Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Can't Wait To Not Have To...

I can't wait until I can stand in a chair to reach something without fearing it's going to collapse under me.

I CAN'T WAIT...

*to feel healthy

*to not worry about fitting in reaturant booths

*to be able to run (hopefully.... Have an injury)

*to enjoy clothes shopping

*to feel confident

*to not try to hide my body from my husband

... And many more

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I can't wait to go somewhere and NOT have to sit down every 5 minutes because my feet are already killing me. I also can't wait to not have to cut the trip/outing short because of my sore aching tortured toes too! This ruins everything for my husband and I, and the kids.

I can't wait to wear a pair of nice-fitting jeans with a belt' date=' and my shirt tucked in!

Looking foward to NOT standing on my daily commute because I'm embarrassed to share a 2-seater.[/quote']

A belt & tucking in the shirt!!! Ahh joy!! Not wearing ugly clothes because that's all they have "in your size".

Looking at a picture some one has taken of me and not wanting to cry. That will feel soo good. Tired of cropping myself out.

I can't wait to Not Struggle getting up off the couch!! Or looking in the mirror that's on the closet door across from my couch and seeing Jaba the Hut sitting on the couch.

I have actually said the only think I could go to a costume party as is Jaba!

*To not have those nasty' date=' painful bumps/sores around my waist from my pants

*To MOVE!

*To not feel invisible

*To have a shower be so much simpler, especially drying off!

*Uh, CLOTHES?!?! :)

*To feel like I'm appreciated for me because of me, not 'in spite of' my weight

*To wear non-tennis shoes again

*What is that long thing people wear with pants? a BELT??? :D

*to fix my posture... discovered I stick my head out like a turtle all the time because it gets rid of some of my awful chin-rolls. ugh!

*To get a massage and not apologize first

*To recognize myself in a mirror

*To have lots of energy, to do everything I want to do[/quote']

I had my first massage ona recent cruise and hurt something awful an hour later because my fat re-stressed those muscles. Much. Waste of money!

I have had the same issues and I love going on roller coasters I have actually had the ride attendants push on my chest harness so hard that they were doing push ups off my chest in order to get in latched....Very embarrassing I was sleeved on 2/5 and can't wait to be able to go on ride and not have that happen...

The second to last time I visited Cedar appoint (almost 20 yrs ago) this happened to me. I was 150 lbs smaller than now but was still big. The boy called his buddy over to help and they both had their feet up on the car in front and they bruised my chest instead of allowing me to do it. I carried that chest and I knew how to maneuver it! Not to mention it was a legs-dangling ride so my sandals were under my butt! Gr!

I have read every single post on this thread and relate to them all. I know some of these will be repeats but here are mine...

I cannot wait until:

I can put on my clothes like a normal person instead of stepping into undies and pants because the waist gets caught on my pinky toe as I try to bend my leg inward to get my foot in.

I can sit in any seat without bruising my "big fat" (my nickname for my lower spare tire).

My weight is no longer one of the main topics of conversation at family gatherings, followed by criticizing everything I eat, how I eat, and where food ends up (ie: in my bra, on my shirt, etc).

I can walk WITH my friends and not ten feet behind them

I can quit being called lazy because my weight has made it impossible to move, clean, get up to get something without sever pain in my knees, hips, back, ribs, etc.

I can eat out with friends and watch them talk about how full they are after eating less than half of a salad or Soup and I am still hungry after eating my whole meal.

My mother no longer calls me "high maintenance" because she cannot by me just a value meal for lunch but it has to be a value meal AND a nugget or getting it larger sized.

My boobs fit in bras purchased at any store

I feel the urged to shower every day because the thought of getting in and doing the workout to clean and dry myself tires me out and I talk myself into going "one more day"

I am no longer the fat friend who is comic relief at the table

Skinny girls no longer try and "relate" to my social awkwardness by talking about how people think they need to gain wait and they just can't.

I never want to punch my female friends, sister, etc in face when they say they fell "fat" when they gained 15 pounds to become a size SIX

My boyfriend wants to have sex on a regular basis again (he says this his his thing but everyday it is something else: his back hurts, he is coming down with a cold, his allergies, he is tired, he has a headache, he got a groin pull - I swear he injures himself to avoid sex)

I no longer need my bf or sister to pull me up off of couches and those fold-y outdoor chairs.

I worry if I am going to break any of the following: chairs, porcelain toilet seats, benches, etc

I can go to amusement parks with my niece and nephew

I can have the potential of having a baby

I don

T get heat friction rashes and yeast growth in fat folds

I can shave down there and actually see, not feel, how I did and inevitably miss a spot

Get a piggy back ride instead of give one

Be taken seriously for my contributions at work.

Be known for anything else about me except my weight, laziness, grossness, etc.

Buy bras and undies that match

sleep comfortably

Have sex in any other position besides doggy style

I don't have some friend, family member, co-worker, or strangers telling me about some new diet or asking if I work out.

Doctors don't act surprised when my blood pressure is normal and I don't test positive for diabetes. (Although I have hypothyroid and borderline pros)

Doctors don't tell me every ailment is caused by my weight, such as sinus infections, the flu, and female issues that my skinny friends get all the time and I got ONCE

Ok that is a lot and I am not done but who wants to read war and peace? Well obviously me because I read a whole 26 page thread. Lol

I can't wait to be able to play basketball with my 10 yr old daughter ! sleep well at night ! Feel like I am not a outcast because I am the only fat person on the room!!

So many to list. First can't wait not to shop @ Lane Giant. Fit in arm chairs. Able to ride the rides. Share my tiny sons airplane seat. Tie my shoes with out getting winded. Not cover up at the beach/pool. Sure more will come to mind lol

I can't wait to not have to hear another back handed compliment like; "you have such a pretty face." Or "you would be one of the prettiest girls if you would just lose weight.".. I also can't wait to not have to:

*hide behind my daughter in pictures.

*go through the drive-thru since I'm afraid people look at me and judge

*dread going to family gatherings since my weight is always one of the main topics.

*be afraid to go on roller coasters

*hate shopping

*run out of breath going up the stairs.

Oh its a glorious thing.. I have hit several of those mile stones in my journey.. the one that excited me the most was.. going on a trip.. flying..and not having to ask for an extender.. I have one of my own. and I took it with me.. my hubby insisted that I didnt need to bring it.. but I did anyway..and didnt need it.. in fact there was lots of the belt left over after I buckled it... And I found some cute clothes at old Navy.. ive never been able to shop there.. but now I can totally shop at all the stores I stayed away from.. like macys. and Im not winded taking the stairs.. and Im no longer afraid to sit in a booth cuz I totally fit.. with room left over.. all these things that might not mean much to them..but for those of us on this journey.. means everything to us..and I did buy a cute bathing suit top to wear with my flowery Hawaiian shorts I have.. never thought I would do that..and looking around after I went in public with the suit on.. Nobody stared nobody laughed.. it was like I was this normal person... it was so totally cool... I just wanted to cry also.. very emotional times for me.. keep up the great work everyone.. :)

I can't wait to want to jump into pictures

I can't wait to be comfortable in my own skin again. To not constantly worry about my health. I can't wait to stop avoiding parties, weddings and social gatherings because I'm so self conscience. To not have to wear Spanx constantly, even to the beach. I can't wait to be a better mom and have energy to play with my 2 year old son. I can't wait to be the person I was when I met my husband. I can't wait to be intimate with him again and I can't wait for him to WANT to be intimate with me again.

My son and my husband deserve the best mom and wife that I can be... And I sure as hell want to be that for them more than anything.