Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2011 Sleevers

Hello......... Lady Red, My surgery is actually scheduled for April 5th. I am so excited and ready for this new life changing experience. Are you excited?

I'm getting sleeved on the 6th.. and I hope it's normal to be nervous... :(

Hello......... Lady Red, My surgery is actually scheduled for April 5th. I am so excited and ready for this new life changing experience. Are you excited?

Hi Dimples,

I'm very very excited and a little nervous at the same time! It feels like from the time I started the process up until now; the time flew by! In two more days for me and 3 for you our lives will definitely change for the better. Please keep me posted on your journey as I will do the same.

Best wishes,

TW

I'm getting sleeved on the 6th.. and I hope it's normal to be nervous... :(

Hi Starry,

I think it's very normal to be nervous. Right now, I'm feeling a lot of different emotions. However, excitment over-powers every last one of them. Good luck to you and keep us posted on your journey.

Hello everybody! My surgery is schedule for April 4, 2011...Is there anyone else getting sleeved in April?

Hi

yes, i'm scheduled for April 27th, 2011. Not real nervous about the surgery itself, kinda worried about the pain and the first couple weeks after. also wonder if my sleeve will be right size.

Hi ya'll!

My surgery is set for April 5! I'm excited! I think stomach knows I'm about to kick it to the curb. It's doing this "you can't fire me! I quit!" kind of thing. I went to the GNC yesterday and the guy working was very helpful!! I got my post-surgery Protein drinks. I really hope they aren't too good because I can't afford to drink them everyday lol. Best of luck to all of you and I hope we can keep in touch =)

Andrea

OK my April 11th friends, we have just a little over a week left... Makes me was to break out in song!

To the tune of.....

I'm So Excited

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it

I'm about to lose control and I think I like it

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it

Seriously, I am very excited, no second thoughts even though my Hubby was saying "Are you sure you want to do this?" when he realized I won't be able to go out to eat for a long time which is our favorite thing to do.

I am just curious how mu stomach is going to come out in all of this. I had a Tummy Tuck 3 years ago and they tighten your stomach muscles. I got rid of the "Over hang" but since the 3 years the top part is bulging. I hope the tightening stayed.

Only real concerns I have is my thighs have gotten big and harbor tons of cellulite. I am really concerned how they will come out in all of this.

I have read a lot of the journeys on this forum and the people that say they are pain free or greatly reduced pain are the true inspiration for my journey. I live with a lot of pain on a daily basis and to be able to wake up for even a few days pain free at any given time is going to be a God Send!

April 8th for me. This time next week I'm planning on being right back here in my house, feeling relieved and I hope, not too bad!

Hello everybody! My surgery is schedule for April 4, 2011...Is there anyone else getting sleeved in April?