Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op Penis Size

thanks for the laughs this has been great but I must say that I have been battling my weight all my life and I remember the last time I was thin I miss my penis I cant see it and its hard to reach in and get it especially when it cold outside its tiny now and I took pictures of myself to help motavate me to do this surgery being diabetes and high blood pressure free really does not compare to being thin and looking in the mirror and seeing that beautifull penis looking back at me I remember when it was always in the way I was always adjusting myself I started my fast today and will be sleeved on march 19th it will be great to be thin and healthy again but nothing can compare to having my penis back

oh by the way ladies Im a widower and I have no problem sending out post op pics of me naked just ask in in a few months lmfao

I'm just looking forward to a feeling similar to about the 0:32 mark of this clip:

(Warning: content may be offensive to those who don't appreciate good old fashioned tasteless humor)

Well you know how I feel lol : )

^LOL^

I'm having my surgery soon and after reading this thread I am no longer nervous, lol B-)

I'm having my surgery soon and after reading this thread I am no longer nervous' date=' lol B-)[/quote']

But now your wife is!!

As a woman, I can say that I can't want to see penises growing bigger and longer after I start losing weight too! ;)

Was at a party last night, seeing people I hadn't seen in a while. Everyone was so nice about the weight loss, etc. Within about an hour, the women were in the kitchen talking and the men were in the den chilling.

One of the guys is hysterical in general and was talking about when he lost 50 lbs. a few years ago, and the resulting increase. He said, 'And you've lost 100? Dude, I'm surprised you're not poking one of our eyes out with that thing now.' It was so funny.

We all decided that instead of the stereotypical billboard advertising the free surgery talks, they should just point out that a guy's penis will get longer, and they'd have to fight people from crowding in to sign up.

We also thought that there should be two brochures. One for couples that talks about the health benefits, etc. and one just for guys that has the same cover, but all of this other side benefit stuff inside.

We all decided that instead of the stereotypical billboard advertising the free surgery talks, they should just point out that a guy's penis will get longer, and they'd have to fight people from crowding in to sign up.

lol, SO TRUE!!! I'm just thinking of how much more effective (and entertaining!) the anti-obesity campaigns would be if they promoted this side effect!!

Can't speak for everyone, but mine went from 9" to 11+".

Just kidding, I really haven't noticed much of a change, if any.

I had bad turtle syndrome when flaccid, I think I've lost it now, which is pretty damn exciting if I do say so myself. I've noticed it appears bigger, haven't measured yet, but that may be because there is less of my stomach in the way to hide it.

You can email photos to Laura and I and we all will be the judge! Lol

You can email photos to Laura and I and we all will be the judge! Lol

Yeah I'm curious about the turtle one!

There was a time when I was the only perv on this site (openly at least)

So it was otr that corrupted all these innocents???