Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who Was Your Gastric Sleeve Surgeon

Dr Thomas Umbach from Blossom Bariatrics. Had the procedure done at North Vista Hospital. Couldn't be more pleased, no pain at all, drinking Water and getting my Protein has been a breeze.

My surgeon was Dr. Terrence Clarke from Ellis Hospital Bariatric Center in Schenectady, NY. I have been very pleased with Dr. Clarke and the entire staff. There are three surgeons in the practice and each has a great reputation. I chose Dr. Clarke because he was the surgeon for a friend of mine in the health care profession and came highly recommended. The practice is rated as a Bariatric Center of Excellence; only about 5% of all bariatric practices have this distinction. Besides being a great surgeon, what I liked about Dr. Clarke was his effort to always make sure I knew exactly what was going on or what was going to happen, always asked me if I had any additional questions or concerns, and made a point of checking in with me pre-op and several times post-op while I was still in the hospital. I never got the impression that he was rushed although I know he is a very busy doctor. The office staff, nurses and physician's assistants at the practice are also equally caring and professional. It has been a great experience all the way around. As for the hospital itself, I had a great experience. The OR staff was great to me just before I went in for surgery. I think the care I got while in the hospital for two days after surgery was terrific. The nurses were on top of everything -- getting me up to walk, checking my vitals, making sure I wasn't in pain, etc. The hospital is under construction but I was fortunate to be in one of the newer wings which was very nice. All in all, I would more than happy recommending Dr. Clarke and Ellis Hospital to anyone considering weight loss surgery.

Edited by kmv422

I had my gastric sleeve surgery on September 27, 2013 at Medstar Montgomery in Olney, Maryland with Dr. Brebbia. I stayed 2 nights in the hospital. I am very happy I had the surgery and Dr. Brebbia is great!

I had my gastric sleeve surgery on September 27, 2013 at Medstar Montgomery in Olney, Maryland with Dr. Brebbia. I stayed 2 nights in the hospital. I am very happy I had the surgery and Dr. Brebbia is great!

I'm still in the pre-op stage, my surgery is scheduled for January 27th! Yay! I'm having my VSG done with Dr. Mahbod Mark Paya out of West Hills, Ca. My surgery will be done at UC Irvine.

My surgeon is Dr. Jeff Baker. http://bakerbariatrics.com/ I had may trials and tribulations before ending up at the office of Dr. Baker. I must say I am very happy that things worked out they way they have. Dr. Baker has been nothing short of wonderful, compassionate, and, oh yeah,...a skilled surgeon! I can't say enough good things about my care so far!!!

My surgeon was Dr. James Foote of Grand Health Partners in Grand Rapids, MI. My surgery was done at St. Mary's Hospital in Grand Rapids. Both the surgery and the hospital were absolutely top notch. I would recommend them to anyone in or near the western Michigan area.

I was sleeved by Dr Ramon Snyder at Kern Medical Center, KMC, in Bakersfield, Ca on 10/24/13.

My insurance was Kern Family Health Care, Medi-Cal

Feel free to message me with any questions

My Dr was Dr Marc Zare in San Jose, Ca Good Samaritan hospital he is an awesome doctor I am very pleased with my results

My doctor will be Dr. Jayson Dock.....I will be having my surgery at St. Francis Hospital in Shokopee Mn. Mary-Beth is the wls director and is absolutly amazing.

My name is Pat. My Dr. Is Kevin Wasco. Theda Clark medical center. Neenah WI. Surgery went perfect. Highly recommend Midwest bariatric solutions if you are considering WLS.

mine was Dr Richard at the Gwinnett. Bariatics Center. We have a really great program there.

mine was Dr Richard at the Gwinnett. Bariatics Center. We have a really great program there.

Sorry I forgot to tell you it is in Georgia.

Hi, I would very much like all of us to publish who your surgeon was and at what facility you received your sleeve? I would hope this information will be of importance for all the future visitors to the site in helping them make a decision and hoping to relieve some stress in picking a doctor. Please post your information.

My name is Tim my surgeon was Dr. Ramos Kelly and surgery was performed at the INT Hospital. Had wonderful english skills and hospital was exceptionally clean and caring nurses. Nurses lacked english speaking skills but someone was around at all hours to translate. I recommend the hospital and the Doctor. My stay was 2 nights in hosptial and 2 nights at the Baja Inn Hotel five star

Surgeon: Dr. Ramos Kelly

Hospital : INT Hospital

I was sleeved 2/3/14 by Dr Thomas Sonnanstine Columbus Ohio. Riverside Hospital. Wonderful doctor..I highly recommend him

Edited by Kasee58