Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lapbandtalk Cruise 2007!!! Official Sign Up And News

Official cruise 2007 June 17!! I want to go!!!!  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Official cruise 2007 June 17!! I want to go!!!!

• Yes, I want to go. I will PM you with additional information ASAP!
    • No, I cannot go at this time, maybe next time.

Still time to sign up! There are a lot of us going! It will be fun to have as many people going as possible!! We are going to have a BLAST!!

Just PM me your info and let's go cruisin'!!!!!

I'm interested but I tried to check the cost of flights but it says that's too far away. Hmmmmmmmmm!

Are there going to be any single men on this cruise???? If im going on a cruise...I want some action! LOL...

Action: Ummm, don't know. Action is what you make it? I am a married woman so I am only looking to get my flirt on. :eek:

Flights: Flights are a dime a dozen if you are near a major airport. I wouldn't let that be your deciding factor. But you have until the end of September to decide. Just let us know as soon as possible so we can reserve a cabin for you.

I'm interested but I tried to check the cost of flights but it says that's too far away. Hmmmmmmmmm!

Where are you flying from, Josette? I can check on fares for you.

Anyone that voted yes and hasn't PM'd me yet you need to do so now please. We need to get all the cabins in order. And anyone else wanting to join up, let me know!

Not sure yet Funnyduddies. I am thinking about a dozen cabin doubles have filled now.

Hey everyone! I've talked to a lot of you and most of you already have deposits in, but we have some stragglers. If you don't have your deposit in yet, please PM me or call me so we can chat about preferences, etc.

If there's anyone who is interested but hasn't let us know yet, please connect with me or Jenna.

If there's anyone who thinks they might want to go but won't know until it's a bit closer to the date, please also connect with one of us. There's still time, but the sooner you book the better your selection of rooms and guarantee of rates.

Thanks!

Josette.....

You are going to be looking at about $250-$270 for the round trip flight out of Detroit. (Southwest Airlines) , $225-$250 out of Grand Rapids (Continental and Northwest Airlines), $240 - $270 out of Lansing (northwest airlines, united or delta).

You will just have to wait for the 330 advance to open then just book it online. But it shouldn't be more than those prices unless fuel does crazy prices again. I went to www.travelocity.com and http://www.bookingbuddy.com/

So depends on when your going to fly in, if you are going to stay with someone here, and if you need transfers. We do have a lot of bandsters that are opening their hearts, homes and vehicles to out of state travelers! Check the postings and maybe PM one of them? We sure would love to have ya come!!

Those that have confirmed but have not returned (only about 3-4 of you single travelers) Elisa's messages for return call, please please please PM her (gadgetlady) or call her. She has left several messages for you without return information. THANKS BUNCHES!!! SOON WE WILL BE BASKING ON A CRUISE!!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

P.S. Is it June yet?

Josette.....

You are going to be looking at about $250-$270 for the round trip flight out of Detroit. (Southwest Airlines) , $225-$250 out of Grand Rapids (Continental and Northwest Airlines), $240 - $270 out of Lansing (northwest airlines, united or delta).

You will just have to wait for the 330 advance to open then just book it online. But it shouldn't be more than those prices unless fuel does crazy prices again. I went to www.travelocity.com and http://www.bookingbuddy.com/

So depends on when your going to fly in, if you are going to stay with someone here, and if you need transfers. We do have a lot of bandsters that are opening their hearts, homes and vehicles to out of state travelers! Check the postings and maybe PM one of them? We sure would love to have ya come!!

Thanks for checking this, Jenna. Josette, I checked with the cruise line and the rate would be $459 + taxes of $85.54 (including transfers) out of Detroit. So it looks like it would be much cheaper to find flights independent of the cruise line -- at least from your destination.

Amy,

If you click on the number of people that voted yes you will get an idea of who is all going. A lot of people are bringing hubby's, some friends, some are traveling solo and rooming with bandsters.