Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey PRE-Banders...!

My first thought naturally was to get into a lower size. I am currently in a 20. My goal right now is to lose 6 more lbs which would bring me to 1/2 way to goal 41 total. I will then look to see what it will take to get to a size 18. I think it will take me a long time to do that as I am a slow loser. Once I lose 41 more lbs I am going to research plastic surgery. I can't wait to have a Tummy Tuck and Lipo done. That should bring me into a size 16 and possibly a 14 again. That would be so cool!

At this point, of COURSE being rid of high BP, Type II, and all these aches and pains can't possibly compete with the thought of a cute little sun dress with high heeled sandals. lol

Seriously...health is #1. I am 37, never had children-yet - want to...but know how dangerous it would be for me, and my unborn with all this extra weight. I laugh...I'll get to goal, and get pregnant!!!hehehe

1) I can't wait to get out of the plus sizes!

2) Shopping at Victoria Secrets (DH is really looking forward to this:))

3) I want a low rise pair of jeans!

4) I would love a pair of black boots, My calves prevent that now!

5) tucking my shirt in again

6) shorts not riding up my crotch.

7) No more thigh heat rashes

8) crossing my legs

9) Not being fat!

10) Wearing my bikini again - I still have it, and I will wear it once again before I die!

I was also thinking HOW GREAT it would be to go to the outlets, and actually be able to fit into some "Calvin Klein" clothes; or any of the 'really cheap GREAT samples'. Oh Lord...I pray I pray. hehehe

:faint:

I can't say I don't care about nice, fashionable clothes or being able to wear the boots I bought 2 years ago and can't wear now. But there are things more important to me than the aesthetics of weight loss. About two years ago I went out with a really terriffic guy. We walked a lot and he was very patient, but I couldn't keep up with him. I want to be able to walk without the arthritis pain in my hips and knees that is aggravated by the weight

I want to fly to see my family (a 24 hour ordeal) and not have to ask for a seat belt extender and a bulkhead seat so I can use the baby changing table instead of the dinner tray that my stomach prevents from going all the way down. :ip:I'd like to travel for enjoyment and not have these two issues prevent me from it.

I want to be able to cut my toenails easily:!:

I want to sit with my knees together

:censored:Some of the things I want are X-rated...

I can't say I don't care about nice, fashionable clothes or being able to wear the boots I bought 2 years ago and can't wear now. But there are things more important to me than the aesthetics of weight loss. About two years ago I went out with a really terriffic guy. We walked a lot and he was very patient, but I couldn't keep up with him. I want to be able to walk without the arthritis pain in my hips and knees that is aggravated by the weight

I want to fly to see my family (a 24 hour ordeal) and not have to ask for a seat belt extender and a bulkhead seat so I can use the baby changing table instead of the dinner tray that my stomach prevents from going all the way down. :ip:I'd like to travel for enjoyment and not have these two issues prevent me from it.

"Sivan"--- great response to this post!! Good luck next week--- I'll be there in spirit!! :gluck:

:) Karen

I want to wear heels again. I think they make all women look sexy. Everytime I wear them now my knees scream for days.

I want to walk up stairs without thinking I'm going to have to schedule a heart attack once I reach my office.

I want to walk down the hall without hearing the "swish swish" of my thighs rubbing together.

I want to walk by construction workers and maybe hear just one of them making an apprecative "unappropriate" remark :rolleyes:

I want to live in onederland!!!

Oh yeah. I'm there with the naughty clothes. I want to:

Buy lace in Belgium.

Buy silk in Hong Kong.

Buy pearls and jewelry in Beijing, China.

Buy opal jewelry in Australia.

Body surf in California.

Dive off the Great Barrier Reef in OZ

Run the highway that leads to Devil's Tower, Wyoming.

Ski in Aspen, Colorado.

Attend Burning Man with my nieces in Nevada.

Attend Glastonbury Music Festival in the U.K. (and Cardiff, Bestival on the Isle of Wight)

My goal is to LIVE. At the moment my weekends are spent observing or laying on my bed. Moving for me is most painful.

Some of these thing I know you won't agree with, but they are important to me.

I cant wait to get the extra horespower out of my Snowmobile! I have been working on it for 2 years just to keep up with my buddies since I have basically been carrying around an extra person.

I want to wear a pair of 20X jeans and my boots. I don't want to have to wear those cheap wranglers from Wal Mart

I wnat to be able to wear my concealed weapon and not have it show.

I want to be a great role model for my 8 yo son because I have not been yet.

My consult was thursday with my nutrition and psych the following weeks. the sooner the better

Chris

Some of these thing I know you won't agree with, but they are important to me.

I cant wait to get the extra horespower out of my Snowmobile!

I have been working on it for 2 years just to keep up with my buddies since I have basically been carrying around an extra person.

I want to wear a pair of 20X jeans and my boots. I don't want to have to wear those cheap wranglers from Wal Mart

I want to be able to wear my concealed weapon and not have it show.

Chris, this is HOT!

And, Chris, I'd love to get on the back of a '67 Harley hog again. There aren't many of them here where I am, but I can dream, can't I.

Another thing that I bet not many of you have thought about....when I travel (I do this often to the Caribbean for diving), I normally pack a 27 or 28 inch suitcase and jam everything in, with no room to spare. Once I loose the weight, I'll be able to pack for a whole weekend in a cute little 'weekender' bag. My clothes will be much smaller in volume; therefore I can pack in a much smaller space. I laugh when I think how I could pack for a whole week in a carry on. I WILL do that one day soon. I leave for Cayman in October. :kiss2:

I'd like to be able to sit on the floor and play 'Polly Pocket' with my daughter.

I'd like to buy nice undies, too:)

I'd like not to be tired all the time.

I'd like to be able to camp in a tent and go on long hikes when we finally get to do our trip to the Rockies and Drumheller.

That will do for now!

Cheers,

Laura

I can't wait to be able to jump on my 4 wheeler and the shocks not go all the way in. I can't wait to be able to tie my shoes without proping up my foot on something and being about out of breath. I can't wait to make love to my wife, and I mean really make love not look like a walurus floping on the beach lol. I can't wait to take my little girl on walks and rides and swimming and the beach, there is so many things I can't wait to be able to do that I don't think I could write them all down in a day, like I can't wait to be able to drive my jeep without my belly doing some of the steering for me. I can't wait to be able to go to the track and run around it instead of walking and everyone going around me. Guys I'm so very excited to loose this weight and I really hope the band does the trick. Hopefully God will be watching out for me and will make this attemt permanent. I will be banded 1/25/07

At this point, I can't wait to look back at all my anxiety I'm now expressing here just 6 days out - and laugh - because I'll be a pro!