Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Oct. 15, 2012 Sleeve Date

I dont see him till monday nd da 25th nd im.supposed to be 198 2 200 ive only lost one pld. Nd no I havent talked to him should I call him nd he said I gotta be 128 2 140 2 b healthy

Call him. If you're not comfortable talking to him, maybe talk to your nutritionist.

Sleeve date: Oct. 15. HW: 315; SW: 283; CW: 230

Y do u think that? Whats da syptoms?

Just after eating I sometimes feel a sharp pain just under my right ribs (half-way between the breastbone & the bottom rib).

Just after eating I sometimes feel a sharp pain just under my right ribs (half-way between the breastbone & the bottom rib).

I get that, too. I have a slight restriction in my sleeve & if I eat too fast or too much, I get that pain. I have also experienced it with eating carbs. I think gall bladder pain will stick around more consistently. Kidney stones will give you back pain that radiates to the front...pretty low in the abdomen.

That's just what I have experienced. I'm not on expert.

Wow me too maybe I need to say something my doctor maybe all of us need to.. uh oh no

Top before bottom after i was sleeved Oct 15 2012 and i am down 72 pounds couldnt be any happier

post-41965-1381366368846_thumb.png

[ATTACH]10131[/ATTACH]

post-41965-13813663688733_thumb.png

Top before bottom after i was sleeved Oct 15 2012 and i am down 72 pounds couldnt be any happier

You look great! Good for you!

I dont see him till monday nd da 25th nd im.supposed to be 198 2 200 ive only lost one pld. Nd no I havent talked to him should I call him nd he said I gotta be 128 2 140 2 b healthy

How did the Dr visit go? How are you doing?

Thanks a bunch .. u have done an awesome job as well from 315 to what u are now super cool keep going.. awesome feeling :)

Thanks a bunch .. u have done an awesome job as well from 315 to what u are now super cool keep going.. awesome feeling :)

Thank you! I have been discouraged because it's slowing down, but I just keep plugging along and hoping it works. Goal is still so far away, but I guess it's closer than it was!

How much u weight now

How much u weight now

Down to 178 lbs 38 lbs to my goal wearing a size 10 :*) YAY I would probably be at my goal if it weren't for all this extra skin. More gym time I guess.

Down to 178 lbs 38 lbs to my goal wearing a size 10 :*) YAY I would probably be at my goal if it weren't for all this extra skin. More gym time I guess.

Good for you! I've got 68 pounds to go... unless I decide on a lower goal. I would love to be 145, but my doc says that's unrealistic. He says 160 is better. We'll see.

Sleeve date: Oct. 15. HW: 315; SW: 283; CW: 228

Good for you! I've got 68 pounds to go... unless I decide on a lower goal. I would love to be 145' date=' but my doc says that's unrealistic. He says 160 is better. We'll see.

Sleeve date: Oct. 15. HW: 315; SW: 283; CW: 228[/quote']

Right good luck on that this had really been startin to take a little toad on me because I so much weight to go nd everything.seem to not be workin. Nd good luck on that lost that was kinda fast....good luck I wanna 135 n seems to be pickin up bad habits.