Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You Don't Know Her Story, So Give Her A Chance....

Ok' date=' so we all have been there (women. maybe some men) your at work and the new girl/guy walks in and well, she's/he's beautiful/good looking. I don't know about the rest of you but I can appreciate a beautiful/handsome women/man and not be jealous (confident in me). However, what happens when the attractive newbe, is you? I'll tell you what happens, women hate you at first glance, men can't do enough for you. And don't even bother complaining about the unfair treatment by the women because your boss may tell you, "not that this is an excuse, but your are very pretty." Trust me when I say this, this s!& sucks. I'm so may other things other then pretty. More then attractive, I'm intelligent, I'm caring and would do anything for you and I am the nicest pretty girl you've ever meet, because being fat makes you that way. You end up trying harder to make people like you to get them to see through the weight. Honestly, I am so glad I was fat. It has made me a

wonderfully rounded, (pun intended) internally beautiful person that is only now visible externally. So be nice to the newbe, it maybe you one day.[/quote']

You were pretty big, but now you are absolutely gorgeous!

And no matter what you do in life, people will find an excuse not to like you. When you were big, it's not that they liked you but tolerated you because you weren't a threat. Whether it's a threat to job, attention, etc. Now that you are smaller, with a bomb personality... People can't help but to be drawn not just to your beauty, but to who you are as an individual. Now mixed that with other insecure people and their true self is finally revealed. All you can do is pray for them, show them how you are unbothered by their antics, and keep marching with your head held high.

I understand how you feel. You have done a Marvelous job. Don't let them ruin your day.

They didn't do the work. And could be Jealous!

But for me. I can't wait to be the Pretty Skinny Thang in the room.

It's Diva Time Baby.

BTW my friends aren't necessarily at work!

I was 460 my first "official" weigh on November 2009. I had dropped out of program 2007 because the only option was the gastric bypass. My insurance didn't cover VSG until 2010. Dec 2011 surgery. Down to 360 with goal of 250. That would be my HS weight so we'll see.

You look great !!!! I love that freaking awesome dress!!! Also people who are mean are usually so because of some sort of insecurities.

You look amazing!!!

Ironic' date=' don't you think! I was passed over for a promotion because of how I looked (but II doubt they would ever admit it). It's also painful to know discrimination first hand.[/quote']

I have been passed over several times! It sucks! I wonder if I will be promoted once I get sleeved?

I know this is kinda weird,but I decided that if a man wouldn't ask me out when I was heavier,when I get skinnier,and they were to ask me out.i am going to refuse.my personality hasnt changed.my worthiness hasnt changed

So I just want to say you look great both before and after your smile is still the same. I also hate it when people say you look so good. Just kinda makes me wonder what they thought of me before. 287 before now 232. 12/7/12 operation date

I can relate to this. I was a young, thin, popular cheerleader and beauty queen. I've always had a friendly, open, and flirtatious personality. Girls in high school hated me for no reason other than they saw me as a threat. Now that I'm fat everyone loves me. Wives are not threatened by me. But I'm afraid once I lose this weight I will have those issues again. The ladies are work are already telling me they are gonna hate me when I'm "a skinny b!+€#". Oh well. Haters can hate. I'm getting healthy.

Ok' date=' so we all have been there (women. maybe some men) your at work and the new girl/guy walks in and well, she's/he's beautiful/good looking. I don't know about the rest of you but I can appreciate a beautiful/handsome women/man and not be jealous (confident in me). However, what happens when the attractive newbe, is you? I'll tell you what happens, women hate you at first glance, men can't do enough for you. And don't even bother complaining about the unfair treatment by the women because your boss may tell you, "not that this is an excuse, but your are very pretty." Trust me when I say this, this s!& sucks. I'm so may other things other then pretty. More then attractive, I'm intelligent, I'm caring and would do anything for you and I am the nicest pretty girl you've ever meet, because being fat makes you that way. You end up trying harder to make people like you to get them to see through the weight. Honestly, I am so glad I was fat. It has made me a

wonderfully rounded, (pun intended) internally beautiful person that is only now visible externally. So be nice to the newbe, it maybe you one day.[/quote']

That is so true