for a moment I couldnt get under 250 and it really upsetted me but I finally started to lose Im down to 243 and I see my dr Feb 21st and I want to go and weigh 230 so I have like a month to lose 13 lbs!! I can do it!! S.W 290lb and C.W is 243 a total of 47lbs in 2months I'm happy But I want to get under 200!!!

Sleeved Nov 12th' date=' now down 94lbs and the 12th of Jan will be 2 months out! just keeps falling off! can't wait for the next 100 to be gone. Things are changing and finding I can do what I used to do after struggeling for the last 12 years of being in "Fat Hell", can only blame myself, but never again!, only going to get better now.[/quote']

I bet you're a damned man! LOL jk of course! Men lose so easily! Also, girls don't compare yourself to others weight loss! It will get discouraging! Percent of weight loss means more! I am 5'8" and have a bmi of 38. I wont lose as fast as a man with a bmi of 60 or a 20 year old girl with same bmi!

Hi I was sleeved November 27th and weighed 290 before surgery and Im down to 250!! So 40lb gone so far but I feel so like I should be losing more!!! Maybe I'm being unrealistic or just to hard on myself but im just so scared that this suirgery wont WORK!!! To Yasmine I eat a little bit of everyhting but to be honest all Snacks or food that I put in my mouth have to have some kind of Protein because I struggle so much to meet the Protein. Also I do myfitnesspal Ortegap. but how many calries does it say you should be having cuz that programs gives me so much even though my dr told me 1200. How many calories is everyone trying to consume!! And how do you get a ticker

We would have gained from late November until now! I am not sleeved yet...I probably did! But 40 is great! I've been told 300-500 calories from my doc. I'd not lose at 1200! I've damaged my metabolism too badly!

HW: 511 lbs

SW: 446 lbs

CW: 385 lbs

Sleeved 11-30-2012

So from 9-1-2012 to today down 126 lbs

I"m sorry but your nut is a nut. Exercising uses more energy (calories) thus increasing weight loss. Your metabolism will also increase which uses more energy (calories). I've seen some terrible nuts in my time' date=' but that one takes the cake![/quote']

I so agree! Calories in and calories burned is what it's all about!

Sleeved November 5th. Down 58 since surgery 87 since September 14th. Averaged 62g Protein 38g carbs and 557 calories since surgery.

I was sleeved Nov 20 and I'm down 40 lbs ! I'm walking and eating about 800 to 900 calories a day with as much Protein as I can do .

Congrats Missyhope!! I'm finally losing some more weight!! I was in a stall there for a moment I couldnt get under 250 and it really upsetted me but I finally started to lose Im down to 243 and I see my dr Feb 21st and I want to go and weigh 230 so I have like a month to lose 13 lbs!! I can do it!! S.W 290lb and C.W is 243 a total of 47lbs in 2months I'm happy But I want to get under 200!!!

You and I have the same (well close enough) stats! Sw:298. Cw: 247. I, too, CANNOT wait to see the scale start with a '1'. What are u eating?

Am I normal? I was sleeved nov. 14th. When I started the whole process in September I weighed 292. At the time of surgery 262. Now I'm at 229lbs. I keep seeing these huge numbers from others after surgery. It gets a little frustrating. And I second guess myself.

Am I normal? I was sleeved nov. 14th. When I started the whole process in September I weighed 292. At the time of surgery 262. Now I'm at 229lbs. I keep seeing these huge numbers from others after surgery. It gets a little frustrating. And I second guess myself.

That's a massive loss!! Dont second guess yourself - you are only 2 months out and very close to being in the 100's!! Keep in mind people also include pre op diet in their numbers also. I started at 278 pre op weight now I am 220. Sleeved 7th. I think I am doing fine - and you have lost more than me :) I honestly wouldnt want to lose at a faster rate due to skin probs. I also exercise everyday .... and have not had any stalls since week 1. What will be will be!!

How many carbs are you all eating day? Are you eating any breads/pastas etc...? Just worried I'm getting too many. I avg 50-55 grams/day. Most of the time less, but sometimes WAY more. Never gone over 100 though.

I'm normally at 45-55 carbs. I have had a bit of Pasta once before and I will be having it for dinner tonight for the first time since surgery. I'm at 51lbs lost since 11/13. I follow my plan 95% of the time- but I'm veering off tonight.

Sleeved nov 7th. Down 46. Have a trainer and a great friend who is a trainer so I'm taking tips from both going to the gym as much as I can

Sw 277