Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

4th of July - WHAT WILL YOU WEIGH???

Yay!! I met my 4th of July goal. I lost 18 pounds since surgery (had surgery on the 11th of june.. it got postponed). Now I weigh 210.

SN................Starting Wt..........Current..........Goal...........Lbs to Goal

susnl.........269.....................239.8............239.............0.8!!!

I'll take it!! :D

Missed it by a pound or so, but...I weigh less now than I have in years!

SN..................starting wt...............current.................goal.................lbs to goal

Autumnlily........297.2.......................271.6.................270....................1.6

I am pretty sure I will make this goal by the 1st of July let alone the 4th of July.

SN.................starting wt.............current..............goal....................lbs to goal

Autumnlily..........297.2.....................269.2............270.......................-0.8

I made my goal by June 30 by a couple of lbs. Lucky I went over as TOM just popped by and bounced me up a bit. But I still made my goal. I can not wait for the next challenge.

Well, it is my one year anniversary today...

here are my current numbers...

SN..............Starting Wt........Current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

Coops.........238..................... 179..............165............ 14

175..................................-4

Ok... so there it is... another crap weight loss challenge... but at least I get the prize for the slowest loser ... lol!!

Disney........... SW-253...............CW-226...............July 4th goal-185.................Lbs to goal-41...........

Disney.............SW-253...............CW-196...............July 4th goal-185.................Lbs to goal-9

Sadly did not make it to goal, fell 9 pounds shortsad.gif, but lost 32 pounds along the way. I'll take that!

Hey Coops, chin up! You are going to get there. I'm rootin' for ya!smile.gif

SW.......269......CW.....213.....Goal Weight was...220..............I hit my goal and passed it by 7lbs!! So very excited and looking forward to being in Onederland soon!!!

Tiffy.......SW 321.......CW 269........

GW 220.......LBS TO GOAL 39

Dawn..........176.4....................165.6...........160.8........4.8

Well I didn't make goal again :( I am thinking that setting weight goals isn't the way I should be going! I know my body will lose the weight when it wants/needs to and I am happy with what I have lost thus far and how Great I am feeling!

SN..............Starting Wt........Current.......July 4th Goal.......Lbs to Goal

ToDream..........223..................187..................180....................7

Didn't make goal but I'm ok with that. I've done great IMO!

DJackson........198...................182.............180...................2

Missed my goal by two but with the way I've been eating I'll take it!! Thx for putting this together yet again ;)

I didn't make this challenge either. Damn 3.6 pounds...oh well, I'm still closer this time than I was last time. Ready to start the next challenge tomorrow. I'm off of vacation tomorrow so no more eating crap. Being at work puts me on a nice schedule. Still losing inches though, so it's not so bad, plus I've upped my exercise routine. Walking 8-10 miles has become a regular habit now! I still lost 22 pounds this challenge so I'm uber stoked!:D

SN.......................Starting...................Current........................Goal........................Lbs to Goal

Shanny..................191.........................168.6...........................165...........................3.6

Well, for those of you who didn't hit goal ... add me to the group... I was SO SURE I would hit it, and then hit a 3 week virtual stall in June (my worst month for weight loss since getting sleeved in January) ... but hey, I was close. Let's see how I do for the Labor Day Challenge!

SN................Starting Wt..........Current..........Goal...........Lbs to Goal

Kris..................186...................170.4..........169...............1.4

Okay, okay. I was so totally caught up with the festivities yesterday that I forgot to post. I MADE GOAL. Yay!!!!! I want to now drop another 20 or 30 by Labor Day. Not sure if that will be an obtainable goal for me right now. I am working so much overtime right now , that going to the gym is next to impossible. Touching the bow flex and free weights here at home isn't happening either. I don't want to set myself up for failure right now. I am so tired by the time I get home that I have just enough time to shower and grab a little dinner then it's off to bed. If anything needs my attention, well it just sits until I get time. I'm on the fence if I want to start working on my next goal. If things slow down at work I will. I truely want to be at goal by the time I see my surgeon again in late October. We will see what happens. I'm going to stay positive and focused. :)

Deb

Hey EVERYONE, whether you made goal or you simply came close - YOU ARE ALL WINNERS!! The fact that you even tried is the real goal here... it's just a means to keep us moving in the right direction. That's what this is really all about. I missed my goal by 5.8 Lbs. Oh well!!! I've been working really hard and I know I can't let that make me feel like I failed because I sooo have NOT done that. All that meant is that I was being a little unrealistic not taking into consideration that my weight loss would slow down significantly the closer I got to goal. I just needed to readjust for the next one that is more attainable.

I was more disappointed that I missed being in the "Overweight" BMI category by .2 Lbs... hahaa!! :)

It's all good folks, we'll get em next time. ;) Keep up the good work and ALWAYS STAY POSITIVE!!

A day late and dollar short :-)

No, I am actually only half a pound shy of my goal and I couldn;t be happier about it. I am so ecstatic to see the weight still coming off. I have been having some emotional times dealing with my food limitations, but the success is making it much easier to swallow (so to speak).

Final challenge weigh in stats:

RevMeUp!.........175.....................155.5............155............. .5