Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September Bandsters

Well, I've hit another plateau! Zero loss for me again this week! I'm frustrated. I exercised 6 out of 7 days and averaged 1140 calories a day. What's up with that?! I have started weight training, but I don't see any muscles! GRRR! Oh well, I'll just have to keep plugging away!

Karey, you're right. Keep plugging away...it will pay off eventually! I am a firm believer in weight training with a cardio program. It's worked for me before (until I quit doing it ;) )

I am down 3 pounds from last week to 195. I haven't seen this weight in years. Actually squeeeeeeezed into a pair of 16W in the store today. I bought them! Trying them on encourages me when the scales aren't showing any loss......ooooh. Another NSV!!!!

Hurray for EVERYONE!!! This group and challenge keeps me in check. Thanks y'all!

I almost forgot....I got in 3 days of exercise this week. Could have done more but a little is better than none at all.

It seems like everyone is doing great. A little up and down but look at us. Like Karey said 5 months ago it was a different story. Well, here I am babysitting for my daughter. she went to Calif with her school and I drove 50 miles to stay with her kids. overnight. then I have to dirve 50 miles to go to work and 50 miles back to stay with the kids. This is my second night only one more to go. oh did I mention she has 5 kids. 12-4 years old. and most are traumatized because of a messy divorce that is going on. so sad for the kids. nice for my daughter, maybe she will gain back some of the self esteem that a yelling, swearing, you can do nothing husband, has destroyed.

Ok enough I lost 3 pounds this week. I feel good and finally feel like I am going somewhere other than up and back, up and back.

I better get upstairs. I am also being evaluated tomorrow at school. YOu know the principal comes in, sits down, watches you for 20 minutes and says you are a good teacher, maybe. In past years I Have spent hours working up lesson plans this year I am too tramautized by all that is going on in life that I haven't done anything yet. did I say it was tomorrow. Oh well, what is he going to do? Tell me I need to work on a few things, I already know that (I know it is a surprise but I am not perfect, ouch) Joy to all and a good night...

I am down 3 pounds this week for a total of 8 pounds so far.

No exercise.:phanvan Will try to get it in this week.

Linda

251/210/150

Hi yall: Sorry I'm late checking in. I've been out of town and just flew back this afternoon.

I havent' lost any weight again. I am going to go to my next appt. with rocks in my pockets and my lead underwear on. LOL

I did exercise twice - one hour sessions of Water aerobics.

You all did great! Keep up the good work.

Another great week! Our running total is now at 103.5lbs!!

TamifromAL – 213/-5/-2/0/-5/-2

BJean – 181/0/0/-1/-1/0

Gonnabethin – 190/0/0/-1/-2/-1.5

MimIN – 199/-2/-2/0/-4/-2

Sandranoelle – 275/-4/+2/0/-6/-3

Kareyquilts – 203/-4/-2/-3/0/0

TrueBlueSue - 174.5/0/0/0/-1.5/-1

LindaN – 218/-1/-3/-1/0/-3

Lauriegee – 215/-2/-6/0/+2/-3

Mom of Many – 209/-1/0/0

Mariecarmen – 198/-8/0/-2/-1/-2

Lisalee – 203/+2/-4/-2/-1/-3

Harlito – 371/-1.5/-3

April – 241/-5/0/0

Finallyonmyway - 200

Katt – 282/-2

Melissa0915

Posting weight loss ... FINALLY !!! I've lost 2 pounds this week. Why does it seem to trickle to nothing and then BOOM - two pounds...

Am supposed to go for a fill tomorrow - another FINALLY - haven't had one since October...

Anyway - started challenge at 174.5. As of today, I'm 170.5. Guess slow is better than none.

Well I went to Phoenix this week and was sure I would be reporting a gain b/c I ate like crap however 5lbs down! No idea how that happened considering the amount of chocolate I ate.

Sue & Mim, congratulations! Sue, I'm so glad you finally got a scale victory! Mim, do I have to start eating chocolate to keep up with you?? :roll:

I'm down a pound this week. I'm not complaining, any loss is a good loss!

Hope everyone is doing well...miss you guys!

Tami

Another week of 0 lbs. lost. I did 2 one hour Water aerobics classes last week though.

Even though I had no weight loss, I went shopping and found that I am very close to being able to wear a 14 Petite! My long-term goal is to be able to wear an 8 Petite. That I can fit into a regular petite at all (although too tight for being seen in public yet) is amazing to me. From a size 20. I am only 5'1.5" so from 179 now, I still have quite a way to go, but this is the first time I've gone shopping in many years and not been trying to find something in a size 20 Short.

I am getting a fill tomorrow. By the way, the dietician told me I had on heavy clothes last week. LOL I didn't put rocks in my pockets, but I had on 2 sweaters and jeans, and all the jewelry I could get on. She still said I was down half a pound on her scale. Go figure.

BJean: I'm glad you took our advice and dressed heavy! LOL. Let us know how the fill goes!

I'm down 2 pounds this week! Yeah! I will change my ticker later. I exercised 5 days. I'm just trying to plug alaong. My nutritionist said that I should just be working on good life long habits and not worry about weight loss. Well easy to stay when your SKINNY! LOL. Have a great day everyone!

Karey: My nutritionist says the same thing to me about working on life habits and says that is one reason why we shouldn't be so impatient. I try to keep that in mind but after having a good initial weight loss and then going to practically nothing for so many weeks is very difficult.

You're doing really great! Way to go!

Sounds like everyone is hanging in there....some of you are succeeding at an amazing rate!

I am down one pound to 194 this week. Ran 4 times this week (now up to 2 miles at a time...whew!) It's getting easier.

Can now squeeze in to a size 16W...I bought a pair to keep in my closet and motivate me. They're not really wearable in public!

I love my new life!