Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Attention February 2013 Sleeve Buddies!

Winning

When you find that bra, can you let me know?!

So good to hear how amazing all my Feb sleeve buddies are doing! I am doing well as well taking on more activities and finally entering onederland! It feels so good to have some of the sluggishness gone. I still get tired now and then but I am managing!

Hey all' date=' hows everyone doing? Well so far ive been on a pretty slow start. Been naseous and queasy in the mornings and throughout the day. Having a hard time with my protien and Water. It feels like I can do one or the other. When did u guys start to feel "normal" again. I'm always having aches in my stomach. I cant wait to get my energy back! I've lost 42lbs since my surgery (2/26) and 65 altogether!! Woo hoo! Movin to Louisiana in 25 days cant believe all this is happening soon its gonna be a brand new me!

Starting weight: 313 Surgery Weight: 290 Currently: 248[/quote']

You look great!

I hit 317 this morning. I started the preop diet at 397 and was 377 for surgery on Valentines Day. I feel great, and I'm looking forward to hitting the 200's. Then I'll be in the right century!

Right me too. Men in my family eat like horses and its sickening to watch them go plate after plate makes me naseous lol

Right me too. Men in my family eat like horses and its sickening to watch them go plate after plate makes me naseous lol

I used to be like that. I haven't eaten at a restaurant since my preop diet. If we go out, it involves the food bar at whole foods and a tiny amount of food. My kids get pizza and my wife gets whatever.

I used to be like that. I haven't eaten at a restaurant since my preop diet. If we go out' date=' it involves the food bar at whole foods and a tiny amount of food. My kids get pizza and my wife gets whatever.[/quote']

I hear you! Today I didnt have an option but ugh...lol

This weekend my 17 yr old son told me all his friends are talking about how Hott his mom looks. They told him I was fine. Lol. It's too funny.

HW 338

DOS 2/25, 300 lbs

CW 258

Total loss 80 lbs

This weekend my 17 yr old son told me all his friends are talking about how Hott his mom looks. They told him I was fine. Lol. It's too funny.

HW 338

DOS 2/25' date=' 300 lbs

CW 258

Total loss 80 lbs[/quote']

That's hilarious! Nice loss BTW.

Hi everyone. Haven't posted in a while.

My surgery was on 2/18.

I started process at 314, 307 on surgery day, and as of Sunday was 258. 56 pounds all together!! Woohooo!

My clothes are swimming on me, I've been able to get into old clothes that have been hanging in my closet for several years not being worn. I have more energy. I'm working out and getting stronger.

In addition to my full-time job, i'm also working part-time at Uhaul. Great exercise - girl of 5'3" climbing in and out of all those big trucks all day :)

My boyfriend said he can tell my weight loss by how my towel wraps around me now - no gap <_<

The best part is I'll work out until my legs feel like jelly and want to crawl into bed. But I wake up the next day with no pain! It's no longer taking me a week to recover from one workout!

Still a long way from my goal, but I actually feel like it's attainable. Even my shoes fit better. I wore heels yesterday for the first time in a long while and my feet didn't hurt!

Hi everyone. Haven't posted in a while.

My surgery was on 2/18.

I started process at 314' date=' 307 on surgery day, and as of Sunday was 258. 56 pounds all together!! Woohooo!

My clothes are swimming on me, I've been able to get into old clothes that have been hanging in my closet for several years not being worn. I have more energy. I'm working out and getting stronger.

In addition to my full-time job, i'm also working part-time at Uhaul. Great exercise - girl of 5'3" climbing in and out of all those big trucks all day :)

My boyfriend said he can tell my weight loss by how my towel wraps around me now - no gap <_<

The best part is I'll work out until my legs feel like jelly and want to crawl into bed. But I wake up the next day with no pain! It's no longer taking me a week to recover from one workout!

Still a long way from my goal, but I actually feel like it's attainable. Even my shoes fit better. I wore heels yesterday for the first time in a long while and my feet didn't hurt![/quote']

That's great ..congrats keep it up your worth it!

I was sleeved on Feb 20, 2013 it went really well no problems what so ever. I weighed 294 when I started and on my surgery date weighed 270. I have since lost close to 40 lbs with pre weight 65lbs. I am happy with my sleeve and determined to get to my goal of 175, Right now I am 227 so I have roughly 52 lbs to lose. Wish me luck!

Just made it down 53 lbs since 2/6/13 surgery. Life is great. I'm hoping to be 60 lbs down by my 4 months sleeversary!

So I have to brag a little...

Today I noticed I now weigh less than the weight listed on my driver's license.