Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Flame Free Friday Confessions!

In order to break my stall I am going extremely low on calories. Sometimes only 200-300 a day. Totally not healthy and I can't keep doing this, but something got to give.

I cook for myself and my family, 2 different meals, and I always taste the meal for my family. Most of the time I am trying to check if its too salty, I can't seem to cook without tasting. This week I made some Pasta salad for the family and I had 2 table spoons >.<, and everytime Id open the fridge I would get 1 piece of Pasta.< /p>

I also drink a few sips with my meal, I am afraid that I might have swallowed without chewing well enough and that the food will get stuck in my tummy, especially when I eat chicken or pork.

In order to break my stall I am going extremely low on calories. Sometimes only 200-300 a day. Totally not healthy and I can't keep doing this, but something got to give.

Actually, increasing your calories might work a little better. Seems contrary, but it's true.

That's not a flame is it?

I LOVE Cheetos!!! I'll skip a meal to have Cheetos!!! I have some in my car right now!!!

I'm really bad about "washing things down" if I have a bad taste in my mouth after a meal. Yesterday I had tuna salad and was a little too aggressive with some Water. I had my first "slime" experience in my car in the Sam's Club parking lot. GROSS!!

lol this just made me giggle..... I ALWAYS eat and drink at the same time. Boo!

My doctor told me that drinking while eating really isn't a big deal once you are past the healing stage of the first few weeks & back on solid foods.

My guilty pleasure pleasure is a large double/double french vanilla iced coffee from Tim Hortons every AM (but it takes my most of the morning to get ot down).

I've tried pizza (something I loved pre sleeve) & absolutely hate it now.

kiss the day goodbye and do better tomorrow !

I don't drink with my "meals" (it's hard to call it that yet) but I don't wait an entire 30 minutes before I do drink. I started eating mushies a week before I was supposed to. I'm going to start eating chewables probably 2 weeks before I'm supposed to. I despise all Protein supplements and so I am trying real hard to get my Protein from food. I am getting about 60 grams a day. Maybe I should start drinking milk instead of Water.

I ate too much cheese and managed to bind myself up.

I too think I am the only one in the world that the sleeve won't work on.

There. I feel better. Oh, and I eat a couple of ritz crackers a day too !

I take little samples from my room mate's take-out from time to time. He orders so much food every day it's annoying. Mostly junk but the stuff I used to eat a lot. Luckily, my sleeve will only allow me a taste ;-).

I am driving everyone I know NUTS talking non-stop about my journey towards getting sleeved....I am especially annoying my teenage daughter...and I DON'T CARE...LOL

I have been craving a bloody mary. Having one now! Tiniest bit of vodka, but al lthe flavor! ummmm... What's sliming?

Here's my dirty little confession: I mooched meat & a tiny bit of cheese off my kids pizza tonight...and I'm 11 days post-op! And my Protein bullets started making me gag, so I ditched it for 2 days until I could go shopping for some shakes, now that I can tolerate cold liquids. I'm craving a mixed drink--and I stopped drinking 6 years ago--whodathunkit???

I ate a piece of KFC popcorn chicken, a bite of Mac and cheese, and a bite of mashed potatoes and gravy!

And it was sooooooooo good! I have never salivated so much in my entire life.