Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

4th of July - WHAT WILL YOU WEIGH???

...................Starting Wt.....Current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

claudia...............242.................228.............218.............10

i had a stall last week and a one pound loss this week. TTOM and out of action with the flu. This week I'm going to smash it - I'm feeling fantastic and it feels good to be more than half way towards my final goal.

I went for an hour long walk/run this morning and I actually started crying during it because I felt so overwhelmingly happy about how far I've come and how much energy I have now.

All the best everyone. Great to read all the succeses in this thread. :)

Getting closer...chipping slowly away...exciting that I have less than -10 to go! :D

SN..............Starting Wt........Current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

M2G................215.....................206...........197............9

SW 231...... CW 220...... Goal 200..... Lbs to Goal.... 20

My goal date is actually July 17. I started late and this is my hubby's birthday. I already brough my little black dress and cop hat. Hope I can still be in this challenge.

Wow I only have to loose 2.5lbs to be at a normal BMI / Weight.

I am super excited about this. I feel so much better. This has really been a great tool to help me reach this goal.

Now if I can hit the 4th of July goal I will only be 15 lbs away from my final goal.

This is such an awesome site. Everyone here is so helpful to each other. I have also been inspired by many of you and appreciate the positive experience I have from being able to gain wisdom from many of you.

A BIG THANK YOU and a wish for success to all.

YAY, I can finally post something in this thread again! Don't know if it is from the terrible heartburn or the fact that I have been working in the yard so much, but I will take the loss as a loss and be proud! Now to try to remember those numbers, wait, they've been the same for the past 5 months!!!

SW 150...... CW 147...... Goal 140..... Lbs to Goal.... 7!!!!!

checking in

SN........................starting wt................current..........goal..........lbs to goal

Autumnlily..................297.2.....................281.2.........270..............11.2

I wish all weeks were like this week.

Checking in

SN........................starting wt.....................current.............goal...........lbs to goal

Autumnlily.............297.2.............................276.6................270.................6.6

I have had a great 3 weeks of loosing. Lets see if I can keep it up!

Checking in and changing goal... My initial goal didn't seem all that unattainable, however as the time gets closer things just aren't going as swiftly as I like.

Furiosmommy .......262..............249..........235........... 14

Dawn..........176.4....................167.8...........160.8.........7

Okay for another step to motivation I will get in! although I hate those goal setting techniques. Dont get me wrong but my whole life I have never been successful with them thats why I do hate them, they bringback bad memories of disappointment and failure feeling.

But the sleeve is so much different so lets give it a try, even if I didnt achieve my goal at least I will be close, I wont feel horrible!

SW: 235 CW: 211 GW (4th of july) 199.

12 pounds in less than a month is so high I know! but at least if I reached half goal I will be amazed!

best of luck everyone:)

s4m...............152.6....................149.6...........149.0.......... .6 yayyy

I think I need to start taking an acid reflux thing again. I've been getting an upset stomach lately, after I eat. And no spicy food for a while. :(

Bugwitch........293...............240.4...............225........15.4

Looks like I won't be making that 225 goal. Right now I'm just struggling to get passed the 240 point. Almost there!!!

I am doing better than I thought I would. I think I may hit the goal in a month :-)

RevMeUp!.........175................163..............155............8 :-)

The MOST amazing thing is that I lost 2 lb last week while I was travelling and I lost 2 lb this week and it is that time of the month, if you know what I mean? I have been switching up and trying to add some variety to my diet because I was eating the same things every day. it seems to have helped me continue to lose. I LOVE my sleeve.

Name.......... Challenge start wt................Current....Goal.......lbs to goal weight

Cheryl...................245....................................220.2..............210..............10.2

Just checking in!

Week 1: 5 lbs Week 2: 5 lbs Week 3: 3 lbs Week 4: 3 lbs Week 5: 3 lbs Week 6: 4 lbs Week 7 4.8

And I had bought some new-with-tags 16w shorts from the thrift store 2 weeks ago and they slid up and buttoned without a problem. :P

I will exceed my goal of 35 lbs. Woohoo.