Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op September Sleevers, Roll Call

Hello! I used to be Researching Info and updated my name. The Hair loss information you are all sharing is very helpful - thank you! Hugs to all for the challenges!

I *finally* went down a pants size to 14. It took forever! But a wonderful highlight over the weekend was taking my 15 yr old and 21 yr old daughters to the fashion store Express' date=' and I now fit into regular clothes there. It's been years! Shopping will now become dangerous.[/quote']

Congrats girl!!!

I know you feel fabulous!!!!

Was in a stall for over three weeks....finally broke this weekend and was down 12lbs !!!

Went shopping in friends closet and was able to get into a size 18 shirt and pants !!! Yea NSV !!

I was thrilled because last June was wearing size 28 pants.....and have pretty much gone thru all the smaller sizes had in my closet. I have been holding out buying any new clothes.

I am officially down 130lbs since June 4 at my seminar weigh in' date=' and 83lbs since surgery on Sept 18.

Yes I am losing some of my hair too, but I wear mine really short so not real noticeable.

[/quote']

130 pounds!!!!! That is sooooooo wonderful!!!!

Thank you VSL!!!!

Bukki: way to gooooooooo!!!!! Congrats to you.

Gypsy: You too!! You're awesome!!

I know, I'm 75 pounds lighter than I was in the spring of last year. And I haven't been this light in a decade and I can hardly wait for the scale to drop some more. I'm stunned. I periodically think that the scale must be broken or it's messing with me. But I'm just freaking myself out.

Happy Tuesday!

bukki stalker mode lol :ph34r:

well today i got on the scale and it moved yesssssssssssss. i changed up on what i was eating and added more Protein and made sure i drank lots of Water. and one day of riding my bike for 30 mins and it moved wow. :rolleyes:

Great job everyone!!

bukki stalker mode lol :ph34r:

well today i got on the scale and it moved yesssssssssssss. i changed up on what i was eating and added more Protein and made sure i drank lots of Water. and one day of riding my bike for 30 mins and it moved wow. :rolleyes:

I want mine to move!! How much did u get. Off?

1lb

I'm jealous!!!

Way to go everyone on the loses ! I haven't weighed this amount for 20 years. I have a family social event this coming Saturday .....and will see my sister for first time since May. I can hardly wait for her reaction...I think for first time ever I will weigh less than her !!!

bukki, exciting

becca, dont be i wish it was more

I have been losing the same 2 pounds over and over this month!

sue i feel you on that

Hello Ladies!!

Been following along and I am so proud of everyones success! I notice we all seem to stall and lose at the same times! I have been doing pretty good. I am down close to 60 pounds! More than I could ever do on my own that is for sure. I love the sleeve and soo glad I did it people are FINALLY noticing.

Keep up the good work girls!