Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

4th of July - WHAT WILL YOU WEIGH???

SN..............Starting Wt........Current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

Coops.........238..................... 179..............165............ 14

178 165 13

Ok... since the beginning of this I have just lost a pound... I just feel soooo bloody frustrated!! And I feel like a complete failure on here!

There is absolutely NOTHING I can do differently, I tried all the usual hints and tips but to no avail!

Sometimes I just feel like throwing the towel in... but I know that I CAN'T do that!

Sorry to bring the tone down guys.... any suggestions 'cos this is doing my head in today - I had been feeling better grrrrrr!!

My advise, just keep it moving!!! You ARE LOSING, even though it is slow. Your body has a hard time letting go and in my world that's called loyal. ;) Really though, coops if you throw in the towel I'm taking the first flight out to where you are and pick that towel up and hold it for you.

Now, perhaps next time set a more doable goal for yourself. I know I made mine higher than I should have and chances are I won't make it. But so what!?!? I'm still going down, and that is the REAL challenge here. To keep losing weight. Hugs my friend, you got this!!!!

This has been 1 crazy week! I only lost .2 pounds, but my measurements have changed. My waist went down 2 inches, and my hips an inch. I'm not complaining!

SN........................starting wt..........current......................goal..............lbs to goal

Shanny.................191...................177............................165................12

My advise, just keep it moving!!! You ARE LOSING, even though it is slow. Your body has a hard time letting go and in my world that's called loyal. ;) Really though, coops if you throw in the towel I'm taking the first flight out to where you are and pick that towel up and hold it for you.

Now, perhaps next time set a more doable goal for yourself. I know I made mine higher than I should have and chances are I won't make it. But so what!?!? I'm still going down, and that is the REAL challenge here. To keep losing weight. Hugs my friend, you got this!!!!

Hey Irene...

thank you! I did drop my goal weight this time after the might fail of the last challenge!

It is my year anniversary on the 4th July and my surgeon wanted me to be at his goal by then... that is more that my mini goal for this challenge.

I am just soooooo cheesed off today... I know tomorrow is a new day, and I won't feel this way then but when I checked in to see how I had done, well, it didn't help my mood!!

I really don't know what to do differently... never mind, at least I ain't gaining eh?! x

Candaceshenea............312................256.8..............250............6.8

My last check in was ten days ago and I was at 263, I'm thinking about changing my July 4th goal if I reach 250 by next Friday.

I didn't even know to check in!!

Anyway, here is my super late check insmile.gif

START of challenge: Disney........... SW-253...............CW-226...............July 4th goal-185.................Lbs to goal-41.

CURRENT: Disney........... SW-253...............CW-207...............July 4th goal-185.................Lbs to goal-22.

Down 19 pounds since start of challenge. I better get my booty in gear if I am going to lose the rest by the 4th!!!

Hey Irene, share some of that losing mojo you got going on over there. biggrin.gif

I didn't even know to check in!!

Anyway, here is my super late check insmile.gif

START of challenge: Disney........... SW-253...............CW-226...............July 4th goal-185.................Lbs to goal-41.

CURRENT: Disney........... SW-253...............CW-207...............July 4th goal-185.................Lbs to goal-22.

Down 19 pounds since start of challenge. I better get my booty in gear if I am going to lose the rest by the 4th!!!

Hey Irene, share some of that losing mojo you got going on over there. biggrin.gif

Well now, it sounds like you're doing mighty fine yourself!! Keep up the amazing progress!!

For me, I was stalled for nearly three weeks and believe me it took every ounce of positivity in my heart mind and soul to stay sane! I was really working hard and the scale showed nada... it was just... yuck... Anyway, I know how my body loses so that also kept me from going nutso. I will wax for a few weeks and wane for a few weeks. It's paying off right now! Next weigh day should still show a good loss - but after that I have to start all over with my will power and patience... LOL :)

s4m...............152.6.............149.8........140.... .8 yayyy

I just realized that I only have one more pound to go for my 4th of July goal!!! WOOP WOOP!!!!

Should I change it to something else since I have a whole entire month to go??

Kelly

:DB):)

I am soooo very happy to get to participate in this as I will be sleeved May 9th. I am not sure how much I will lose in 2 months, but i will be optimistic and say 10lbs a month!!

kellyw74..............278.......................224.............204..............20.............

I just realized that I only have one more pound to go for my 4th of July goal!!! WOOP WOOP!!!!

Should I change it to something else since I have a whole entire month to go??

Kelly

:DB):)

YOU GO GIRL!!! I would just keep it, and if you pass it that's awesome! You will just start lower in the next challenge :) yayyyyyy for you! But you can change it too!!!

Juliarh............187................178..............165...........13

wow it's been a hard couple of weeks -- hopefully my weight loss will pick up so I can lose the rest by July 4th!

Juliarh............187................174..............165...........9

It's interesting to see how far I've come -- I don't feel like I've been in the 180s for a while, but yet, I started out the challenge there -- so that's pretty good!

Hopefully, I'll reach my goal, but if not, that's ok, because it's not a race, it's a journey! :D

SN..........Starting Weight..........Current..........Goal..........Lbs To Goal

HollyW..........179.........................175..................150..............25

****Update

Well, I did not have a good May. I was traveling for 2 weeks and then at a Christian retreat ranch for another 10 days. I tried to make the best choices possible, but still hard under those circumstances. Not too horrible though. I hope to still make my 4th of July goal.

Hi all,

I'm not sure I'll make my goal, but I'm trying!

SW-223...............CW-206...............July 4th goal-189.................Lbs to goal-17

Lynda

Update again.....

SW 269. CW 236. GW 220. LBS TO GO 16

AND I STILL HAVE A MONTH....I CAN TOTALLY DO THIS!!!!

New update!! So happy to finally be under 250!!

SW 269. CW 246. GW 220. Lbs to go 26

I think I just might make it!!! I just can't even wrap my head around being 220 lbs.....that will put me at 101lbs lost total since surgery, unbelievable! Never imagined somthing this wonderful!