Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

WARNING - GROSS pics attached

Donali, driving directions don't mention the I-5. They say:

I-15 South 205 miles; exit towards LA/SD 116 miles; take I-8 towards Beaches; take I-805 towards Chula Vista; take Camino del lal Plaza exit. Does this sound right?

Hi Lisa,

I go away for a couple of weeks and all hell breaks loose!. Tubing popping out of open wounds, slutty gloves, trouble with pimps and uncooperative docs and assistants!

Honey, I would dead faint on the spot if I had tubing coming out of my body. I cant believe how strong you are about this. I am realy sorry you have had all these problems and despite all of this you are able to keep your sense of humor.

Doc Kuri will take good care of you. It sounds like all the good folks here have taken care of you. I am livid about the way you have been treated. Crappy aftercare really pisses me off. You would think since most of the business he is getting is coming from the US, his office would be more on the ball about a real problem. I am sorry that this has happened to you.

Babs in TX

334/218/180

6/23/03

I can't be left alone, Babs. Yesterday was horrible. I was freaked out and depressed and absolutely miserable with a constant gagging sensation in my throat. Today at least my mood has improved. It's pretty freaky. I hate changing the bandages because I have this vision that the entire port has popped out, flaying around like a Water Weenie (anyone old enough to remember that old lawn toy?) When I move a certain way, it feels like it wants to come out more. When I woke up today, I was so please to peek down at my flat, healed incision. But as soon as I stand up the thing pops out again. Down Boy!

Hi Lisa -

Don't worry about the 8/805 instructions. Just stay on the I-15, and waaay lower down you'll be merged onto the I-5. I do it "all" the time. :D

I always said Mother Nature gave me the extra padding to make sure I keep my clothes on. Those pole dancers dance circles around my paltry paralegal salary. No, I'd never be a dancer because men that slobber over boobs gross me out. I just fantasize about making $150,000 a year for grinding around a stage in a bikini. Maybe it's the bikini I fantasize about? Maybe it would be fun to accidentally kick a drooling guy in the teeth with my 9 inch stilettos from time to time? Oops, sorry, Hun!

Wow, $150,000 a year! Oh, yeah, they're probably putting themselves through college, too. We have the infamous Anne Nicole Smith from here. And we won't mention her antique husband. Yeah, I agree those kind of guys are GROSS!

Hey Lisa...I'm sorry I must of misunderstood you this morning . I thought you said your appointment with Dr Kuri was between 10-11 so I just figured since you were leaving Vegas @ 3am you would be coming through Mission Viejo at around 7am with plenty of time to get to TJ by 10-11.

From my front door to the door of Dr Ortiz's office and parking on the Us Side and walking over and getting a taxi just 1 hour and a half on a Monday morning I left at 8 am and arrived in his office at 9:50, my appointment was at 10am

Either way, stopping by the restaraunt on your way in or way home is great..I would enjoy meeting you if it doesnt work out I'm coming to Vegas for a week on August 1st we can hook up then! I'm just so glad you are going down to get everything taken care of...I hope everything goes well for you while in Mexico!!

Michelle

Wow, Michelle -

I'm jealous! The I-15 is packed from 7am to 9am from Valley Center to SD. I guess, though, once you get past the 8, it would be smooth sailing to the border, as most of that southbound traffic on the I-15 is stopping off by then.

Like I said, Lisa, listening to me may get you waiting at the hospital for a couple of hours.

Time enough to practice you pole dancing... lol

:D

You think there'll be a pole at the border? I think I'll go straight to Mexico. After thinking about it, I'll be so anxious to just get across the border. But I'll probably be able to have Decaf on my way home, Michelle. I allowed myself further frustration because my friend insists on coming with me, but she won't know till tomorrow if she has a babysitter. I'm doing that co-dependent thingy again because if I go alone, I only have to think of myself. Los and beholdings, what next?

Lisa..whatever works best for you is finewith me..Please do not feel like you even have to stop by I was jsut giving you an invitation is all, Heck you may not even feel like stopping on your way home with all you have been through. I will just have to make sure I come see you when I'm in Vegas in August.

Thanks to Donali for helping me with my picture..

Michelle

Hey FOXY, it's you, it's really you! And what a cute you you are. My brain can't think any more. I like seeing your pics girlies (uh, where are the guys?) I'm thrilled with the invite but just taking it one hour at a time for now. I wish I could leave tonight.

Hey, guess what I saw last night? I saw my husband washing the kitchen floor. No lie.

Lisa, I just have to say how in awe I am of your spirit and fortitude in the face of these travails. A lesser woman would have keeled over by now, and you're still being funny!! I think I love you. Can you come to my house next? :(

Seriously, you are really inspiring, you and Penni both. I have all my digits crossed that your repairs will go smoothly and you'll be back to worrying about bra sizes instead of leaking wounds. :D

I agree with Alexandra...you are an amazing woman Lisa.. You still can make us laugh with all you are going through. My hubby just vaccums and fold the clothes...loved the impression ofLopez the best :D You had me rolling on that one girlfriend!

I have my fingers, eyes and toes crossed hoping everything goes smooth for you and Penni too!

Michelle

Any of you watching the news, there was an earthquake in Tj/ Rosarito 5.2 magnitude, I thought I felt something at around 3:30 ish so I put on the news and there it was all over the news....