Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I've notcied recentsly that when I smile, I have some pretty bad crows feet! I'm only 29, so I am not blaming aging on this one. Anyone else have this happen? And what the heck can I do about them???

I haven't had this happen yet but I have observed that my skinny sister and sister-in-law have crows feet and smile lines. I figure I'll embrace the wrinkles as I join their skinny club.

Good luck with your journey. I'll watch here to see if anyone comes up with a cure!

I am noticing more wrinkles in my face each month as I am losing weight, a friend recommended Oil of Olay for wrinkles, it was at Wal-Mart around $15.00 for a little jar, I use it every night and in the last 2 weeks I had a lady comment that my face looks so smooth, and asked how come I dont have wrinkles!!! I told her Oil of Olay!

I'm only 34, and I have more crows feet than other women my age. Unfortunately, the fat stretched out our skin, it's the same everywhere, and as we lose our weight, those plumped out little wrinkles become more apparent. I am currently using a Mary Kay firming eye cream. It's only been 2 weeks, so I can tell if it's making a difference just yet.

Botox and juvederm on my list of "to-do's" after I deliver this little tater tot in November. My husband is totally against it. However, it's my face, and I'm not going to grow old gracefully without full on medical assistance. Even though everyone tells me I look 10years younger than my fat days, I can see them more, I am vain, and I hate them so I'm going to fix them.

Moisturize!!! Find a moisturizer you like and use it every day. Besides the sagging skin, I have also found that my skin is REALLY dry since I had the surgery and it looks a million times better when I use a good moisturizer on it.

On a side note, I noticed my skin change when I was about 30 before I lost any weight. It was bound to happen either way :-) I don't get wrinkles much (good genes) but I noticed my eyelids sort of fold over when I am putting make up on. My problem area since the weight loss is my neck. I am using a neck cream that I massage on every day. My aesthetician friend says that no cream can actually stop your skin from sagging, but the massage when you put the lotion on can help.

Good luck!

OK , no laughing here but I use preparation H cream around my eyes, the original oil of olay everywhere else on my face. I know it sounds weird but it works. Also sip, sip , sip that water! I'm forty one and no real crows feet yet- of course I've only lost 15 lbs so far, so maybe they"re waiting to surprise me soon!

OK , no laughing here but I use preparation H cream around my eyes, the original oil of olay everywhere else on my face. I know it sounds weird but it works. Also sip, sip , sip that water! I'm forty one and no real crows feet yet- of course I've only lost 15 lbs so far, so maybe they"re waiting to surprise me soon!

I know you said no laughing but...hehehhheee! Cant help it!!!

Drink Water. Dehydration will lead to fine wrinkles and "crepe paper skin" in even the youngest of us.

And moisturize.

And be patient; some of these changes will improve with time, and others... well, you'll be so happy to lose a lot of weight that you'll put up with the little things.

I'm really hoping that as my weight starts to stablize the skin on my face tightens up...otherwise I might give botox a try! I look so much older! Not that I would trade in the surgery to smooth skin again, but both would be wonderful.

I would love to find a cream I could use, but my skin is sooo frickin' sensitive that I'm scared to buy anything. I requested a free sample for skin ANEW from avon, and the said they would send it to me. None of the other manufactures were all that willing to send smaples =(

Botox can help with fine movement-based wrinkles; so, crow's feet if they're the "fine line" variety, and not the deep creases that we get as we get older.

Of course, the tradeoff is that the way you're "fixing" these wrinkles is basically by paralyzing your face so that you can't move it and make the wrinkles appear; it doesn't actually make the wrinkles go away (nothing will do that short of some kind of deep peel), but it keeps you from showing them.

Honestly, I'd just wait if you're young and have fine crow's feet. They'll either resolve on their own if they're truly weight loss-related, or they're just a part of getting older.