Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share Goal Weight Fantasy... Evil Ones Welcome ;-)

My fantasy is that me and my wonderful husband of 32 years could be dropped of on a deserted island for about a month and live off of nothing but love, kinda like the Blue Lagoon, only no baby!

My fantasy is being a petite size, flat stomach (my most problematic area!), and above all: getting married in my dream wedding dress which will only work with a certain type of figure, if you know what I mean. Don't know if any of it will ever happen (without a tummy tuck!) but a gal can dream...

My fantasies are pretty simple....just to be able to change in front of my husband, get in or out of the shower with him in the room, be excited about going on a tropical vacation and wear a swimsuit (maybe not even a bikini) and be able to book one of the nice, romantic hotel suites with the jacuzzi tub we can both fit in.....Ive avoided all of these since the day we got married (almost 4 yrs) just want to be able to enjoy these things with my hubby!

HAHAHA I didnt even realize how that sounded at first! :huh:

too damn funny!

Never been married....

I live on a tiny island in the Cayman Islands with about 180 people. Needless to say, the dating pool is really really small! All of my co-workers are in their late 20's to early 30's.... so, my fantasy is to drop 120 pounds and have all the hot guys on the island come a calling.... one at a time!

This one is evil...I have already had one mini-victory when my ex-husband saw me a few months ago after not seeing me in over a year. He doesn't know I had surgery. We didn't speak but the look on his face was...priceless! Now I can't wait to run into him again so he can see how even better and happy I look. The woman he cheated with sent me a text last year with their picture saying "thank you for the best gift of my life, he is a better man without you". Now she is bigger than I was and they have a baby. I wont ever stoop to her level to send her a text...but you can sure bet I have been posting new pictures to FB and leaving them as public! :-)

This one is evil...I have already had one mini-victory when my ex-husband saw me a few months ago after not seeing me in over a year. He doesn't know I had surgery. We didn't speak but the look on his face was...priceless! Now I can't wait to run into him again so he can see how even better and happy I look. The woman he cheated with sent me a text last year with their picture saying "thank you for the best gift of my life' date=' he is a better man without you". Now she is bigger than I was and they have a baby. I wont ever stoop to her level to send her a text...but you can sure bet I have been posting new pictures to FB and leaving them as public! :-)[/quote']

That one is priceless!! LOL!

My hubby is fine with my weight and I'm usually pretty confidant about how I look

BUT

I just want to keep my boobs!!!!!!! lol!!!

All the weight just seems to be coming off them, not my big cookie tummy!!!!

Also, it would be great to keep up at the gym with my lil sis!!!!!!!

P.S.... if you look at my pretend "after" pic, i too would love to look like Brooke Shields post op!!!!!

I just don't want to end up like my dad - he takes 12 or so types of medication for everything from high blood pressure, hypertension, diabetes etc.

I just want to be healthy.

Fantasy weight would be 120 which is what I weighed before kids. I'm 5'0". Although I'm sad to say my boobs and skin will never look as good as back then! I started at 205 ... highest weight was 215. Now weigh 157. My realistic goal is 135,but you never know!

Ok... no one's been this bold so far.... I want to be able to have sex with my hubby in any position we want! I'm tired of being limited by my size.

There, I said it!

I can't wait for my mother to see me at goal weight. When I lost 90 lbs. with WW the first comment she made was "99% of people gain all the weight back." Never a congratulations. I won't get it this time, but I am going to show her I can do it again, and this time be prepared - her favorite response to ANY good news is to snort, roll her eyes and turn around (yes I know, this is what I really need to get OVER!)

And my next goal is to be too small for my wedding dress by next April 5th for my 10 year wedding anniversary. I got pregnant with my first child within months of the wedding and gained so much weight I wouldn't even pull the dress out and have it properly cleaned. It was just too depressing. I would love to have a portrait done with my husband in that dress. Of course he looks better than he did the first time! (And then post it to Facebook - not only because a college ex recently friended me!)

So I just started a new job and was told that one of the people at the divisional group asked before she me me, "What does she look like? and Am I still the thinnest and prettiest in the group." Although she is thin, she is not very pretty. I would like to knock her off of that role. :ph34r: