Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2011 Sleevers

April 11th or 12th here. As long as the insurance goes through without a hitch.

April 12th for me!! Went to Goodwill today and bought clothes in 3 different sizes...all smaller of course! I have a couple sizes in my closet now but can't wait to start clearing them out! Good luck everyone. :)

April 14th here. Bought some comfy nightgowns today and looking into some good TV series to rent while I'm home on the mend. Looking forward to doing this for myself and enjoying a few weeks of me-time while I recover and learn how to eat again. Excited and nervous all rolled into one!

SUPRE EXCITED CANT WAIT....it seems like im getting another another chance to get the weight thing right.... my second new birthday is APRIL 8....its almost here cant wait to get this journey to a whole new start!!!!!:)

April 19th for me. So excited! Off for my pre-surgery testing this morning!

Good luck to all of you who are either at the hospital or under the knife right now!!! Please keep us all posted and let us know how everything's going for you! Since some of us are at the end of the month, it will be nice to see/hear all your experiences!! Good luck ya'll

April 11 for me! Next week this time I'll be in recovery or maybe even out of recovery by now. I'm both nervous and excited. I started by pre-op diet today and whoa! I can't believe how horrible I feel. The dietician says its carb withdrawal. That is so pathetic that I feel this way because I'm not eating carbs. The way I look at it, I'm glad to do it this week so that I'm finished with this feeling for next week.

April 11 for me! Next week this time I'll be in recovery or maybe even out of recovery by now. I'm both nervous and excited. I started by pre-op diet today and whoa! I can't believe how horrible I feel. The dietician says its carb withdrawal. That is so pathetic that I feel this way because I'm not eating carbs. The way I look at it, I'm glad to do it this week so that I'm finished with this feeling for next week.

I am starting week 2 of my pre-op and last week this time I had the worst Migraine EVER...I was wondering how I was going to endure this. A week later...i haven't had a headache since. My biggest issue is boredom with food options. But you can totally do it. :D

How long of a pre-op diet did your doctor have you on?? My surgeon only requires 3 days of Clear Liquids before surgery.... No 10%, no 2 wks, just 3 days.

My doc bases it on BMI, says it can be anywhere from 3 days to 4 weeks. I'm just 1 week. But it isn't clear liquids, mine is Medifast and/or Fast Track so it has eggs, Soups, Protein bars and smoothies plus all the SF Jello you want. But it isn't the most flavorful food you've ever had and the no carbs is a killer!

Guys..As I stated in my post yesterday my surgery was scheduled for 4/19. I just got home from my pre-surgery testing. I am extremely anemic and they have cancelled my surgery. I have never been so upset in my entire life. :(

Guys..As I stated in my post yesterday my surgery was scheduled for 4/19. I just got home from my pre-surgery testing. I am extremely anemic and they have cancelled my surgery. I have never been so upset in my entire life. :(

sad.gif awwww i have always been anemic but I have been taking Vitamins and Iron pills since like November. I hope I dont have the same issue.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches