Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tired Of Plain Water

Has anyone tried putting a slices, peeled and seedless cucumber in Water. I did and was very good. I left it overnight in the refrigerator. Mmm it was cool and refreshing.

I am gonna try that....soooooo way tired of just Water. Today it's suppost to get to over 108 at my house so that should be refreshing!

Let me know what u think when u get the chance to taste it.

I am currently "addicted" to Wyler's SF Cherry Limeade add ins (the little sleeves like crystal light) for Water. I buy them at Family Dollar. That flavor and the Wyler's SF strawberry Lemondae are awesome! My prevous fav was SF Cherry Pomegrante by Crystal Light.

I've not done the cucumbers and stuff in Water yet. I know years ago at weight watchers, a leader suggested freezing fruit in ice cube trays and add a few to your water each day. It's another refreshing treat. And anything to help me get in my water (I just hate it plain in honesty!).

Best of luck!

I love fruit waters! Cucumbers are cool and refreshing. I also like citrus slices (orange, lemons, lime). I recently tried strawberry slices with crushed basil- Delish! Just soap the fruit in Water overnight and enjoy the next day. I give the leftover fruit to our chickens ;)

I am at pre-op phase 1 and I can not have fruit, but as soon as I can I am going to try different fruits as u guys suggested. Thank you all

I have a fruit infusion pitcher. There is a basket in the center to hold the fruit in so you can keep refilling the pitcher and reuse the fruit for about a week. Cucumber is great and I also love strawberry. I want to try cucumber mint soon.

I have a fruit infusion pitcher. There is a basket in the center to hold the fruit in so you can keep refilling the pitcher and reuse the fruit for about a week. Cucumber is great and I also love strawberry. I want to try cucumber mint soon.

Where did you get the pitcher? That sounds like a great invention.

If you're not supposed to have fruit, can you still have Water with an orange slice? As long as you don't eat the orange I mean?

I don't eat the fruit when I make these waters. I don't think it will be harmful to newly sleeves folks. It's gotta be better than drinking fake sugars.

The cucumber Water sounds great. On my way to Aldi after this to get me some cukes. :)

I e-mailed the dietician the same question "can I have fruit water". I will post her reply later today.

Where did you get the pitcher? That sounds like a great invention.

I think Bed, Bath & Beyond have them...

They have fruit waters in my grocery store (HEB) they do not have any sugar or sweeteners or even juice just fruit flavor. It is like La Croix fruit waters without carbonation I can't remember the names but there are a coupled brands they are near Perrier,La Croix and bottled waters area next to Vitamin Water.< /p>