Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yoda's Jedi Journals (aka Yoda's Yammerin's)

hehe....sounds like fun Carol!! BTW, we were in Newmarket at the mall last wknd and that store I told you about isn't there anymore!!! They are doing construction on that whole wing......shucks!!!

Have a great time in TO; you both deserve the break!

Yoda,

I've reconsidered and I've talked to Nancy about a de-fill in January. She says it sounds like I'm too tight as I'm sliming too much. Figures! I haven't lost or gained for the last 7 days (at least it's not up!) Must have to increase calories again to get it going.

Have a great christmas. Kids are in a pageant for Christmas eve. I'm tired just thinking about all the company over the holidays. Hugs everyone. Merry Christmas!

That makes sense Angel Bear! You'll feel better if you don't slime all the time....and don't worry about not losing in 7 days....(& it IS Xmas!). Sometimes I go a week without losing and then I would drop 2 or more lbs the following week....so no worries.

Don't stress....be sure to enjoy your holidays!

Merry Xmas to everyone!

I had a wonderful turkey dinner Yoda! My little guy enjoyed his light sabre but at this point the noise is driving me crazy grrrr..... but it is Christmas. He has a toys r us gift card so guess where I'm heading tomorrow??? shopping in boxing day madness. I must be crazy!

Thanks for the advice. I did ok today - didn't mix liquid with solids and I had a variety. It did feel great!

Shopping on Boxing Day? Yup, you ARE crazy!!! :biggrin1:

Glad the lil' guy enjoyed the light sabre!! He'll remember it always!!! I won't tell Mr Yoda or he'll be very very very jealous!!!

Glad u enjoyed your Xmas dinner. I did too. Off to the in-laws tomorrow.....eeep.

Wish me luck!

Shopping was a blast - hubby didn't care for the crowds but my daughter really enjoyed it. It was great exercise - the mall is HUGE! but the first person we run into was our next door neighbour - small world eh?

Good luck YODA with the in-laws - you'll do great. See the lovely couple of snowflakes? Just enough to make you yearn for more - or so my son says as he longs to make snowmen.

AHA!!!! I'm back from Boxing Day at the Out-laws and I've survived!!! Mwwwaaaaaaaaaa (though a lil' more insane than at what I orginally started). Ya gotta wonder about the gene pool, though....I must have got the gem in Mr Yoda!!!

My eating went well...nobody noticed that it took me forever and that I hardly put food on my plate and didn't even finish what I did take. I did have a chocolate covered almond and just about PBd though.....but I did well (by the way, they don't know about the surgery...and never will.....MMMMmmmwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!).

Okay, so I've seen them since I've lost weight...and nary a word nor a breath....I guess 55 lbs wasn't noticeable? So, (now I'm at 60 down)....I walk in and right away, my bro-in-law says, "hey Yoda" (okay, he doesn't actually call me Yoda....but you get the drift!) He says, "hey, you've lost a lot of weight". I say, (nonchalantly, of course)...."Hmmmm? Oh ...yeah, a little". And nobody else said a word.....zip. Mr Yoda says that Bro-in-law likely noticed because my boobs were sticking out so much.....and everything looked in proportion. I MUST admit though, I did look good (& for me to actually SAY that, I must have!!!):) ....I wore a realllly slinky top with an amazingly magic push up bra underneath it (man, those babies were so padded & uplifted a half ton truck could hit 'em and they wouldn't feel it!)......so, I had this quite amazing cleavage going on. :heh: heheheheheheehe. Bro-in-laws eyes were bugged out the whole time...and I must say I milked it!!!!! (sooooo unlike me!).

Anyways, I actually FELT slim....so that was nice....and I KNOW the others must have noticed (especially after he said something). Still odd how they don't mention it.

Anyways....all in all...not a bad day/evening....could've been better but could've been worse too.....so no real complaints. I'm just glad we don't live much closer!!!

Another Xmas with the out-laws over and done with and I've lived to tell the tale!!!

That sounds great, and fun!

I'm so glad you felt good. I'm assuming your brother-in-law is married to your sister, so if thats true, what was your sister doing wilst he lookish at you!

BTW......ONE chocolate almond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to hire a u-haul truck to come pick up all the chocolate in my house right now. I hate it, I'm popping one in mouth every other hour!!

Nope...the bro-in-law is Mr Yoda's brother. Yes, he is married and his wife didn't seem to notice her hubby ogling because SHE was too busy probably trying to figure out if I had a boob job done!!!! LMAO!!!!

Don't fret Cloe...popping one chocolate every other hour is most likely a GREAT improvement....n'est pas??!!!!

:)

Congrats! Yoda. I think that even the lack of compliments from the others means that they noticed but aren't saying anything - could be jealousy??? I know that one of my good buds hasn't made any comments about my losses but yet co-workers have made very much to do - just wait till they see my new "sexy" track suit!! And it's a size 14. I can't remember the last time I fit into that size. Depends on the make of clothes cause I got a pair of jeans for Christmas size 14 and they are bit painted on.... but they're doable in the next few months - I hope.

Feeling NO restrictions yesterday or today. Now I'm off to the gym.

Have a great week! Hugs.

Yoda I love your in-laws story, I was sooooo LMAO! I have had it in the past where a few people have not said anything about my weight loss when it was sooooo obvious, I think its jealousy maybe. But I love the b-in law story!

Becca

Yoda, awesome story about the in-laws! And I ditto what Cloe said, ONE choc. almond?! I just ate 3 ferrero rocher's! I think my mom got one of every kind of chocolates there are this year. It IS better than last year though, cause I WOULD have eaten the whole box.

Oh yeah, congrats about the boobs :bananapartyhat: