Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December sleevers!

I feel so bad for all my whining but I have a date..it's Dec 27th...woo hoo!!!

OMG I'm so glad! We dont mind whining, thats what we are here for! Yay im so excited for you!

Thanks, babigrl..I appreciate all your support!

Congrats to you!!! I have been on pre-op liquid diet since Saturday. Not as bad as I was expecting, nor as hard. My surgery is so close (next Tuesday). Excited and nervous... I am just trying to stay focused on the day after.. lol.. Good luck to everyone... <3

Congrats to you, peace queen - I know you've been waiting for this for a long time! And... you and I have the same surgery date! cheer2.gif

Thanks, cooper!

keybold,,we are sleeve sisters! Awesome,,please keep in touch :)

Does that make me the sleeve brother? My date is 12/27 with Dr. Aceves in Mexico. I am so ready to get this done already! Goodluck.

Donnie

Guest Bcole

Hi guys! My surgery date has been moved up from January 2, 2012 to December 21, 2011. I just found this out today and I am now getting scared. I took a nap today and dreamed about the whole process, I even dreamt that I was drinking a sprite post op and it just flew right out of my mouth while at a restaurant LOL.

I've never had any type of surgery or illness before so I'm sure that's where all the anxiety is coming from.

Congrats and Good luck to everyone :0)

donniej, welcome to the family..lol Congratulations to you!

Bcole, I hope the anxiety gets better. I've had several surgeries and though it seems scary, it's quite relaxing and is over so fast. You'll go to sleep and when you wake up, you won't have remembered anything and you will be all new and ready to move on to your new life. I've been having crazy dreams too. It might be because my brain is very active right now, I'm thinking about my new life, thinking about the surgery,,etc. Good luck on your journey :)

Yay, Donniej! Yes, I will now consider you my sleeve brother (love that!) Just think, three weeks from now we'll be sleeved hail.gif

My surgery date is coming up so soon.. Dec 12th! I have had a lot of anxiety - mostly focusing on the actual surgery. I think I have realized that my REAL fear is of not being as successful as I hope to be.

I am doing good on my preop diet, and just keep chugging along....

My surgery date is coming up so soon.. Dec 12th! I have had a lot of anxiety - mostly focusing on the actual surgery. I think I have realized that my REAL fear is of not being as successful as I hope to be.

I am doing good on my preop diet, and just keep chugging along....

How much weight have you lost during your pre-op. My surgery is the 13th. I have been on all liquid pre-op since Saturday. As of this morning I am down 7lbs.. :)

OMG Peacequeen, I'm jumping so high for you, i almost hit our 9 ft. ceilingpurplebananna.gif Great you made it for this years insurance, i know stuff like that is important.

I was postponed once 12/6/11 to 12/15/11 - i was so upsetsad_smile.gif Finally WLS is around the corner, can't wait, yours will be here before you know it. Good luck to both of usthumbs_up.gif kathy

My surgery date is the 14th. I started my preop today but yesterday I did it to and only had Soup for dinner and lost 2 1/2 lbs. I guess we are all full of Water and bloat! The only thing I notice is I have a constant headache with no solid foor and can't take anything but Tylenol before surgery which is just like eating candy for me does nothing. So I guess i will get out the heating pad for my head!

I am so excited for all of us! YAY! I want to see the pounds dropoff onto the floor!

Beca, thank you :) . That's a goal in my head to see how much weight, health problems I have dropped. Your around my goal weight. So nice to hear from you. Deb

Hi Dolphin Kisses, Thanks for friending me. When is your surgery? I see you are in Ohio. I was born in Alliance Ohio.

Janet