Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Can't Wait To Not Have To...

Oh' date=' and I will be thrilled when I'm reviewed fairly at work! It's like fat people are just automatically assumed to be lazy slackers. I consistently do more work, and better quality work, than some of my thin and younger coworkers. Yet they always get better performance reviews, and I'm always told to take more initiative to do more things in the lab. Even when I test this and do EXACTLY the amount of work another analyst does, and take the exact same amount of down time, the boss always comes out and tells me to go do stuff. I'm so sick of trying so much harder than everyone else just to be thought of as barely as good as anyone else.[/quote']

I totally Agree!

LOL i can't wait not having to stop and think if me and the kids together exceed the weight capacity on the Water rides at the park.....SPPLASHHHHHH my ass might not pop the tube this time

Omg I can so relate. I went to a water park a few years ago. Went on a slide that's a big open area. Start at the top of one side, go down then up almost to the edge on the other side. No walls no net nothing. I lied about my weight to go on it. Then when I came within a foot of the far edge I was seriously having a panic attack that I was gonna keep going off the edge. My 2 girls didn't go nearly that high. I got off thinking that was the stupidest thing I had ever done. The weight limit was there so the forward motion didn't drive you up and over that side. I haven't gone back to the water park since.

I can't wait to not feel like everyone is staring when I look at clothing in any store.

RIGHT! My daughter wears a small junior size and when I'm shopping for her, I feel the eyes on me, like "They ain't gonna fit you!"

Omg I can so relate. I went to a Water park a few years ago. Went on a slide that's a big open area. Start at the top of one side' date=' go down then up almost to the edge on the other side. No walls no net nothing. I lied about my weight to go on it. Then when I came within a foot of the far edge I was seriously having a panic attack that I was gonna keep going off the edge. My 2 girls didn't go nearly that high. I got off thinking that was the stupidest thing I had ever done. The weight limit was there so the forward motion didn't drive you up and over that side. I haven't gone back to the water park since.[/quote']

I can't wait to not have to kid myself...if I know I'm fat...so does everyone else! I can't hide my gut no matter what I wear or how I sit. And at the water park, no matter how much I think there are people looking at me....I'm sure i used to cause more attention by trying to hide the natural tube around my waist. LOL

I can't wait to not have t-shirt titties! You know....when you grab your shirt with your thumb and fore fingers and pull your shirt off your fat rolls leaving nipples in your shirt!

HAAAAA!!! That is epic. :) I so know what you mean there lol

I can't wait to NOT see women on Biggest Loser who are smaller than me, at their heaviest.

I know this might be a little vain....but I LOVE anthropologie (way too expensive but I love the clothes)! When I get to my goal weight I want to treat myself to an outfit from that store!

Funny... we posted about amusement parks at the same exact time!!! LOL

Jajaja the happen to me. The seatbelt couldn't buckle up so they told me that I needed to get off. In front of friends and my husband. So I got off I was so embarrassed

Brickhouse...how about the women, who weight is the same as mine! But look three times bigger!

Oh boy I could go on and on with this thread!

-To be able to sit on an airplane and not feel squished or not need a seatbelt extender (I actually bought my own)

-To be able to get on a plane and be fearful that I'm going to be asked to buy another seat :/

-To be able to fit on a roller coaster (nothing more embarrassing than the ride employees moving me to multiple seats)

-To be able to go into a restaurant and be afraid of not being able to fit in the booth

-To be able to go to a football/baseball game and not need an aisle seat

-To be able to be in a crowded room and not say to myself "wow, I'm the fattest person in here"

I can't wait until getting dressed isn't a crap shoot. Can I point my toe and get it into the leg hole of my underwear on the first try? Will I need to throw my pants on the floor and kick my way into them? Will I dislocate my knee trying to get my socks on? Funny but not so funny. Someday I'll laugh at it! Today's not that day...

wear big ass clothes and put on my skinny clothes instead

I can't wait to not have to just take head shots to hide the fatness.