Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

12/31/11 Last Check In Of 2011

Well here we are the last day of 2011. December has been challenging for me. I weighed in at 201 today, which is down 2 pounds from last week. That makes my total loss for the month 9 pounds. I would've liked to have done better but that's Water under the bridge.

How did everyone else do this week / month?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I weighed 209.4 this am, for a loss of 1.6 lbs this week. Normally that small of a number would bum me out, but with it being Christmas last weekend I will take it!

HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS!!!! My goals for the new year are focusing on: Protein, Water, Vitamins, and EXERCISE!!!

Didn't weigh today - no real loss showing while I am on this feeding tube getting 1200-1500 calories a day, up 4 lbs from my lowest but that is holding steady so it's ok by me.

My new years wish is to heal and get rid of the tubes! Hoping that I will experience some nice loss when I do as the tube goes in to my intestine so nothing in my tummy for months should keep my restriction, right?

Wow that really sucks. i would be very angry and frustrated and having alot of negative thoughts that were beating me up. Please don't beat yourself up, take care of yourself and Happy New Year! ;) Please keep us updated.

I weighed in this morning at 192. That gives me a gain of 1 pound since last weeks weigh in. I have been on vacation and with the Holiday season..typically I would have gained 10 pounds this week of the year. I will take it as a Christmas miracle that I only gained one. Now...to get back on track for the new year....

weight.png

I have lost 3.1 pounds since Christmas day for a total loss the month of December of 10.6!!!! I have never lost this much weight in December before!Yay! I count my month surgiversary on the 8th so I wont be updating my signature for December until the 8th of January. As it stands, I have lost 8 pounds since the 8th of December so we will see next week what that total is. I am pushing for being at 174 so it can be a total of 60 pounds in 5 months. It was my Xmas goal that I didnt make it to. I started a c25k program and its going well! So excited about the new year and the new me!

Happy New Year everyone! I lost 1.6 lbs last week - down to 185.4. I did eat what I wanted on Christmas Day but held things in check the rest of the week. This weekend we went skiing and did quite a bit of walking and it felt great. I'm hoping to kick things up a notch starting this week when my kids are back in school. My loss has seemed quite slow but at least the scale is going down and not up! Have a great week everyone!