Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Can't Wait To Not Have To...

Yeah the hoo ha thing I can not wait til I can see it again lol

TMI WARNING!!:

Yeah I haven't seen my hooey (borrowed that nickname from Scrubs ;-) ) without mirror assistance for a loooong time. hope to lose a lt of fat from that area - sorry, but honestly, when I'm just in underwear and looking in the mirror it looks like I've got a Cornish game hen in my underpants! It's embarrassing to look like I've got more junk than my husband! I wear "shape wear" to flatten it out, and any other areas that benefit are just bonus.

I mean you know you've got a problem when you have a camel toe while wearing a skirt! (ok, just exaggerating on that one but still......)

I hate probably 98% of my body - abdominal rolls, side rolls, back rolls, neck rolls, gigantic double chin, sagging belly apron, huge arms, back boobs, under arm boobs, fat and flabby thighs, huge calves....the list is almost endless, but my, uh.....well, my crotch is my biggest issue, the part of me I hate the most.

I refuse to go to the gyno simply because of it. I'm too mortified, and I don't care what anyone says about how they see it all.

See my surgeon on Monday to discuss my surgery on 7 Jan. Woohoo! Can't wait to get my stomach 85% removed!

Can't wait not having to think "Am I going to be able to fit on this ride" while standing in line to get on a rollercoaster. Torture...LOL

I used to love roller coasters but once I got fat all I could think is forward motion and my weight was gonna derail that car, so I stopped going. Now I have a 5 yr old grandson and I an soooo looking forward to taking him to the fair next year. And not having to push that danged bar into my fat to get it to close.

I would've rather worn a T-shirt that broadcast my new Sleeve body! Lol!

Cant wait to not have

Shortness of breath

Crunching -knee pain

Walking up stairs all to sit tightly uncomfortable at a game.

I can't wait to not wear big sweat shirts to hide the fact that I used a rubber band to get a little extra room in the waist of my jeans. I can't wait to stop needing to change back into my sweats the minute I come home just so I can breath. I want to look hot in yoga pants!

Can't wait to not-

Have to curve my shoulders inward and be as "small" as possible in an airplane, bus, or any other seat where I have to sit next to someone else and feeling like a human pretzel afterwards

Having my chest so close to the table in a restaurant booth seat I could prop them up on it.

Have to head straight to the big girl section of any clothing store I walk into or walk by a store because I "know" they won't have anything in my size

Being worried if the spa I want to go to has big enough robes for me to wear

Feeling tired after cleaning my house because I went up and down the stairs to many times

Having a friend's little girl tell me that my "legs are really big" or any other kids brutal honesty for that matter

Being able to skydive or zip line because I'm to heavy

Etc...

I can't wait to not have a rash under my boobs (or find food in my bra when I take it off)

I can't wait to stop accidentally bleaching the belly line of my shirts when I clean the kitchen counters

Ahh' date=' not holding my breath to put on a shoe.

To not have little kids tell me I must be a good cook because I'm fat (actually happened)

TMI but to not fear crushing my hubby during 'adult activities'

And this is a big one for me: to NOT make fun of myself before someone else can.[/quote']

This is me all the way. And the biggest one for me would be making fun of myself too.

-I can't wait to shop for clothes that a 29 year old would wear.

- I can't wait to look at my self in a full length mirror again.

- To wear boots that can zip up.

- To feel comfortable around my very skinny family.

- To not be embarrassed of myself all the time

- To feel like I fit in with my friends.

- To go to the gym and not care what people are thinking as I walk by.

- To go to the beach and wear a swimsuit and not shorts and a t-shirt

-To wake up and know that I am not holding my husband back from enjoying life anymore because of my fears.

Omg this is amazing. I actually wrote a list on my phone's notepad app! A while back and if reading EVERYONE'S I can't wait didn't sound like what I wrote, I'm not fat!

I can't wait to cross.my legs w/o help from my hands.

To go to the mall and try on clothes instead of ordering online & hoping they'll fit properly.

To stop having to buy a larger shoe size because my feet is so wide.

To go to downtown Chicago and not get stampeded by the swift walking people.

To lay on my back and sleep w/o my dying!

To stop having to wear a body magic when I'm out on a date and feeling extremely uncomfortable when I'm touched not yo.mention the straps cutting into my skin.

I can't wait to dance! I can dace my butt" off lol but I would never call anymore attention to myself than needed! ( only n front if my sisters)

Omg this is amazing. I actually wrote a list on my phone's notepad app! A while back and if reading EVERYONE'S I can't wait didn't sound like what I wrote, I'm not fat!

I can't wait to cross.my legs w/o help from my hands.

To go to the mall and try on clothes instead of ordering online & hoping they'll fit properly.

To stop having to buy a larger shoe size because my feet is so wide.

To go to downtown Chicago and not get stampeded by the swift walking people.

To lay on my back and sleep w/o my dying!

To stop having to wear a body magic when I'm out on a date and feeling extremely uncomfortable when I'm touched not yo.mention the straps cutting into my skin.

I can't wait to dance! I can dace my butt" off lol but I would never call anymore attention to myself than needed! ( only n front if my sisters)

To lay next to normal sized ppl and not feel like I'm so high up!

To fit on the rollercoaster! I VOWED.NEVER TO GO TO 6 FLags again n life. Unless I was small enough to enjoy myself.

Take.more full body pictures!

IM 21 YEARS OLD ! I want 2 Have a boyfriend who's likes the way I look, someone who I don't feel like I'm not physically good enough for.

I want to travel, hang glide!, rock climb, etc... but I'm too big, too embarrassed, & I get too tired to live!

Btw I can't believe I just virtually expressed this " aloud" ^_^

(Whew* wipes sweat *)

These are all great! I'm excited for everyone here to wear yoga pants, hot hooker boots, ride roller coasters and travel by mass transportation and be able to see their junk! Especially all you young people! Life is short! I wish I would have done this 15 years ago!

How about going shooping for clothes and falling in love with a piece that they might not have in ur size or that u kno is not in ur size. Or how about running out of air while going up stair 2 or 3 floors. The looks people give u like if u not human or something. Having my relatives always reminding me how fat i am. Ive cryed over that.

and how about the guy who sales in thid amazing stoor hives u the look saying miss we dont have big sizes ...or ..we can check if we have ur size :s

I can't wait until I can walk and talk at the same time.

TMI WARNING!!:

Yeah I haven't seen my hooey (borrowed that nickname from Scrubs ;-) ) without mirror assistance for a loooong time. hope to lose a lt of fat from that area - sorry' date=' but honestly, when I'm just in underwear and looking in the mirror it looks like I've got a Cornish game hen in my underpants! It's embarrassing to look like I've got more junk than my husband! I wear "shape wear" to flatten it out, and any other areas that benefit are just bonus.

I mean you know you've got a problem when you have a camel toe while wearing a skirt! (ok, just exaggerating on that one but still......)

I hate probably 98% of my body - abdominal rolls, side rolls, back rolls, neck rolls, gigantic double chin, sagging belly apron, huge arms, back boobs, under arm boobs, fat and flabby thighs, huge calves....the list is almost endless, but my, uh.....well, my crotch is my biggest issue, the part of me I hate the most.

I refuse to go to the gyno simply because of it. I'm too mortified, and I don't care what anyone says about how they see it all.

See my surgeon on Monday to discuss my surgery on 7 Jan. Woohoo! Can't wait to get my stomach 85% removed![/quote']

You are hysterical. Needed that laugh.. Good luck.

I cant wait to...

be able to buy cute clothes instead of baggy t-shirts

To actually have a social life

To go hiking

To be able to enjoy the gym

To get rid of the fat hump on my neck

To actually wear a swim suit and not feel like a beached whale

To casually run into my ex that called me a fat cow daily

to finally have confidence and not be the fat girl in the corner

Cant wait to get this started!