Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Can't Wait To Not Have To...

To not get stuck in small chairs.....Went to the salon today and they only have 1 size chair with armrests that just barely let my big butt in there. Wasn't paying attention when I got up and the chair came with me - Embarrassing! The ladies around me laughed and I laughed it off, but I was silently thanking my sleeve that I'll not go through that again next time I'm there.

I cant wait not to have to shop in the plus size stores

Or

Not have to fear going places

Or

fear of socializing b/c of how i look

Or

Go clubbing cuz im always tired

Cuz im 23 and im always tierd or in pain... 23!!!

I can't wait to NOT use the passenger side arm rest while I'm in the driver's seat.

Not be described as the big girl. I hate when a person ask who i am and the person says the big girl who....

I can't wait to NOT keep my wedding ring and engagement ring in a box.

Oh yeah - and I'd l ike to stand up at church without pulling my dress out of my butt.

YES! Ditto!

Love this thread makes me laughter and cry And I can't wait for all the same things and even my 5 1/2 year old daughter whispered to me yesterday while we were at the nail salon

"Mommy after surgery you won't have to sit on my chair too, just yours" my butt's so big it spills over to the chair next to me LOL

Then once at home she says out loud in front of my mom and aunt who are totally supportive of me

"Mommy after surgery you won't rip your pants either" ... My thighs rub together and wear out the middle

So it seems I'm not the only one totally excited abut the new me kids gotta love them, I just wonder what else she looks forward to

PEOPLE ACTUALLY SAY THAT TO YOU??

Only a few really good friends from back in the skinny days were like whoah!! What happend who did this to you??? They couldn't believe I let myself go and a few blame my ex, one friend actually told him that he fattened me up so no one else would look at me/ like me and I could never leave him... Yikes

So another I can't wait is to reunite with old friends. And look just as good if not better than them :))))

I can't wait to NOT keep my wedding ring and engagement ring in a box.

Me too! Just got the wedding band out and back on. Now to the engagement ring and jacket!

...and I would LOVE to not hear' date=' "At least she's doing something about it" whispered behind me at the gym.[/quote']

Oh wow!! People are so rude:/ (How dare they judge out loud like that, no one is exempt to being overweight)...IT CAN HAPPEN TO ANYONE.

I cannot wait to not..

Worrying if I can buckle my seatbelt

That they will sit me at a booth in a restraunt

Fear of not being able to sit in the seats at concerts, sporting events etc.

Worrying if I can fit in the seats at a beauty salon

My lower back hurting when I walk

My upper back hurting from being to busty (Hopefully I lose boob)

Getting out of breath when I walk

Hearing my extended family (you know those you only see once a year at a big family function, great aunts and uncles, 2nd, 3rd and 4th cousins) saying things like "Wow you've become a big girl" "I remember you when you was this big, you was so small" and crap like that.

I have a friend who decided about 6 months ago he was going to lose weight and work out. And he did he lost about 35lbs in 5 months. During that time he REALLY bashed me and put me down for my weight. Rubbing it in my face that I couldn't do as much as he could, and how much he was losing etc. He really made me feel bad about myself. I can't wait to the day he can't do that to me anymore!

Not having to feel like it's killing me to tie my shoes..oh and when I tie my shoes they won't be tied on the side..lol.

I can think of a lot more things I can't wait to do lol like being able to ride a roller coaster and not worrying about fitting in the seat, being able to wear boats..those tall ones! Wearing dresses, I am going to wear tons of dresses! Riding a bike, hopefully get a few dates and meet someone nice..lol. When I go to weddings dancing my butt off, swimming and not feeling like a whale, or some freak..oh and have an actual swimming suit. The past two years I combined shorts/skirts, and shirts to make my own make shift swimming suit. I want an actual one! OK got off track sorry.

I can't wait to take a vacation and actually concentrate on having fun. Usually I'm planning how I will lose weight so I'll be thin on my next vacation.

Finally feel like my husbands compliments are true.

Not be the fat mommy in my sons kindergarten class.

I can't wait to not step up and down a 2 step bench at my sons games without being in pain.

Sitting down in a chair in public and not have my shirt ride up to show off my big belly. I hate when that happens.

Sitting down at work and home without having my back ache.

Take a compliment without second guessing it.

Have to shop at a Plus size store.

I can't wait to not hear "ur so pretty, if u just lost some weight u would be perfect " from a guy. Tired of being the fat friend. Tired of going to the club and being the fat girl at the club and feel like everyone is wondering why I'm there. To have my husband's shirt b way to big on me instead of fitting just right. To having a smaller pant size than my husband. Ect