Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op September Sleevers, Roll Call

I have to tell you guys...

Today while out shopping with my Husband we got separated getting things at SAMs club.

Well, my husband caught up to me a few isle over. I noticed he was smiling at me. I thought nothing of it and we finished up our shopping. When we got in the car he told me that he saw me walking in the store and smiled because I LOOKED GREAT!! It was so nice to hear him say that and to see the excitement on his face. I loved it and It made my day!!!

Hello everyone. So I am a little sad because my hair keeps falling out a lot!!! I am in another stall again!!!! I have decided to go back to the basics like when I came home from the hospital after surgery. I also have to get my mind back in the game. A lot if training at work so that has been throwing me off my game!!!! And again the hair thing is really bothering me!!! Congrats to everyone and keep up the great work!!!

Good for you!! Go back to the basics for a few days and I'm sure it will break the stall.

Keep your chin up. It will happen.

i suggest the Vitamins because my hair is not falling out and i think its because of the baratric vitamins designed with us in mind. not trying to push nothing on anyone i promise :)

green go to Celebrate Vitamins website and you want the complete because it has Iron also. and i am so happy you are happy that must of felt so awesome your man smiling at you in pride of his women kudos to your husband girlie and thumbs up to you.

Well my hair is now falling out, guess ill have to check out Celebrate ;) how much are they????

My hair is still not falling out not that I'm upset about that. But I think it has a lot to do with only dropping 35lb And akways getting in my Protein and fluids.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Haha at momof that's hilarious and so true! I get in Protein at least 70-80 daily Vitamins and Water guess if its gonna happen it will :/ I do desperately need a cut/color going in a week and I do usually shed of I go too long. But I've lost 70 today so I'm sure that has something to do with it

file_52.jpg

Multi-Complete (Orange) - 30 Day

30 Day Supply

Daily Dosage = 2 chewables

Unlike our other Multivitamins for Sleeve Gastrectomy or Gastric Bypass patients, our Multi-Complete contains all of the Vitamins and minerals that are in our original Multivitamin formula PLUS 36 mg of Iron daily. We developed this product with gastric sleeve patients in mind because they usually have slightly lower Calcium intake requirements than gastric bypass patients. This product is also completely appropriate for those gastric bypass patients looking to avoid taking a separate iron supplement. It is important to keep in mind that this product may NOT be taken at the same time as calcium to prevent absorption interference.

hope this helps oh they are 19.95

green thank you and you are very welcome

Hello! I used to be Researching Info and updated my name. The Hair loss information you are all sharing is very helpful - thank you! Hugs to all for the challenges!

I *finally* went down a pants size to 14. It took forever! But a wonderful highlight over the weekend was taking my 15 yr old and 21 yr old daughters to the fashion store Express, and I now fit into regular clothes there. It's been years! Shopping will now become dangerous.

gypsyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for you :)

Was in a stall for over three weeks....finally broke this weekend and was down 12lbs !!!

Went shopping in friends closet and was able to get into a size 18 shirt and pants !!! Yea NSV !!

I was thrilled because last June was wearing size 28 pants.....and have pretty much gone thru all the smaller sizes had in my closet. I have been holding out buying any new clothes.

I am officially down 130lbs since June 4 at my seminar weigh in, and 83lbs since surgery on Sept 18.

Yes I am losing some of my hair too, but I wear mine really short so not real noticeable.

bukki yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy thats all good news, missed you