Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2/6/2012 Sleevers Check In!

I'm ready for tomorrow to get here bc I've been a cranky Biach idk if it's bc of te liquid diet , about to start my period any day, or just nerves! I had a melt down last nite so maybe I can make it thru today!!!! Come on VERSED! Lol

HOLY CRAP! I can not believe that in less than 24 hours I will be sleeved. It seems unreal. Like a dream. I never ever thought I would get here. I figured my insurance would deny me or I would chicken out. I still feel like something will happen, maybe my car will break down or my surgeon will cancel. I'm just so amazed that this is happening I'm having a hard time believing it's true.

I know right! I keep thinking something will happen... My liver will be too big or something crazy! Ughhh can't wait til it's DONE!!!

i agree, this has been a long journey, my info session was in Sept of 2011. By the time u have trhe courage to get WLS, u want the weight off lime yesterday. It's here now, ot's our turn to be fabulous!

My husband cooking ribs and links for the family and friends for Super Bowl is KILLIN ME!!! I feel like I have canine sense of smell for the pas few days LOL

i know it's hard, i purposely secluded myself from civilization, this has been a very long day.....

we dont have much longer, hang in there!

With 16 hours away from being sleeved I am proud of myself, I had to cook today for the superbowl party and I did it all withut tasting or feeling I was missing out on anything. No food funeral for me. The only issue I have is the laxative the doctor ordered. It is kicking my butt. Good Luck to everyone tom.

Hi All - I started my liquid diet on Wed. 2/1. I'm already down 11lbs for a total of 23lbs since initial consult for WL Surgery. I feel sooo much better on these shakes and have so much energy!! Anyone else experience this??? Don't get me wrong at times I'm really physically hungry but all in all I feel it has been easier since all my food options are off the table and this is all I can consume. I feel more fit for my surgery. Doctor wanted me to lose 30lbs by surgery date (2/16) which I think I will exceed now. On my way down the scale thank goodness!!!

BTW - I'm on HMR 800 shakes...

Was sleeved 2-6 also and being sore is my main complaint. I can drink really easy no pain been doing about 2 oz at a time. Just walked 5 laps ariund my drive way dis 3 this morning so ill try 5 more this eve. The only othwr thing hurting is my dang left side of my neck! Woke up w crick sunday and its not going away ! Hope everyone is feeling well!!!!

Was sleeved 2-6 also and being sore is my main complaint. I can drink really easy no pain been doing about 2 oz at a time. Just walked 5 laps ariund my drive way dis 3 this morning so ill try 5 more this eve. The only othwr thing hurting is my dang left side of my neck! Woke up w crick sunday and its not going away ! Hope everyone is feeling well!!!!

Im getting excited, I have a date of 3/28/12 for my surgery. Im trying to pull all the loose ends together before I go, seems like so much to do for a single parent, if it gets done, I have to be the one to do it. Im trying to do everything I can before I go, because of the lift restriction. I have tons fo things to do. :aureola:

YES! whatever you do don't wait til your on your liquid preop to think, MAN i need to clean do laundry and a million other things, you won't have the energy! Found that out the hard way so I just did what had to be done and now the rest can wait til I'm all healed up! Then I'm hoping for more energy down the road :)