Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Can't Wait To Not Have To...

I can't wait to not have a rash under my boobs (or find food in my bra when I take it off)

I can't wait to stop accidentally bleaching the belly line of my shirts when I clean the kitchen counters

Ahh' date=' not holding my breath to put on a shoe.

To not have little kids tell me I must be a good cook because I'm fat (actually happened)

TMI but to not fear crushing my hubby during 'adult activities'

And this is a big one for me: to NOT make fun of myself before someone else can.[/quote']

You actually made me cry. I'm such a wuss!! I always try and crack a joke at myself before anyone else can!

I can't wait to not be the biggest one at the dinner table when we have family dinners.

I can't wait to be able to go swimming with my kids without having to wear a tshirt and shorts.

I can't wait to not hate summer time and wearing summer clothing!

I can't wait for when I feel like my mom is just as proud to introduce me to her colleagues as she is my beautiful (and in shape) sister.

I can't wait to NOT hate clothes shopping because nothing ever fits

I can't wait to wear a cute bathing suit Nd not hang out everywhere

I can't wait to NOT get out of breath walking up the stairs

I can't wait to be able to wear shorts in the summertime instead of pants because I hate my legs

I cant wait to be able to run when I work out!

I was just reading through several of these posts and a much as I hate that we all feel this way, it sure is nice knowing there are others who worry about the same things that I do.

Just when you think you are the only person who feels a certain way, this place reminds me that so many of us are alike. It's nice fitting in! :)

Can't wait to not hear "...but you have such a pretty face" said to me directly as if it's a compliment!

Can't wait to rock the fashion and styles I truly love and that's fitting for a trendy 28-year old girl!

Can't wait to not be the "fat friend".

I HEAR YA!!!!

I can't wait to NOT feel so high up off the bed when I'm just lying flat. If that makes sense.

I can't wait to NOT feel so high up off the bed when I'm just lying flat. If that makes sense.

Totally understand, that s the same with sitting on something (couch, chair,etc).. You seem so high up & the skinny person next to you seems very short or low...

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I can't wait to NOT wear my Spanx with everything to work just so I can look a tiny bit smaller.

I hear that! Or my body magic and any other $200 dollar shapewear!

I fly a lot for work and the best feeling was not having to ask for a seat belt extender and actually have so much room now in the seats and seatbelt is swimming on me. Lol. I also used to only fly business or first class because the seats are bigger. Love seating coach now!!! Lol

I can't wait till I don't run out of breathe. Till I don't have to take shot for my diabetes. Till I'm no longer the elephant in the room. Till I can dress up and feel sexy. Till I have energy to run after my little ones. Till food isn't the boss of me.

I can't wait to:

1. Not get a panic attack every time I fly because I'm waiting for the day they tell me I needed to buy two tickets.

2. To be able to go on those stand up electric carts when I visit family in Hawaii.

3. Do do multiple activities like scuba dive without being over the weight limit.... **** I can't wait to not have to LOOK UP THE WEIGHT LIMITS ON EVERYTHING

4. Can't wait to buy my first paid of 7 jeans

5. Can't wait to not be the reason my friends, family and fiancé always walk slower or take the "shorter" but less scenic route home because they know I can't walk that far.

6. I can't wait to not hurt when I wake up or stand for long periods at a time.

7. I can't wait to have more energy to go on nightly walks by the beach with my dog.

A. I can't wait until I'm not embarrassed to go

To the beach or pool in general.

Just to name a few:)

I can't wait to:

Not worry if I can fit in a booth.

Go hiking with my husband without feeling like I will have a heart attack before we reach the top.

Be able to play with my grandkids on the floor and be able to get up easily.

To loss enough weight that I don't feel like my family is embarrassed to be seen with me.

Not sneeze and pee at the same time and to stop wearing pads everyday because of it.

Fly for the first time.

Be healthy and enjoy life with my family!

I fly a lot for work and the best feeling was not having to ask for a seat belt extender and actually have so much room now in the seats and seatbelt is swimming on me. Lol. I also used to only fly business or first class because the seats are bigger. Love seating coach now!!! Lol

I went to a wedding in April. For the first time, no seat belt extender needed. I was so excited...what a good feeling when I was able to walk down the aisle ( not side ways) to get to my seat..

I went to a wedding in April. For the first time' date=' no seat belt extender needed. I was so excited...what a good feeling when I was able to walk down the aisle ( not side ways) to get to my seat..[/quote']

I traveled and it felt Great not have my hips spilling in to the next person seat