Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share Goal Weight Fantasy... Evil Ones Welcome ;-)

I have always been told "Oh you have suchhhhhh a beautiful face! If only you lost weight you could be a model"

My reply was "And how do you suggest I gain HEIGHT?!?!"

I always know I "carry my weight well" and have had younger girls say im beautiful when all dressed up, so i've never been worried about appearance, this is purely health related! But, as i said- I hope i keep my boobs!!!!! LOL :P

I just want to be comfortable in my own skin. Feel that extra weight doesn't get in the way of anything. Feel beautiful, at my potential. That I am not thinking: If only____, ______ would happen. As for my boyfriend, I want him to be happy and trust me, but never totally relaxed and careless. I want him to always have his game on to please me, keep me. ;)

Oh, as for fantasy goal weight, 130 lbs would be nice. I am 5'4" , SW 262, CW 242. I was sleeved 2 weeks ago.

I'm still pre-op, but... Honeybee and I are renewing our vows on the beaches of Hawaii in 2015 on our 10th wedding anniversary. I was a big kid, a big teen and a big bride. My Honeybee loves me, but i want to ROCK a tiny fitted beach wedding gown!!!!!

I am proud to say I have great friends, and a full social life,so I don't have anyone I want to rub my weight loss in their face. Well...maybe a few in-laws. Enough said.

I posted my vanilla fantasy / goal weight before but after more thought on it ... I'd like to take dance lessons from a real stripper and give my hubby a lap dance !!!

So many things. From simple things like trying on clothes without crying to feeling like I have the right to look a hot guy in the eye without feeling like he's like "why are you looking at me?" I know, no one can make me feel that way but me, but right now I feel like a hot guy would not even look twice at me. Heck, some days I barely want to look twice at me :mellow: I want to feel comfortable naked in my own skin, but I would LOVE to be comfortable naked in front of a lover. I want to be healthy, and have a physical lifestyle. I want to get toned. Sex-wise, I want to be comfortable on top without feeling self-conscious about my stomach.

Ladybuglv and others- I get how you feel about wanting a new sxy bod! The thing is I tend to become "anorexic" and have once been clinically diagnosed with anorexia when I lost 60 pounds in 3 months (no surgery, just 100 or less calories a day for three weeks of it!) The truth is (and it's taken me years of my young life to figure this out) I HATE food!!! I hate having to buy it, prepare it, cook it, and most of all EAT it! So I gain weight by trying my best to ignore it which ultimately leads to night time binges or, after months of starving, months of bingeing!!

The reason I mention this in this thread is because I do hope you all get that euphoric feeling of extra confidence that comes with being thinner! I hope you all fulfill your fantasies!!! It's great, it's a natural high! It does become so much easier to admire your own body and how amazing a machine it really is when you're not weighed down by all that extra goo :) but remember to still love food, it can nourish this new body of yours! Sometimes you can transfer an addiction to food to an addiction of loving losing weight (and the compliments that WILL come with it from everyone around you) and then you can never actually be happy with how you look - no matter how thin you get! You start chasing the dragon in a sense!

In a way, this cycle of thin/fat is why I've usually kept my confidence up- people who met and loved me as a thin person still loved me as a fat person, and visa verca - I am lucky to have such loyal friends :) so I've never really cared about my looks, I just felt high being thinner...

Now I'm losing weight for my health and learning what foods I like and like preparing :) I suppose I am really fantasising right now that I don't use the gastric sleeve as another tool to not eat at all - that it helps get off the weight I put on by having a bad relationship with food all my life but doesn't lead to that panic and addiction I seem to get plagued with :(

But, getting that all off my metaphorical chest - I do hope I don't lose anymore off my chest! Lol another TWO inch off boobs this week (pre-op!!!) none off waist or hips :( any tips fellow sleevers!?

P.s these stripping lessons seem like a GREAT idea!!! Did anyone see that "big" girl stripper on Americas got Talent auditions this year!? REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!

Thank you cookeeez for the reminder. Personally, I am slightly scared of people noticing me as I lose weight. Looking back, it seems I have done well until people start complimenting me on the loss. And then I mentally freak out that people are paying attention to me and I jump back into my fat shield. I have been working with a counselor for a couple months now and plan to continue doing so for as long as it takes.

And I hate to cook. I would so much rather do take-out than cook a meal just for myself. It's boring. But I'm working on that one too.

I've found that a tupperware steamer and George Forman grill are my new besties!!! I throw fresh broccoli and carrot and some mixed frozen into the steamer/microwave and get pre-sliced meat (chicken, steak, pork chop, french lamb cutlet) onto George! Rinse the steamer and wipe down George and cleaning done!!!! Even the plates clean easier because there's no sticky gravy or sauce on them after a simple meat n three veg dinner :)

That being said, I'm making a butter chicken for hubby tonight- hope it turns out ok!!! Lol I'll let you know, though the raita was heaps easy - small tub of light Greek yoghurt and a grated cucumber! Yum :)

Ok, this is fun! I have three...

1) Every year my friends that I have had since I was 12 and a bunch of new friends and family members all go camping a this secluded beautiful camp site in California. Out of my friends I was the first to get married and first to have kids but we are the same age and they are all gorgeous and fit and have never struggled with their weight. They wear bikinis all weekend and I always feel a little out of place in my black one piece and shorts. It's just my issue they love me, but I feel like I fit in with the older group not my age group because of my weight. I am less adventurous. They float down river in tubes and I usually go with them but it's harder for me because I have more to scrape against rocks, lol. At the end they jump off this rock and I have always wanted to do it but everyone sits around and watches as one at a time people jump and I am too self conscious.

So, with that said next year at our camping trip I want to feel comfortable. No...scratch that this is a fantasy right? I want to wear a bikini and jump off the rock!....though this may be more accurate for the following year....but that's what I want and I am sticking to it!

2) I want my husband to be able to pick me up easily for ya know...;) and for us to be able to be playful and wrestle without me being self conscious. We have a great sex life, but there is this less of him being turned on by my body and more of other things and I want to drive him wild with my body. I want to be able to wear the clothes and lingerie that he thinks is sexy, right now I can't pull that off...so those are my fantasies in my marriage.

3) I want to be a skinny mom as my children grow up. I want my son and daughter to grow up healthy and for them to have a healthy mom. I want my teenage son (who is only 8 now) to be able to pick me up when he is grown.

I don't have a goal weight fantasy, but I feel I should...an evil one

this thread has made me start thinking about other goals, I guess my fantasy is to feel as sexy as my honey thinks I am. I also :wub: want to feel more comfortable during sex and not have it wear me out like I have been running a marathon after only a few minutes. :rolleyes: now for my not so "bad" goals I want to have the athlete body I had in my teens, I won't be that weight but I want to be in that shape, I was never a thin person size 9-10 is what I was but I felt good and healthy and attrative at one time.

I have been heavy guy for most of my life. I am 37 years old, 5'6" and my starting weight was 373! I went got a lot of great info and help from my pre-surgery NUT visit in march. Myself, my wife and kids started using her guidelines on April first this year. With a great amount of support and encouragement from them, I was 323 at surgery day on June 5. I'm currently at 278 (5 pounds from onederland woohoo). I am married to the hottest chick I know, so there isn't any ex or anyone like that, but my evil fantasy is that I won't make my wife jealous of other women, but that other women would be jealous of my wife. I think this would be easier between 165-175. :)