Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi ya all

Darcy - count me in on the pity party.. My sister had me lay on the floor and she poped my back.. This girl also surprised me. She actually picked me up and tried to pop it that way. Never ever could I even imagine that happening to me. She is like 5'7 and 120lbs..

Anyway I am sore, so hoping tomorrow my body or at least my right leg will feel better.

I did go to the Medival festival and was so tempted to by a dress. But I am going to find one on line and wear that the the Renisance festival in Larkspur next month.. Oh I cannot wait - so excited.

I love the bird picture ~ that is cute

Patty ~ Question for you? Do you call your children when they are with Dad? Do you call at bedtime or early in the morning? I am trying to get my self prepared.. He brought them back - clean - and he will take them again in the morning. I so want to call and see what they are doing or where they are at.. It's so hard

Beanie - How is that Vacation going??

Betty ~ Hi There busy Lady... An Ant Huh ~ ouch

Eileen ~ that is so scary - some Docs I tell you.. Praying that the wee one will get better...

Sherry - You go girl ~ pretty soon you are gonna be Like our Betty & Lisa with your different bikes.. Different Colors ~ One for each day of the Week..

How cool is that???

Dianne ~ hope you got in to the Chiro ~ I really should go but he always gets on me.. I would rather he just adjust me and be quite. We are in the

90's this weekend ~ rather way to hot for me.. A cool shower is what I want now..

Well better get going - one child wants to eat ketchup and the other wants to talk about him living with Dad. Go figure

Cool picture Darcy.

What is everybody sleeping late this morning?

Happy Sunday. I'm off to the shower then church. TTYL Have a good day.

Oh I'm sick I've now made LBT my main web page!! So you'll see me alot more on here.

Good Morning,

Oh what a great thing to wake up to..PICTURES!!!!

Darcy thats just precious. I showed my DH and he was like COOL !!!!!! I love birds too (actually all animals cept snakes and lizards). How ya feeling today?

Betty BEAUTIFUL !!! are those lilacs? I love pink (fav color is blue) but love pink !!! So? did your team win? hope you enjoyed the evening.

I say we start a picture thread here for us chicks, this way they don't get lost each month... wanna wanna wanna??????

Mary, how are you feeling today? back pain just sucks. I live with it constantly and its not because of my weight (weight aggravates it I'm sure). Did the little one get ketchup? LOL

Patty hang in there hon. We all feel your frustration :girl_hug: No AC? you poor dear, yeah I'd be concerned too. You got my prayers. Whatcha got planned for today?

Sherry good luck on the bike hunting, something will catch your eye. Green fish Water huh ? lol, I have two huge gold fish and I have to change the Water every 2 weeks or they swim in muck....its gross LOL. Dunno what to tell you cept have the water tested or change it.

Dianne, LBT your home page... COOL BEANS!!! How was your vacation and your new bathing suit....did ya feel pretty? :rose: (or did I miss something...brain fart).

Well DD and I are off to meet a girlfriend for Breakfast then off for to the store for some summer color nail polish. Hot pink or creamy bright orange yeah baby... SUMMER!!!!!!

Watcha all doing today?

Goooooooooooooooood Mornin everyone!

Mary - Ohhh I don't think I'll be having more than one bike in the end. The bike we bought yesterday is more hubbys than mine. It's way too big for me to drive myself. He's going to be selling his bike that he had already. ketchup for a meal aye? heh heh kids are funny. As far as your son wanting to talk about living with his father...how old are your children? I know my son was 11 at the time of our divorce and seeing his father going through a rough time of it he wanted to keep him company. I've always been one to be stronger and protect him but, I could see he was torn between what to do and in a sense he wanted to make us both feel better. On my end...his father just wasn't holding it together so I told my son I was fine with him going on weekends to keep his father comfy. As my son grew things changed. At 14 things changed in that his dad had a girlfriend so he wasn't having my son over as much...well now my son was going through the rough time because he was 2nd fiddle. What a rough year...I got him the counseling he needed and he told me it wasn't me that his relationship with his father stunk and DAD needed to back off and let him be a kid. Son was going through that...all dressed in black phase. My mindset was as long as he wasn't hurting anyone or himself let him be.Counselor agreed and my son and the counselor sat with the XDH and explained that to him and made him realize he went from wanting our son ALL the time to taking him 2 weekends a month. Always go with your heart Mary! AT 16 I have a wonderful son whos very well adjusted, level headed and is really enjoying his life now.

Darcy - Great pic of the bird! Especially cute his sitting on the bird flag :D Sorry to hear your leg is still sore. I know my right heal acts up alot. I was hoping that would ease up with the weight loss but, I think I need to have hit checked to see if it's a bone spur or something. Isn't it just amazing the differences of amount of food we can take in on one day and then how we can't the next? Too bad they don't attach a meter we can pull out of our pockets that lets us know a measurement of pressure in there lol I do hope your leg feels better soon!

Patty - You got that right...I did pass my motorcycle driving class and got my license and yeap we got me a bike, a used one that needed alot of work, DH did paint it and yeap we went and looked at others. Heres why....the bike I bought first was only $250. DH test drove it because I was too new. He's been riding since dirtbikes at 9 to a 750 at 42. Lots of practice...so when the bike was acting up he knew what to do. he's worked on it, fixed it but, it's not running smoothly and a newbie on a bike has a hard enough time figuring about and coordinating feet, hands, balance and keepin an eye on the road that having to listen to the motor to make sure it stays running while riding...just isn't a good combination for this girl lol. He had a hard enough time...I wasn't even going to try plus...when I sat on it my feel couldn't go flat on the ground. Definately something I want to happen as I was taught we should always be able to plant our feet when on a bike or it's too big. Anyway....I went to the bike shop to get a smaller used bike for myself but, we ended up with a bigger one for DH and I to ride together. Me as a passenger. DH will be riding that one all the time with me as an occassional passenger. We're selling his bike and the bike he fixed up because he now realizes I'm right. I need something smaller if I'm going to ride on my own. My friend volunteered her bike that is a 250. Pretty small bike one of the smallest on the market. I'll be practicing more on hers until I"m comfy...then I'll see about getting me a bike more my size. Probably a 500 or 650. I'll know better what to get myself when I've got more time on a bike. Thanks for the weight loss congrats.....I've been really happy with the moving of the scale lately. Was excited to see the 40 come up and even more SURPRISED when it moved again the next day. (I so have to stop weighing in every day lol)

Hope your letter gets there soon. It sure is aggravating having to wait :)

Betty - Wowza girl sounds like you got lots of exercise in with that pool. That's awesome. We just opened mine last week but, it's been too cold and rainy to go in. I can't wait to go in. I love the exercise in there plus th body being practically weightless really helps with the joints and bones. I like doing walking laps around the pool then fighting the current in the opposite direction. Using pool noodles to float and kick your legs is great too. I'd love to see pictures sometime :) How big of a bike did you say you ride Betty? Gosh I need to shake this uneasiness I have with it. I kinda wish I had a bike to ride right after the classes so I got right back on but, it didn't work out that way.....I'll get there :) Drove around my yard the other day with my friends 250. I need more practice :) Just gotta get that throttle control down. I'm sure it's a site for my neighbors to see hahahaha

Dianne - I hope your back is feeling better after going to the chiro. Amazing work those folks can do :) I love my chiro and she does other homeopathic work too. Does the body good :) Wahoo on the 201 as well. I can't wait to Celebrate oneder land with you. Keeps us posted because it's right around the corner for you!

Eileen - Sorry to hear about your neice. Geesh the docs are certainly causing unneeded stress. Can't they get it together and decide when this surgery needs to take place? Do they know the cause of these polyps? I'm doing ok in my world..thanks for asking. I hope all is going well for you as a well. Did you have a quiet weekend this weekend?

Bean - Sometimes that scale is plain ole the enemy :guess I have no doubt once your restriction is at the right level you'll loose. We didn't get this way overnight thats for sure (although sometimes I swear 10 pounds can happen that quickly lol) so it's going to take time to come off. What size band did your doc use on you? Enjoy your vacation...I hope you have a nice relaxing time and quality time with DH. That's always a nice combination :)

Cindy - Hows the summer going so far for you? Are you able to do some relaxing now that school is out? I hope your Migraines have gone away! I think I missed something....what were you planning for your dad? Your DD sounds so cute with her purse. I love girly things....but, I don't have any little girls to spoil :( I had to buy trucks and wallets and now paintball guns and video games lol. Ohhhhh I'm dreading the car day lol

Kat - you and dh are in my prayers. Sending lots of healing thoughts your way. Did you end up postponing your fill? Stress really does play a big role in how much restriction we have. I'd hate to see you too restricted during this time. You're going through a big thing with DH already the last thing you need is a golfball in your chest. Good luck with your decision and know that I'm thinking of you two!

Well....I think my post is huge already...and I know I've missed some. I wish you all the best and hope you're all doing well and shrinking! HUGS :girl_hug:

OMG I think a bunch of us were posting all at the same time...no pics before I clicked send hahaha. Betty...your home and yard are BEAUTIFUL! Im soooo jealous. Can I hire you? hee hee I SO don't have a green thumb but, my golly you are such an inspiration! Ohhh I wish my yard looked like that. The lawn is getting green but, man I need some work on the plants and I don't even know where to start. Any good books I can pick up or that you recommend?

Picture thread would be fun Eileen. Do we just add them here in our regular postings?

DH is in the process of cleaning the filter again on our tank...man I hope it clears things up. Tanks are suppose to be relaxing lol....can't relax knowing the fish are swimming in green Water hahaha.

Hmmm I'll see if I can find a pics to share here :girl_hug: DH and my friend Donna think I should show my before and after pic but, ......do you think it's silly....I still HATE how I look? I know I've lost and I've shrunk but, I'm not ready for after pics yet lol. My before pics definately won't be up there until I've made significant progress lol