Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has Any One Got Sleeved Throu Kaiser

Im going to my first drs appointmwnt at kaiser I juat want fedback how kaiser handels ther sleeve I know alot of places does it diffrent.

I spoke with kaiser in seattle. it took hem three weeks to return the initial email in which she suggested I gain 40 pounds before calling back. She did not respond to any additional emails demonstratingg i met the self pay qualifications.

i considered complaining but got busy. At a coctail party in seattle we ran into a member of the board.. I shared my experience with her. She was horrified. I received a call the next weekday offering to fast pace me through the program and elected not to do so. I have a short tollerance for lazy and if that is how their intake staff are...gad can you imagine the rest of them. One should never have to speak to a board member about an issue just to get a call back.

Hopefully the kaiser you are dealing with is more on the ball.

I was sleeved thru Kaiser Southern CA. My PCP sent a referral to Bariactric Dept and then the process was started. Had an orientation then started 12 weeks of classes. Had to attend a support group and the NUT appt and physc appt.

i did sugery threw Kaiser West LA whole process from start to finish was about 6 months. I started a 458 last Nov. today i am 287 got sleeved on 4/20. Good luck Kaiser is awsome your in great hands they took great care of me.

I am in my 2nd week of the 12 week classes... I'm from orange county... I started me initial alpt with my pcp in June... Good luck where from so cal are you??

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I am in my 2nd week of the 12 week classes... I'm from orange county... I started me initial alpt with my pcp in June... Good luck where from so cal are you??

I am from upland ca so im going to the fontana

i did sugery threw Kaiser West LA whole process from start to finish was about 6 months. I started a 458 last Nov. today i am 287 got sleeved on 4/20. Good luck Kaiser is awsome your in great hands they took great care of me.

Dammm alovio thats awesome bro yeah im at 350 right now and I tryed everything hope kaiser can help me out ..and thats good to know kaiser is good help

I am from upland ca so im going to the fontana

There is another girl on her I have talked to and I think she is in Fontana. I don't think she has to do the 12 week class... But good luck! So far I have had a great experience through Kaiser. Had to wait a little in the begining but since things have started to progress they have been on it!

There is another girl on her I have talked to and I think she is in Fontana. I don't think she has to do the 12 week class... But good luck! So far I have had a great experience through Kaiser. Had to wait a little in the begining but since things have started to progress they have been on it!

Thats awesome I heard alot of good feedback on kaiser only down fall of the timing I been hearing..what was your expensive on this program?

Kaiser West Los Angeles!!!! March 23rd I spoke with my Primary, April started Options and was sleeved on Septemeber 6th! 6 months!!!! Kaiser is AMAZING! All appointments and Labs are ordered for you! You just show up where they say to go. My Doc was amazing also. Every Single Person down to the the people cleaning your hospital room are Awesome!!! This surgery was the reason I came back to Kaiser, I attempted to first go thru Aetna last year and never even got in for a consult! CRAZY!!!!

Thats awesome I heard alot of good feedback on kaiser only down fall of the timing I been hearing..what was your expensive on this program?

Ya the time line is long but I think in the end you will be glad. They really want to prepare you to succeed post op. The classes do not cost. So far I have only had to pay my co- pay to see my pcp and my co-pay for the consult with the PA. All the labs and the other things have been no cost. Make sure to check you benefits they can be different. If u signed up at kp.org they will have an explanation of them or you can call member services. Oh and I have a 500$ inpatient stay co-pay for when I have the actual surgery...

Kaiser West Los Angeles!!!! March 23rd I spoke with my Primary' date=' April started Options and was sleeved on Septemeber 6th! 6 months!!!! Kaiser is AMAZING! All appointments and Labs are ordered for you! You just show up where they say to go. My Doc was amazing also. Every Single Person down to the the people cleaning your hospital room are Awesome!!! This surgery was the reason I came back to Kaiser, I attempted to first go thru Aetna last year and never even got in for a consult! CRAZY!!!![/quote']

Thats so good to hear nellie I cant wait to start my journy only down fall is being out of work for a bit ill get bored lol

Ya the time line is long but I think in the end you will be glad. They really want to prepare you to succeed post op. The classes do not cost. So far I have only had to pay my co- pay to see my pcp and my co-pay for the consult with the PA. All the labs and the other things have been no cost. Make sure to check you benefits they can be different. If u signed up at kp.org they will have an explanation of them or you can call member services. Oh and I have a 500 inpatient stay co-pay for when I have the actual surgery...

Oh ok yea I got to call I have kaiser throu my job I think if I rem its 500 to but I have to call..when are u having surgery?

I am out for a month....one week from surgery and I am BORED for sure!

Thats kool are you excited?