Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op September Sleevers, Roll Call

Talk about slow did my month measurements...only down 3 lbs but lost 4 inches. Ill take it im just sick of the teens lol i want to see a 1 in front of my weight

NGMA- I was so happy that I hit 16. (I still am a 16) Now I am sick of being a 16! My goal is a 12, I think it is a perfect size. Would you believe I am almost 40 years old and I have never had jury duty???

I can get in 14s with some mass muffin top going on lmao. My 16s no longer have muffin top and pull off and on zipped. I think that's what I'm going for when the pants go up and down zipped I can move to the smaller size. So hope to be pulling up and down the 14s by my march.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

jenn i feel your pain

parker whats your secret they hit me every year but this is the first time i got to jury selection which sucks man. its long and drawn out. tomorrow i will pack better Snacks and and food. i need to get out of the 230's

HI EVERYBODY' date=' been MIA damn jury duty last week, and what a week i barely got cals in i dont even know my protien because i wasnt watching it. i was so thown off, and stressed scale move like 1/4 oz damn. its getting slower and slower. but i am in a sze 16 now but im not happy with my wieght loss so far. i missed you guys but i am here today. back to jury dury tomorrow.[/quote']

NGM...... Congrats!!!! I know you are rocking those 16's!!!!!

Been in a stall since the beginning of December. Frustrated. Then the TOM with the monthly "here, let me add 5 pounds to your scale just to FREAK YOU OUT!" (insert malevolent laugh here). I've been exercising and watching my Protein. Could use more, maybe. There is only so much I can eat in a day. Maybe need to have the carbs lowered. But my crazy freaking NUT seems to think I need 100 grams of those every day. I think she's crazy. Just because I don't technically have diabetes anymore doesn't mean that I am still not carb-sensitive. Right?

And I have this hernia that they wanted to leave and not fix until way after the sleeve surgery...like a year out. It gives them an excuse to do a Tummy Tuck if necessary. I'm fine with that, only the last week there's just pain in that area. Just slightly above the belly button. And it gets all puffed out and makes me feel like I've gained it all back. I know, intellectually, that I haven't.

Just feeling out of sorts. Maybe if/when the scale starts moving again, I will feel better.

Time to exercise and eat/drink Breakfast.< /p>

HI EVERYBODY' date=' been MIA damn jury duty last week, and what a week i barely got cals in i dont even know my protien because i wasnt watching it. i was so thown off, and stressed scale move like 1/4 oz damn. its getting slower and slower. but i am in a sze 16 now but im not happy with my wieght loss so far. i missed you guys but i am here today. back to jury dury tomorrow.[/quote']

Hey I missed u!!!!! I am slower too girl and also in a 16. I'm gonna include an update pic!!! Send me a message when u get in today

post-35491-13813662462494_thumb.jpg

You look great!!!!

Thank u so much!!

green thanks, man i have been hit on so much omg, just today the bus driver on the shuttle to the courthouse asked for my number. and the sheriff flirted with me. im singing from west side story I FEEL PRETTY OH SO PRETTY. it feels good.

becca dang girl check you out. imgoing to post an updated pic myself.

momof i feel your pain i feel your pain

Munches head hunger o.0. What I do is make a 16oz cup of really hot Country peach caffeine free tea and packets of Splenda :) Holds off the munches pretty good. Keeps me on track to only eat the Snacks I have listed for that day :) Been keeping my cals at around 600/850 carbs no more then 20 fat less then 25 Sodium no more then 1600mg a day :) Water 128oz Protein 90/120 this is my food plan for the week :). Wish me luck.

Omg typing on this cell will be the death of me lmao

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Was 5 pounds heavier yesterday. Today was 5 pounds lighter. Seriously, I'm about ready to do a colon cleanse if this keeps happening. It's the TOM or the Poo. Probably the poo. Massive blowout and bam! 5 pounds lighter. How is that even possible with the extra Water and little bit of food? I'm about ready to set un an IV of Benefiber. TMI? Sorry.

I just used to be so regular and then all of a sudden for no apparent reason, it decides to set up shop and invite squatters.

momo lol thats funny. i got constipated and it relieved its self now i get the runs almost everyday depends on what i eat. im going to go on a liquid diet this week

Hi all just checking in. Reading the post it looks like we are all still on the right track. I too am a slow looser and have slowed down even more. My sleeve has done its do now I have to kick it into high gear. I exercise about five times a week and I try and get my Protein and Water in. From 212 to 160. Just want to see 150 something. Goal is only 30 more away(lol).

ONEDERLAND!!! Finally. I am losing a lot slower now I notice. I have been way more disciplined the last couple of weeks. Still an occasional munchy now and then but not like the holidays.

RYBECCA- U look great!! I see the treadmill in the background, good for you!

FOR ME- 30 pounds to goal??? That is so awesome. Congrats.

NGMA- You go girl! I am still waiting for someone to hit on me, lol. My hubby wont leave me alone, but that doesnt count cause he has always been a horndog with me fat or thin. And I dont know why I am not ever called to do Jury Duty. They must know me, ha ha.

ARTSONG- Sounds like you have a plan! Do you find it hard counting the caories because the quanities? Like, one bite equals X amount of calories?? Thats why I stopped MFP because the count was never accurate.

MOM123- I always love when I go number 2. I feel skinner every time, ha ha.

GREEN- Whattup?? How you doing girl?