Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July 2006 Band Crew

Hey guys, we had a scare last night. We thought are older cat (age 14) was going to die. He caught the cold that the little one had and he was really sick. He couldn't breathe through his nose so he had to keep his mouth open and he was drolling. My hubby was out with friends until late and then when he got home we thought we were going to have to take him to the emergency vet. We talked to them on the phone and they told us to give the cat 1/4 of a Benadryl. He seemed to get better so we didn't have to take him. Today he is a little better and we decided to wait until MOnday and take him to our vet. It was real scary and I had to stay up with him most of the night. The litlle one is much better today so there is hope for the big one. Well I don't have much of an appetite lately but I have been drinking my Protein Drink so at least I am getting that in. I hope you all have a great Sunday and I will be back tomorrow to talk to ya'll. Good night my friends. Hugs

PS. Glad to hear that you are better Sherri. I hope I never get kidney stones.

Whew, July bandsters have definitely gone through a LOT! I'm glad to hear you are better Sherri... isn't it ironic that the Protein did that?! grrr....

After entering womanhood again for the first time in 3 years, I suddenly dropped 11 pounds in a week and a half! WHAT?! I think it's because I only craved salad during my period. I ate 2 one cup salads a day for the entire time. And I'm working out with my bike. It was just so weird to get on the scale and do that kind of a doubletake!

I'm getting back in the dating world too- I'm kinda seeing 4 guys, but only really dating one of them. It's been fun to feel appreciated! :eek:

but i'm behaiving... I promise :)

Hugs to all- the struggle is WORTH IT!

4 guys, LEONA, naughty, naughty, naughty.

See what loosing weight and looking hot does for you.

I'm so sorry to hear about your cat. Is he doing better? Lord I know how attached you can become, they're like kids except they behave much better.

I'm feeling better today. I got an email from a Doctor on a yahoo board for kidney stones and he says he doesn't think my stone will pass it's too big. He says the only options are where they go up in you and try to pull it out and he says it's unbearably painful or surgery. I'm not up for either one of those. God, my luck just keeps getting worse.

Hope everyone is doing well. I sure didn't make my Christmas goal. Oh, well, this too shall pass.

Beth, your running off and leaving me with your weight loss your suppose to wait for me. LOL.

Sherri the way I have been eating this weekend I will proabably stay at this weight for a while. You will proabably catch up with me soon. I have gotten my Protein in but then I just eat junk food the rest of the day. It just seems to go down better than anything else right now. I know I can't keep up this way. Maybe after Christmas all the good things around here will be gone. If I can maintain for one more week then I will have all the junk food gone and I will try to stick to the good stuff.

My cat has been under the bed all day. I need to try and get him out. I hope he is still alive. Oh, what a terrible thought. I batter go check.

You cracked me up. I can just see you slowly lifting the covers. Hope he or she's doing better. I know what you mean about junk food going down better. Before I got my unfill that's the only thing that would go down. Weird, chips, dip, Cookies, cakes go down fine but something healthy like chicken or steak, no way. Go figure.

Well the cat is still alive. I finally got him out from under the bed but he hasn't eaten or drank anything all day. My hubby is coming home from work at lunch and we are taking him to the vet. I hope the vet can see us then. I really need my hubby to help me and he is his cat (well he is both of ours but he likes hubby better). As I am writing this I am eating a cookie and some milk. I know that is not what I should be eating but hey it is a Christmas cookie and they are magic. They don't have any calories. LOL After the holidays I will be a good girl again. I did lose 1/2 pound today so I am doing something right. Who knows maybe Cookies make me lose weight. Nah!! To good to be true. Well I got to go put the clean sheets on the bed and get ready to go to bed. I hope you all have a great week and please write and let us know how you are doing. See ya!! Hugs

Hey guys. just checking in with all my peoples. got on scale today and im down to 260! ??? Just dosent sound right to me lol. Thats a total of 69 lbs lost. thats 5 lbs in one week. So I guess maybe my body just needs lots of christmas Cookies to jump start my weight loss. Who needs the protien. LOL just kidding. ok talk to ya later

Christmas Cookies and candy are what did it for me. I lost 5.5 pounds in one week. I don't know how this works but I like it. I know it won't last but I have one more week before this is all over for me. I am going to enjoy it while it lasts. lol

Here is a picture of my big kitty Thomas. I hope this works.

000_0019.JPG?box=My%20pictures&MsgId=3606_0_1883_666_4457698_0_51220_5894570_2583906790_oSObkYn4Ur5HQV7r1mLkvczG9Ep.nahFxvMDy2gr2WNlZtr50y2yS7mTu70XufDB5BycOz63yaUHpmgiMrcnkYvNO5qGQEGDwtw5th1vNXO7Ys2vSS74dV3iWddv4rRrhfbgiYZOgKbbTVHKVG9ZbCgJs3U3e84hd_0K.g--&bodyPart=6&filename=000_0019.JPG&tnef=&YY=58232&y5beta=yes&y5beta=yes&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b&Idx=3

I can't seem to turn it around. You will have to turn your head sideways.

Hello all - sorry I've been a stranger! Making gifts is so time consuming! I'll be glad when the week is over as I have all next week off from work (Dec. 23-Jan 1)! I love working for the school district!

I've been delving into a bit of chocolate and kicking myself for it! I think PMS has something to do with it, too. Last time I weighed I was down almost 87 lbs. I'm in a 2X top and a 22/24 bottom. It feels pretty good. Tomorrow is pot luck at school - I am thankful I can't eat all that much. It will, however, be weird to not eat as much as I used to at an event such as this.

I hope everyone is doing well. I want to come back on the weekend and catch up on everyone's news. Hugs to you all!

Hello Everyone!

I've been a bit bogged down with work, kids' basketball games, and getting ready for Christmas, but I wanted to drop in and say "hi" to my July bandster group. Haven't had any big losses, but I'm plugging along and am down another almost 2 lbs. I need a fill soon, but will wait till after Christmas (that will only be my second one). Ya'll seem to be hanging in there, although I noticed that many have not posted in awhile, probably due to "life". I need to get a handle on the Christmas goodies and "Just say No". My sweet tooth says "yes" though....lol. I've had so many compliments and some people who just look down at my body, don't say anything, but wonder what's up. Maybe they are afraid of saying, "have you lost weight?" thinking that would be rude...lol!! Have any of you experienced this..."the look"? Take care and post when able. Love to see what's going on. I read even when I don't post.

Well I successfully made more Cookies today. Yes I tasted some of them. I know I am a bad girl but I can't help it. I made it and I want to see what it tastes like. I won't eat any at Christmas because everyone will be watching me so I have to eat them now. I hope that a lot of you over the holidays can write and give us an update on how you are doing. Some of you haven't written in a long time. Take some time over the next week and write us a little note. My hubby's family is coming here and then we are going to my mother's house. So we are not going out of town. My daughter and hubby are staying with us so I am looking forward to that. I hope if any of you go out of town for the holidays that you have a very safe trip. Those staying home this year I hope your holiday is very special. Love you all!!! HUGS

Well, I have been at 214 for 4 days so I think I can officially say I'm at 214. Still haven't passed no kidney stones though. My daughter brought my granddaughter over yesterday morning and said here, I think I'm getting the flu, I don't feel good so I'm praying it doesn't try to pass until I can take her home. I'll have her a few days so I'm a nervous wreck I'll get down again. Well, maybe not. Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays and having fun with they're families. I want to wish everyone an early

Verry Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love all of you,