Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has Any One Got Sleeved Throu Kaiser

Oh ok yea I got to call I have kaiser throu my job I think if I rem its 500 to but I have to call..when are u having surgery?

No surg date yet. They said after the 12 weeks the refer us to one of the places we can go to and then they schedule it. The medical director said it could be as soon as two weeks after te classes so I'm looking at december or latest January

Sent from my iPhone using VST

No surg date yet. They said after the 12 weeks the refer us to one of the places we can go to and then they schedule it. The medical director said it could be as soon as two weeks after te classes so I'm looking at december or latest January

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Oh nkce almost ther =) hope these months go fast

If anyone is interested in the kaiser process in Fontana CA i have documented all my steps thus far and continue to do so as things happen... Its all under my surgery story on my profile if anyone is interested :)

If anyone is interested in the kaiser process in Fontana CA i have documented all my steps thus far and continue to do so as things happen... Its all under my surgery story on my profile if anyone is interested :)

Im still wainting on the program my dr saod theyll call me but its been 2 weeks I havent got a call what did u do?

I would call 909-609-3000 to see if u could schedule it if it's been 2 weeks....... U can also email ur primary Dr on kp.org and see if everything was sent over

I would call 909-609-3000 to see if u could schedule it if it's been 2 weeks....... U can also email ur primary Dr on kp.org and see if everything was sent over

Yea ill email then ill call see if hes lagging it lol ..what dr did u have at kaiser

I live in the High Desert so I had Dr Owen as my primary..... Muralli is my Bariatrician.. ( i think thats how you spell his name)

I live in the High Desert so I had Dr Owen as my primary..... Muralli is my Bariatrician.. ( i think thats how you spell his name)

Oh ok for some odd reason I thought u went to the kaiser in fontana lol

Oh ok for some odd reason I thought u went to the kaiser in fontana lol

I do go to the Kaiser in fontana... thats the closest hospital to me but we have an office in the high desert for regular appointments... Everything else is in fontana... I did all the classes and everything there....

I do go to the Kaiser in fontana... thats the closest hospital to me but we have an office in the high desert for regular appointments... Everything else is in fontana... I did all the classes and everything there....

Oh got you yea I have dr ruben at first he was iffy abkut the whole thing but when I went to get my blood test results he saw that I was high spirit and confident about this whole thiing ...one question is it up to him or the sergion to proceeds with this program and sergury

Oh got you yea I have dr ruben at first he was iffy abkut the whole thing but when I went to get my blood test results he saw that I was high spirit and confident about this whole thiing ...one question is it up to him or the sergion to proceeds with this program and sergury

If he sent your referral to the options program then once you complete all your requirements (Weight Loss, Options classes, Psych eval, support group etc.) then you meet with the surgeon and if you meet everything ur good to go... Nothing else once i started options came from my primary doctor he just had to send the initial referral for me to start options.

If he sent your referral to the options program then once you complete all your requirements (Weight Loss' date=' Options classes, Psych eval, support group etc.) then you meet with the surgeon and if you meet everything ur good to go... Nothing else once i started options came from my primary doctor he just had to send the initial referral for me to start options.[/quote']

Oh ok nice =).have u had to pay anything out of your pocket?

Oh ok nice =).have u had to pay anything out of your pocket?

Co pays... For Chest X-ray, EKG, Labs, and appointments..... it depends on your plan with kaiser...... whatever your copays are for those things you will have to pay....... For me i got a copay when i went in and then was billed for an additional amount i think its totaled about 400 so far with labs, and all the copays over the last 5 months so its spread out a little but it just depends on your copay amounts you could always call and see what yours are if you dont know

Co pays... For Chest X-ray, EKG, Labs, and appointments..... it depends on your plan with kaiser...... whatever your copays are for those things you will have to pay....... For me i got a copay when i went in and then was billed for an additional amount i think its totaled about 400 so far with labs, and all the copays over the last 5 months so its spread out a little but it just depends on your copay amounts you could always call and see what yours are if you dont know

Also i know once the surgery is done there are copays for that as well and copays for each night you have to stay in the hospital after surgery and i know mine is like 250 a night plush whatever the copay is for the procedure.

Co pays... For Chest X-ray' date=' EKG, Labs, and appointments..... it depends on your plan with kaiser...... whatever your copays are for those things you will have to pay....... For me i got a copay when i went in and then was billed for an additional amount i think its totaled about 400 so far with labs, and all the copays over the last 5 months so its spread out a little but it just depends on your copay amounts you could always call and see what yours are if you dont know[/quote']

I checked out my plan and im coverd for everything except surgery which is $500