Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op September Sleevers, Roll Call

its official went to the dr today and i am 217 60lb lost. doing the happy dance

Good job sweetie

LADIES!!! Hello!

Green, thank you for the shout out! I have been going thru the divorce, sold my house and moved all this last few weeks. I have been swamped and I know I have been MIA!

Well, I am 4 pounds till goal and have my Tummy Tuck and breast augmentation scheduled for July 2nd!! So excited.Dr said that after the tummy tuck I will probably be 10-15 pounds lighter even. This is the best thing that I have ever done and do not regret a single second of it. I am a little flabby on my inner thighs and arms but all in all I dont care about it that much.

I can eat a little more- Sometimes. Other times I still have tons of restriction. Its weird. I still puke every so often but I am used to it and am learning my limit. You all look amazing!!! Have you posted before and afters??

kparker you look awesom

So glad to hear everyone is doing great!!!!

Sue' date=' I shopped for bras the other day and it was so exciting for once I was able to buy pretty undergarments!!!! No old lady over the shoulder boulder holders!!! LOL!!!

I have lost cup sizes and for the first time in my life I needed a push up bra??? Oh well, I'll take the good with the bad.

All of you have a blessed day!!![/quote']

Green...I know how you feel but I can live with smaller boobs if the rest of me is smaller too! You look great!

miss you guys

Confession time.

I drank way too much wine yesterday while sitting in the heat at the pool.

By the time I got home I couldn't hardly eat the wonderful smoked ribs that my DH had cooked.

Lesson learned... Won't be doing that any more. ????

I am 4 pounds away from my goal weight. I'm so excited and a little scared all at the same time.

I know it sounds crazy. I've found myself eating a little more than I normally eat. One side of me says its ok because I need to start stabilizing my calorie intake. I normally have a daily calorie count at about 800-900. Recently it's been alot more.

I've got to find a happy medium to get to goal and to stay there.

Thats crazy Green. congrats! I am still 35 away from my ultimate goal but only 20 from my happy medium goal lol

So i have a confession..i enjoy shopping wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much now!! I went to the outlets near my parents house this sunday and must have spent 300 just at one store. Granted i literally had no clothes for summer for work (i am a paralegal so i have to dress up). I had never been in this store called The Loft...i totally love it. They have some super cute dresses etc. I fit into a 12P...petite...and im not petite lol It was on clearance so i thought id give it a try since i tend to fit into 12's and some 14's depending upon the style. Im trying not to go clothes crazy because i know the smaller you are the less you have to lose to go down a size but with dresses i figure i can wear them for a few sizes (as long as they arent fitted) so thats all i wear to work. I also bought a few pairs of heels and its crazy not to have my feet killing at the end of the day.

so now onto the dreaded bathingsuit....dun dun dunnnnnnnn...i know you have all been there with me. I ended up with a LARGE (woohoo no more plus sized tent bathingsuits for me) TANKINI...not super excited how my thighs look but ill take it. Only issue is my boobs have totally deflated and i feel like an a cup in my bathingsuit lol Oh well ill take it for now as ill probably end up getting them fixed in a year or so (or maybe not) as i am still young they arent like tube socks just lost all of the fullness :angry:

Hope everyone is having a great start to the "summer" and stop by once in awhile i noticed people arent as much anymore. Boo!

@ Green- If I drink I stick with Vodka and Diet 7up. I know there is carbonation but there are zero carbs. I have been in the same situation. I either drink or eat my dinner, lol.

@Jenn- I am going to Vegas this weekend. Of course there are a ton of guy friends going too and I have to wear a bathing suit. I too bought a tankini but also got a really cute saroung (sp) and it hides the inner thigh yuck. I also have been shopping like a mad women. I am so happy to be able to fit in normal clothes.

@NGMA- You look awesome and it is good to "see" you!

Congrats Green! 4 lbs to go...how amazing is that? Can't wait to get there.

Jenn and Parker,I too love to shop but I'm still in the plus size store, but on the lower end 16 - 18 which makes me happy.

I don't know if this is happening to the rest of you but, I now enjoy going out for dinner or a movie and even parties!

I feel like I'm enjoying my life. no more staying indoors!

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo I ate bad yesterday, but the good news is I did turbo jam burning at least 500 cal today. its about balance.