Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October 2006 Bandsters!

20 minutes is GREAT Jules! I'm proud of you! Keep it up darlin'............and keep us all posted! I'm sure your success will be a motivator for all of us! You as well as all the gals here are definetly Angels!

I'm so excited about the new challenge and I am also going to add exercise to my 2007 plan. I can honestly say that this is the first holiday season that I didn't gain, I can't even remember since when. It feels so good that it just gives me more motivation for the new year. I'm starting my challenge today. Jimboss your are so sweet.

Hi everyone! I DID make it to the gym today for the first time in a very long time - 30 minutes (1.25 miles) walking on the treadmill, brought my husband too. Jules determination inspired me with the exercise bike, thanks!! I am also making an appointment with a personal trainer to help with a routine. That is the good news. Not so good news - my 2nd PB since banding this morning - it occurred after a few bites of eggs- not sure if I ate too fast or it was because I didn't have any coffee today to "loosen" things up. I also weighed in today - 279lbs - I feel a little discouraged I haven't lost more but can only go forward from here. I am looking forward to our current 15 pounds by Valentines challenge with exercise! I am so encouraged by all of you and love reading your posts! Keep up the great work!!

Okay so i didn't lose anything for the christmas challenge....lol, but the good news is that i didn't gain. I am up for the Valentines Challenge!!

Hi guys.... Well today I go in for my second fill. Some days I feel like I am eatting right like I should and then days I am eatting less than I used to.. but I think it is more than I should now.. On Tuesday I went with my family to a hands on science museum.. and we had lunch.. I got a pizza Hut Pan Pizza.( why did I get one.. )Well I took only 1 or 2 bites.. and that was it... It was stuck.. major stuck........... I had the slims (I guess the PB'ing) but it was not like I was actually getting sick.. I was burping and then slim... (sorry to be so descriptive).. but I guess it was a way my body was telling me I did not eat that one bite the correct way.

I just made the Christmas challenge... so I am up for the Valentines challenge.. I miss working out.. I have a gym at my work that I was doing at lunch.. then I got broncitious so I did not work out that week.. and then I am on vacation.. but I have been walking.. I guess that is better than nothing.. I need to get a tread mill..

I'm definitely in!

Happy Friday everyone!

I have been so bad about excerising so I will get my arse up and going too! Have a wonderful New Year's in case I don't post this weekend...

who am i kidding... i know I'll be on the site later, I'm addicted! =)

Well,, I went to the surgeon today, and got my first fill to lock the band in place. 1cc, it's a 4cc band. Any advice from all of you pros.???

I found out I made my Christmas goal, and, I am 2 lbs on my way to the

Valentine's Day goal. "YES" with a fill, this is bound to help.

This is for all of you computer "Geniouses" out there.. Please help me to cut and paste my ticker.. For the life of me I can't figure out to cut and paste to what????? Please get back to me, so I can get my ticker ticking.

Shirley.......

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!:update:

Well I went to my Dr for my 2nd fill..and he said since I was losing like I should.. and I was full between meals, he did not do a fill.. so that is good. I need to start working out more.. I have been on vacation so I have not had access to my gym.. walking is not enough for me now.

Hapy Saturday friends!

I felt really crummy yeserday - hubby asked about my progress and i told him. i had a gain the week before xmas and no change at my last weighin - so he very innocently asked "isnt that where you wre a few weeks ago"? and i bit his head off :angry He's about 120 pounds soak and wet so he doesn't really nderstand all thats involved with trying to shed over 100 pounds. i apologized tho and still feel kinda crummy. I was already mad at myself for the snacking and not exercising - i just took it out on him,

But this morning the scale moved again! now i am refocusing and heading to trader joes for food stuffs.

Have a great day!

Hi everyone...it's been awhile since I've posted anything, this week has been crazy! So I've noticed a new thing this week: my stretch marks are becomming more visible! Ugh! Anyone else having this problem??

I'm not noticeing the stretch marks as much, as I am not seeing cellulite.< /p>

That stuff "cottage cheese look" is truely grose to me. Shirley...

Hey y'all! Haven't been on in awhile. I've now lost 25 pounds and was banded on 10/25/06. I receive my 2nd fill on Wednesday (went from 1.8 to 2.8). Felt a little tight and even threw up the first time I ate. I feel much better now and think I am eating as much as I'm supposed to. You have to be extremely careful about eating too fast. I'm sliming quite a bit! But my clothes are soooo baggy! Yippee!!!