Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pre Op Diet Ticking Me Off.

I am 5 minutes from making me a cheeseburger and fries! This is really hard.

I'm day 6 of my liquid diet. Today was the hardest. It hasn't really hit me yet that I'm having this done mainly because I'm doing it alone. No one knows. I get sleeved on Sept 4 three days before my bday

Good luck. Just remember you're not alone in this. You have an awesome support base right here.

I know the feeling' date=' am only on day 3 of 14, cheated a little, I just have to put my mind over metter, we will do good, I get sleeved on 9/7, we can support one another.[/quote']

You guys are awesome I glad I found this site

My thread was hijacked! LOL

I start my liquid diet tomorrow. I am really looking forward to it as food has been a bit of a party lately. I keep thinking.... Oh, I can't eat this for a long time??? I better eat it now!! It will be nice not to have to think about food for a while. I feel so bloated I think I will feel better.

Oh sure, I say that now but we'll see how I feel after a few days of liquid diet!!! :) Good luck!

Sue

Sue peeps I start tomorrow too! I have done the same thing today well the last couple of days thinking very soon my life is going to change for the best! I am looking forward to the pre-op as well! I actually get to have a dinner daily so I am sure I can manage 2weeks of this. Best wishes to you on your journey

Way to go! :) I'm down 10 and feeling better already! Hunger pains come and go I keep busy to try and ignore them. Especially at night! I just go to sleep lol

Yazun, those hunger pains were the worst on pre op, but im a few days post and I never have hunger pains. In fact I was walking around the grocery store today like a champ, nothing bothered me!

And yes from your avatar, you do have a pretty face , from what your friends tell you! ^_^

@philly yum when we're you sleeved? Glad to hear the hunger pains are going to go away! How has your recovery been?

@philly yum when we're you sleeved? Glad to hear the hunger pains are going to go away! How has your recovery been?

8/22 and already feeling like a champ! Ive been having some of the best nights sleep as well! I have to honestly say pre op so much worst the post op! I even had baby food today, and yes, I am bragging about this. How is your recovery?

My surgery is scheduled for 9/3 and I am so excited! This forum has been so helpful! I'm nervous about going under but I am so excited about the new me! How much have you lost?

My surgery is 9/3 getting nervous about going under. I think that's why I am asking so many questions on this forum. How much have you lost?

I'm day 6 of my liquid diet. Today was the hardest. It hasn't really hit me yet that I'm having this done mainly because I'm doing it alone. No one knows. I get sleeved on Sept 4 three days before my bday

Same here Sept 3; I've told no one.

I'm in a really rough spot. I don't get a sleeve date until I lose 15 pounds. Set in stone. What I don't know is how soon after the 15 I'll have the surgery. So, my pre-op diet could potentially last a lot longer than I really want.

My weakness isnt really a particular food. It's the time of day. I can drink tea and Protein Shakes all day long but right before bedtime, the pantry calls. That lonely stand-before-the-fridge-and-stare thing. It just feels humiliating and shameful to take something out and eat it with a heavy heart.

Back on track: it would be wonderful to have a deadline. I could hit it hard and do it. The whole vague up to me deadline is pretty hard.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
    • ChunkCat

I have no clue where to upload this, so I'll put it here. This is pre-op vs the morning of my 6 month appointment! In office I weight 232, that's 88 lbs down since my highest weight, 75 lbs since my surgery weight! I can't believe this jacket fit... I am smaller now than the last time I was this size which the surgeon found really amusing. He's happy with where I am in my weight loss and estimates I'll be around 200 lbs by my 1 year anniversary! My lowest weight as an adult is 195, so that's pretty damn exciting to think I'll be near that at a year. Everything from there will be unknown territory!!

· 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

You look amazing!!! 😻 you have been killing it!

2. NickelChip

Congratulations! You're making excellent progress and looking amazing!

3. BabySpoons

So proud of you Cat. Getting into those smaller size clothes is half the fun isn't it?. Keep up the good work!!!!

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches