Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Beaten bloody,last night.

OMG! John, this is HORRIBLE!

Did the man ever understand that you were fussing at the dog and not his wife?

I think you won the prize for the most adverturous Saturday night!

Get well soon!

Hi John,

First off.. I'm very sorry to hear of the injuries you have. I hope you get better quickly.. and as painless as can be.

I am a retired police lieutenant, I know that doesn't mean much.. but I just wanted to let you know that this is a felony and A and B. You can most likely get this person to pay your bills. Pain and suffering is a lot harder to get now a days than it was years ago. But.. you can still try. Get yourself an Attorney.. but be careful to weigh the difference between his/her cost and the out of pocket expenses of your injury. Sometimes you can get the defendant to cover your lawyer (in our state your Attorney has to request attorney fee coverage, before you enter the hearing) Anyway, best of luck to you!! I'm sorry that you went through all this! Sometimes people try to do the right thing and ALMOST ALWAYS, get the shit end of the stick. I've found that whenever there is an arguement between any couple, call the police and don't get involved. About 99 percent of the time, the lover will turn on the person who is trying to save them from their spouse or BF./GF. I've never understood how a person could have the crap kicked out of them.. and a innocent person tries to help... only to have the "saved" person start kicking the crap out of you for pulling his or her BF of GF off of you! LOL too much! As far as the dog is concerned, why hasn't the town official done anything about this dog? Do you have a dog officer in town? That baffles me.. they probably won't do anything until it bites the face of a child off!! This pisses me off...

well after thirty plus call,s to the police on that dog it has been taken away and she was fined, again there was a people afraid of this large dog.

in the morning I will post a few pitchers that are not bad but I will need some one to make them smaller! or maybe tracyk.

( THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR TRUE FEELING ) THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT & CARING THIS SITE AND HIM BEING ARESTED FOR FALONY BATTERY MAKE,S MY DAY BETTER. AGAIN THANK YOU ALL AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL.JOHN

I am so glad that there was some justice done in all this mess. It makes my heart lighter to know that the drunk idiot will have to pay for your medical and dental expenses! Post those pictures, now I am curious to see what was done to you! Hope you heal up quickly and painlessly!

WOW I am so sorry, that was crazy. Makes you think would it have been better to have bitten by the dog instead confronted by the drunk. I hope you have a good dentist.

Yikes John!!! Glad to here you aren't too bad off. I hope you are able to get your medical bills paid for. And I hope they put that dog down!

Hi John,

I'm glad that you are going to be okay and that something is being done about the "BEAST" BOTH of them!!! It is such a tragedy that people can take man's best friend and make them so mean that the poor animals have to be destroyed after they have hurt so many people. And the owner, what a horrid person he is - sounds like he and the dog may be related! LOL

Anyway, take care and let us know how you are doing. :confused:

Ouch! These pictures will make excellent evidence.

I just love it when people have to face the consequences of their behavior, especially when they are drunk when they do it.

How are you healing? I hope you are doing much better!

That just pissed me off, wish I could do something.

Sending lots of healing hugs

That druken @#*#! needs to see those pictures when he is sober. I'm with Vera, that just pissed me off seeing you like that, for NOTHING.

Good Heavens, John. I'm so glad you took the pics. They are dramatic for sure. I can't believe the way some people are...shame on him. Take care and keep us posted. (((HUGS))))