Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

BEWARE OF MyMedicalLoans.com

ATLGirl
Sign in to follow this  

BEWARE OF MyMedicalLoans.com

I have had the most frustrating :angry: day dealing with this company and trying to get to the truth. I submitted for finance information from this company and in turn received an application from a company called CosemitiCredit. I was approved for $5000 :) and planned on using this money to put towards my sleeve.

Remona (mymedicalloans.com) told me that my doctor had been paid and all was well. Well, I received a call from my patient coordinator Teri (love her) that payment had not been received for Dr. Rod. So we contact the bank WFNNB (the lender for cosmetic credit) and they let us know that $4978.59 was CHARGED to a Dr. Ramos-Kelly (NOT MY DOCTOR) and my payment was due Jan. 23.

AND I ONLY APPLIED FOR $4200 (but $5000 was approved) the rest I was paying out of pocket (because I was comfortable with the monthly payment).

My mind was BLOWN! I have a PAYMENT due the day after my scheduled surgery! Of course the bank put in a claim for a federal investigation. I contact Cosmetic Credit and all they have is my original application to them. That I signed with them and have no clue to how Remona and MyMedicalLoans is doing business BUT they are doing something really fishy. I am PRAYING :pray: that this all gets cleared up before Jan 22 because I have to pay Dr. Rod and I need that $4200.

If you need financing go straight to Cosmetic Credit (like the operator recommended). There was a loan origination fee but it was included in my loan hence the $78.59 cents. So My Medical Loans not only OVER charged the amount I wanted to finance, PAID a doctor who I AM NOT affiliated to, they also put in a cushy $700 for themselves!

I contacted Dr. Ramos-Kelly’s office and they swear they do not know what’s going on. They said someone filled out an authorization slip and signed my name (I bet it was someone from MyMedicalLoans [Remona]). Then they tried to get me to come there, since they had already been paid, to be sleeved.

Long day!

Sheesh!

Hey ... thanks for the warning. I am soooooo sorry that happened to you. I am praying that this gets resolved for you quickly!!!!!!!!!

First, know that you have rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act. I understand you applied with them, but they obviously did not follow your instructions (unless there was fine print that allowed them to do what they did and you didn't see it).

An excellent website for people who need help fighting against malicious creditors is

http://www.debtorboards.com/

If you want to read up on your rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, go here:

FCRA: http://www.ftc.gov/os/statutes/fcra.htm

For a list of other very good links at the debtorsboards.com site, go here:

http://www.debtorboards.com/index.php/topic,7211.0.html