Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New diet i found

I am LOVING this diet. I have been pretty faithful to it, and i swear my stomach has shrunk!! I now only eat a small bowl at a time rather than my big bowl LOL I made a new pot this evening, set to be ready tomorrow. I love slow cooked veggie stew. LOL I will post on wednesday what my weight is at.

Personally I did not go wild on the banana day. Not really a huge banana person. LOL but I had one and a half. I loved being able to have some beef. DH bbq'd me a steak, and I cut up a few tomatoes and onions to go with them. mm mm good. I can't wait to see what my weight is at, and I am sure I have lost. My fave night club corset doesn't fit me anymore LOL guess I will have to go shopping! WOOHOOO

Diane, Its no longer Fruity Pebbles that gets my scale un-movin'....

Ive now advanced to the Reeces's Peanut Butter Cereal. mmmmm...mmmmm... good! :hungry:

Amy, have you lots any weight yet?

I really really really want to do this diet, but Im just too darn lazy to write down the ingredients and go grocering for them.

Kathy, how are YOU doing with it?

If you tell me that you're below 180 - I am SO out the door and to the store for this stuff...... :biggrin1:

I'm not below 180 but I haven't been doing it since Day 1 was not so much of a smash hit with me. I'm going to start over with it though. I'll let you know! Even if I don't follow the diet, the Soup is a great way to get the veggies in. It's an easy snack!

This is just like the cabbage Soup diet i've done oh about 100 times or so. It never fails, after day one i am already sick of the soup and starving by day 3 and overeating by the next day. I did know one woman who lost over 40lbs as she did it for 4-6 months. I thought she was dying (seriously) and asked if she'd been sick - very pale and just sickly. It will work in the short term but unfortunately you will put the weight right back on plus a few more because your body is starving. The only diet that worked for me ONCE (and never worked again) was the scarsdale diet. I lost 14lbs in two weeks but never ever could successfully do it again. Of course I gained that 14 lbs back + more. DIETS don't work - sensible cutting of 500 calories a day through exercise or food elmination is the ONLY thing that works. good luck

Ditto on the Scarsdale.

Diane, Its no longer Fruity Pebbles that gets my scale un-movin'....

Ive now advanced to the Reeces's Peanut Butter Cereal. mmmmm...mmmmm... good! :hungry:

Amy, have you lots any weight yet?

I really really really want to do this diet, but Im just too darn lazy to write down the ingredients and go grocering for them.

Kathy, how are YOU doing with it?

If you tell me that you're below 180 - I am SO out the door and to the store for this stuff...... :biggrin1:

So I wanted to check on my weight, since you asked. and it has been eating me alive wanting to know LOL I am now down to 324. That is a 7 pounds loss. And that is with mass alcoholic consumption saturday night. Pretty nice! I will do this until my surgery time, and see if I can get as close as possible to 300.

I have met my little mini goal though! I wanted to be under 330 for the surgery. I have done that! I gave up on the idea of being 300 for the surgery, but I might get close!!!!

Amy... LOL send the corset MY way would ya!!!!! Also.... I really want a Brazillian butt lift!!!! Cuz when I am thin baby dont got no back!!!! Of course I know this is a LONG way off but just wanted to let you know!!!! LMAO I am still debating on the Soup *sigh* I just dont know if I could eat it every day....But congradulations!!!!!!!

Oh I naturally have a big round butt even when I am tiny LOL I love that...a brazillian butt lift. LOL I hope I don't lose mine when I get smaller. Did you see in my photoshopped version of the skinny me I still have a big ole round butt? LOL

The Soup is good. there have been a few times that I didn't want anything cause i wasn't in the mood for soup. Like in the mornings. But after the 4th day other things are introduced. So it is all good.

Hey, where's this picture of the photoshop version of you!?!? I want to see it!!! Is it in a specific thread?!? :):P:o

Found it! Very, very cute! And yes, your photoshop butt is adorable. Nice and round!! That's insipration. :)

I am now able to eat normal food again, so I'm going to cook up another pot of Soup & start again tomorrow. I am THRILLED that I have kept off the 5 lbs. from last week!!! YEAH!!

Paula, I love the Reese's Peanutbutter Cereal. OH!!! I can taste it in my mouth. I love cold cereal!!!! I could eat it for every meal!!!

well this is day 2 and this Soup rocks today! it was good yesterday but man o man is it good the next day! YUMMMYY:hungry:

but its sure salty!:) i made it just like it told me too but next time im gonna look for low sodium everything lol

i havent lost anything yet but i sure figured id gain as much soup as i ate LOL

ill post tomorow with todays updates...cant wait for that baked potatoe tonight!!!!!:hungry: :hungry:

Okay, here we go again! I'm on day 1 & LOVING this Soup. I truly DO like it!!

I want to make sure I'm doing this right . The list of things you can drink says unsweetened juices. Am I understanding correctly? Does this mean I can drink 100% grape juice, cherry juice, orange juice....etc. as long as it is pure juice & doesn't have added sugars?!?! I've been chugging down grape juice but feeling a little guilty about it. (empty calories!) What are you guys drinking?!? Am I waaaay off here?!?!?!? (Don't worry, I'm still drinkin' my Water, but also enjoying the juice too!)

Also, anyone know how to find out how many calories or carbs are in a bowl of soup?

:o Im adicted to cold water! LOL so i havent had anythign else...well i take that back i had some clight but only once and it was sugarfree!!!

and on the website it says the Soup has no calories??where do they get that? I figure it has at least 350 a day for all the soup we eat? ANy idea?

Christy, I think the Soup is one of those things that burns as many calories during the digestion process as it contains. So not truly "no calorie".

I got all my groceries and will start tomorrow!

Take it with a grain of salt. It just seemed interesting to me when I ran across it. I might give it a shot to see how well it works. It seems to me that it would be a lot of Water weight lost, but they say you can repeat it the next week and get the same results, and can continue to do the diet over and over till you are satisfied. We'll see.

http://www.idiet4u.com/diets/sacredheart.html

I've done the 3-day diet before and it really works great. I just might try that one again. I go in for my first fill Thurs - will ask them about it.