Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October Sleevers! Announce Yourselves

Hello my date is oct 11th and just wondering how many day off will I need for this because I haven't told anyone at work about it or my family in fact

Hello everyone! I'm 32, 2 kiddos, military spouse, and will be sleeved on October 3. I start my 2 week liquid diet tomorrow and I'm super excited, but super nervous at the same time. Hubby doesn't want me to get this done, but still stands by me (I'm blessed to have such an awesome guy). My surgeon is Dr. Harnisch at BAMC at Fort Sam Houston, Texas. I'm ready to commit to this 2 week pre-op diet without hurting anyone. :blink: I hope to hear about everyones success stories as hopefully my future posts will be successful as well. Good luck everyone. :D

Hello October sleevers! Add me to the list on 10/10 :) I am a 30 year old mother of 4 (11, 9, 3, 1 1/2) and a nurse from Portland, OR... Hoping for a speedy recovery so I can get back to chasing children ;)

Add me to October 15th :)

I am 43 years old, married, no human children (just the 4-legged variety). Starting weight 238lbs, 5'2". Weight right now is 215lbs. Start my 2 week liquid diet October 1st. I reside in Rock Hill, South Carolina and will be having the surgery at Presbyterian Main in Charlotte, NC with Dr. Voellinger.

2012 OctoSleevers updated (again)!

10/1

IsaacsGram

ann48

luvlife

conrow1994

hockeymom1010

highschoolfigure

urboyp

FoxyRoxy

diamondzlife

hsirk

SleevenChica

twoplusone227

krenzema

mztialady

innermyth

10/2

SkinnyMinnie2Be

melinda.trujillo

ThinkThin78

kolerz219

minkywinks_esposa

Peazwithin

tqmeri30

HollyC

10/3

miriamK

NDN_RN

mztj99

laurenw

katstally

10/4

Scottishlassie

KishaE

cherrybombknits

arathfon.rn

plbutler

cheeri1

10/5

tfazio

Jenni Smith

mom2han

Kiki74

valdostaGA

SolizeTheGift

10/6

bellesol

10/8

vitaleEM

JustSkinnyMeInside

jonesy8844

az1369

chad2rad

Jae-R

ElaineB

MommaMeg01

lilly's journey

turbosprint

Mrz.LaWSOn

10/9

hbjewelry

Natava

JazzyJ

SweetTee

shastarey3000

sacharliem

butter-fly

cosmo95

Malisima69

shamrockjulie

Tanya~101

TuscanyDreams

kbaith25

10/10

ready2bskinny

butter-fly

Missdede

geewalk

LivinADream

MKate73

10/11

Lil'LO

choc_thicktothin

Holly5.3

gottaloozit

ME123

10/12

suejersey

TeeBeeCee

10/15

Susan 2.0

Cyn

Hnbc1986

andreagoeldner (DS)

Ely

10/16

kssooner2

Anicmice

unobaby

JonathanS

SkinnyMinnyMom

neenee

MrzSongbird

10/17

IrishShannon

Neda17

MsInzee2010

tbnote71

10/18

sleevemeup

Lauren610

ladyofdamage

imworthit

10/20

buffygirl

10/22

xmasbpig

Riaa90

Donny

Strangefruit

bethxxx

10/23

littlemiss0428

mrsjones075

time2getskinny

kymbo

jennifer4444

healthiermom

10/24

jlfinmn

10/25

dyvasha70

this.time.its.4.me

meeshluv81

jrabbit81

lifechanging

sleclerc

10/26

mandymae

10/27

zenoosh

10/29

DebInAZ

jeriberi

Look@meitsEmily

Gonnabeslim1day

liz32

10/30

yanik

TheNEWME!

scarletwoodward

shamyra1

10/31

AliciaA122

faeriefyre

Honorary Members

JLS (moved into Sept)

gabby899 (moved to Sept 28!)

Add me to October 15th :)

I am 43 years old' date=' married, no human children (just the 4-legged variety). Starting weight 238lbs, 5'2". Weight right now is 215lbs. Start my 2 week liquid diet October 1st. I reside in Rock Hill, South Carolina and will be having the surgery at Presbyterian Main in Charlotte, NC with Dr. Voellinger.

[/quote']

Awesome! Welcome! We're sleeve-twins. I'm the 15th as well, but with Dr Heider at Lake Norman. I'll be recovering close to you - in Belmont!

I drove past Rock Hill last week on my way to/from Charleston for a 5-day cruise on Carnival's Fantasy. Didn't realize there was a Groucho's in RH until I started looking for one to stop at for lunch (ended up stopping at the one in Blythewood). Got so excited there was one is one in RH & thought I could go with Dad next time I was in Belmont - until I realized I don't have any time left before my surgery. 2 weeks of Optifast starts Sept 30 & I won't be back in CLT before then!! (anyway, sorry to ramble. Welcome!)

Day 3 of Pre-Op Diet and down almost 6lbs!

Welcome to all the new October Sleevers!!!

I am stuck at 266! I have a week to drop

Another 6 lbs..how do I do it guys? I'm on my pre

Op still, Protein Shakes only and Water. I'm staying within 700-900 calories a day

Day 3 of Pre-Op Diet and down almost 6lbs!

Welcome to all the new October Sleevers!!!

Same here !!!

@skinnyminnie2be try increasing your Water consumption also if you're working out with weights this will cause you to gain muscle weight.... I would stick to walking for exercise until after surgery

My NUT told me not to work out during this time. I am not sure how many calories I am getting. I have 2 cups of Soup liquid after being cooked, blendedn and strained for lunch and dinner. I have two glucerna's a day and juice all natural squeezed twice a day. The rest is liquids, I drink Water. I am allowed 1 yogurt or ice cream low fat or sugar free.< /p>

Hi everyone!

I'm new here. I just got my surgery date on Monday and I'm having my sleeve done October 10th. I'm 25, married, no kids (none planned) and I'm very excited to begin this journey but also extremely nervous. My mom just had gastric bypass 2 1/2 months ago and so we're sort of going through this journey together. I'm 250 right now and hope to lose 110-120 pounds. I only have to do one day of liquid diet and they'd like me to lose 5-10 pounds before the surgery date. Good luck everyone!

Hi everyone!

I'm new here. I just got my surgery date on Monday and I'm having my sleeve done October 10th. I'm 25, married, no kids (none planned) and I'm very excited to begin this journey but also extremely nervous. My mom just had gastric bypass 2 1/2 months ago and so we're sort of going through this journey together. I'm 250 right now and hope to lose 110-120 pounds. I only have to do one day of liquid diet and they'd like me to lose 5-10 pounds before the surgery date. Good luck everyone!

Hi everyone!

I'm new here. I just got my surgery date on Monday and I'm having my sleeve done October 10th. I'm 25' date=' married, no kids (none planned) and I'm very excited to begin this journey but also extremely nervous. My mom just had gastric bypass 2 1/2 months ago and so we're sort of going through this journey together. I'm 250 right now and hope to lose 110-120 pounds. I only have to do one day of liquid diet and they'd like me to lose 5-10 pounds before the surgery date. Good luck everyone![/quote']

My mom and i are having the surgery the same day !!! We are both nervous too !