Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Good Morning,

I am up very early today.. Stress ~ cannot sign in to my online banking.. Seems I used up all the tries they give you.. Today is my Breakfast day at work. I am just stopping off at Carls Jr and buying something. I did not cook last night and was not about to this morning.

Other than that not much is going on which is good in my neck of the woods.

I go see the BT Lawyer today and well I am at it - the Lawyers office put down the wrong persons name to be garnished at my Ex place of employment.

Darcy ~ How are your babies doing?

Kat ~ With Stress ~ you might get tighter and then you will be stressing more. I would really wait.

Cindy ~ sounds like fun. I was alos going to add what a Trooper you were on your visit..

Betty ~ woo Hoo 8 pounds to go for you. That is awesome

Patti ~ Good Luck and welcome to LBT

Dianne ~ You are doing awesome ~ way to go..

Eileen ~ where are you???

Patty ~ Poor little guy that is so terrible. OMG

If it helps any I called my Insurance and got the approval over the phone before I actually got the letter in the mail. Then I turned around and let the office know the letter of approval was on the way - so they schedualed me in..

Pat ~ Beanie ~ Where you all at???

The have a Mediaval fair tomorrow in Ft. Collins so I might be going to that.

Dad came by last night and said he changed his mind ~ he might just take them for the whole weekend. That is going to suck big time for me. I have been down about that all week ~ I know it has to happen but he was so like No I am not ready cannot do it and now he changed. I hope he just does the day thing like he says and does not take them for over nights. I see where Patty watches movies ~ so I made sure I would have some on hand just in case to take my mind off it for awhile.

OH did I mention Chalio is going to have a black eye? Good thing dad saw what Cristian did. We have a padded little bat that Dad bought the kids and Cristian tossed it at Chalio and he was not even paying attention. Well need I say it hit him right under the eye and caused a little scrape. Anyway it is blue this morning. Cristian only acts up when Dad is around and pushes the envelope. Well better get in the shower so I can get ready for work. I really should have taken the day off.

Oh yeah the Pregnant Girl is back from maturnity leave. Poor thing she still looks 9 months. We told her ~ all the fried food and junk she ate the whole entire time was going to stick around. I hope she takes care of it..

oh Yeah - Congrats the New Jersy for winning the Spelling Bee:)

See you all later...

Wholey crap look what I'm missing.... I will check in with you all tomorrow.. sorry, things been hairy at work.

LOVE YOU ALL !!

HAPPY JUNE WHOOT!

Just stopping in to see who is up early this morning! Good morning, Eileen!

DH has gone to some sales, DD is sleeping, and I'm goofing off before I start getting our stuff packed for our little weekend trip.

My sis and I are having so much fun planning this...my dad is a little uncomfortable with us paying for everything, but I just keep telling him not to mess up our plans! He can pay for something else (and he always does!) We think it's great fun, and love to do it. My DD bought a cute little purse to take shopping this weekend...she'll freak out when she finds out she has a little $$ to spend!

For those of you with kids...or those who just like family movies...we watch Dreamer the other night. So good! Makes we want to own a horse! Ha!

Everyone have a good Friday!

Cindy

Afternoon All!

Hiya Betty... Yeah... I seem to have had a wee run of bad luck with pets! Oh well... I really do just love them and I guess the vet will just have to suck my acount dry! Hope the MAV's give you something to cheer about that your foot feels better soon! At least you can jump in the pool in the meantime for your exercise. :)

Kat... Go with what you are comfortable with... I agree that restriction levels can increase with stress... but... you could probably get a small fill that might curb the hunger a bit?

Mary... You are going to have to go out and buy a punching bag... just think how good it would feel to come home and hit that bag with all of your frustrations... besides... it might even burn a calorie or two! My pup is feeling much better... not completely back to her old self but getting there!

Cindy... I hope you and your sis have fun planning and shopping! I think I will check out that movie as my daughter is home this weekend.

Well.. have to work at the humane society this Saturday for a couple of hours and my hubby is taking some of his co-workers from India fishing on Sunday... soooo... if we do go up to the cabin it will be a brief visit to Water...mow and go! ;)

I did work out this morning so it felt good to know that one day off didn't throw me back into a lazy daisy! Did you guys know that is is not possible for the body to lose more than 2 lbs of FAT per week... if you lose more than that you are losing muscle, Water, or other body tissues. I knew it was not healthy to lose more than 1-2 lbs per week... but I had never thought about it in those terms. :)

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Hey Y'All!

I am alive - just very busy... getting ready for my much needed Vacation. Wednesday was the last day of the month - always a delight - and yesterday I had to go to my Band Doc. My OFFICIAL weight is 322. Talk about slow... I beleive that makes a total of only 9 lbs since my surgery in Feb. Even if you add that to the weight I lost in the 10 days prior, it's only 25 lbs... *sigh*

My own scale at home is floating around 318 - a little back-sliding. Very bad. I did schedule another fill for the 13th - after my vacation - so I will hopefully be able to get back on track after a week or so of Hedonistic Eating Pleasure...

Yep - I am going to eat any darned thing I want between now and the end of my vacation - then I will go back on Plan. DH and I plan to visit the gym while on Vacation (we are staying home) which will hopefully kick-start us back to the habit of exercise on a regular basis...

Donna - Boot Camp is something I think EVERYONE should have to go through when they turn 18. I swear - it would have to be good for all of us. I know I certainly could have used it... I will think good thoughts for your DS.

Becky - so glad you had a great Birthday!! Good work on getting to the gym. It is amazing what a difference it makes, isn't it?

Dianne - 201 ROCKS! Keep up the great work!!

Patty - we are waiting with bated breath... Did you hear? Did you hear? I have fingers & toes crossed!

Kat - Wow! Here on the very first day?!? LOL! I will throw in my opinion on the fill thing - you have enough going on right now without worrying about yourself/your ability to eat. I would wait until DH is at least in a stable place so you don't have to be eating in restaurants all the time... And you can't count on my boot for another week or so... I plan on being bad... very bad.

Darcy - you slacker! You skipped a day of exercise? FOR SHAME... :] Good luck with getting below the magical 200... You can do it!! I know you can. Let us know what the Doc has to say about your palpitations... Hopefully it will just be residual smoke... it takes a LONG time to clear that crap out of your system for real. Sorry about your dog. Just remember - you can always earn more money but the love & joy of your pets is irreplaceable.

Betty - I am sorry we didn't get to hook-up at the faire... I guess we'll have to make a date for next year or something! DH's peppers are starting to look like they may become food some day - We have ours in pots on the deck - so no weeds for us. Of course, the beds are another story - but hey, that is what I will be doing all next week - YARD WORK. (when I am not enjoying my hedonistic pursuits...) GO MAVS!!

PattiU - Hi and Welcome! The Band and the By-Pass are very different surgeries - and they work in very different ways. If you want Immediate gratification - you probably want the By-Pass - although it presents a great deal more trauma to your body and your life. IF you don't mind a slower pace, the Band is better for lasting results. Be sure to be SURE what you want prior to having any surgery.

Sherry - Stop with the chicken, already! :] I don't think I would spring $200 for a paintball gun, either... so what did your friend think? I hope that your boss gives you a raise or something!!

Mary - hope you get the whole thing settled, and to your benefit, soon. Hugs!! Poor Chalio! But he probably thinks the whole Black Eye thing is cool, huh? *sigh* Boys... whatcha gonna do?

Cindy - how's the life of leisure going? Hope you are enjoying a little rest & relaxation.

Eileenie - What's up Chickie? Hope that bad boss man isn't harassing you too much.

Well my dears - I will check in a few times during my vacation - just to let you know how BAD I have been... :]

Love you guys!!!

Wow Patty, what a stressful day! Those abuse cases must make you just want to eat a whole cake and cry!! You will be able to have a piece of cake once in a while. And when you ask the Lord to hold your hand through stuff he does...I just forget to often to ask him!

Kat- Thanks for the encouragement. I am so excited right now and feel so good. I know I'll have down days but that's why were are all here to help each other on those days.

Darcy-Thanks so much for the encouragement!! Sounds like your close to the 200 make also! WTG. You all are encouraging to me! You to funny about the guys!!! I wish I could plant flowers we have clay here in NC. I took for granted the wonderful NJ dirt all those years! That is really interesting about not loosing more that 2lbs a week.

Beanie-I really found that vacation was easier to lose weight. I was so busy reading and sleeping on the beach that snacking was not even a thought. You'll get it off hang in there and try not to get down on yourself, it doesn't do any good! In the mean time enjoy vacation throw the scale out the window and relax.

Betty-What's going on with your foot? Not fun whatever it is. I FELL out my front door holding my dog in January of 2000. I still living in NJ and it was 8 in the morning. There I was stuck outside, the dog ran back into the house, I heard my foot crack and I couldn't get up and no one was around to help me. It was awful! Landed up having 2 pins put in and crying about how hard it was to be 260 with a broken foot!!! On the brighter side It healed up great and doesn't bother me 99% of the time. Hope you feel better.

PattiU- I love my band. September 25th got it. I have had to have it replaced because of a leak in the band which is pretty unheard of. 8 months later I am 67 pounds down and feeling wonderful. It has changed my live. My GF had the by-pass about 2 1/2 months ago. She was back in te hospital 2 times since her surgery, but doing great now. She has also lost over 50 pounds since then. Good luck, you'll see most people on here are very happy with their band.

bubbame- I agree getting those Snacks out is the key! But I reallyreally need something at night and in mid afternoon. I know it's head hunger so I need to drink more Water. GL with the X crap. I bet you'd like to kill the lawyer!!!

Kat- My Dr has me on 2 days water and 2 days mushies. So if your on the same diet you can have tuna fish flacky fish anything soft, potato salad ect. You should be fine, but since it is your first fill you may be more nervous and stressed under the circumstances.

Cindy-Have fun tomorrow. Thanks for the encouragement, I was pretty darn excited yesterday! Have fun this weekend.

Eileen-Miss ya

Well I am exhausted today. BIL just wet back to CA, so the big party is officially over!!! Maybe that's why I'm so tired.

I'm planning on making spinach chicken salad for dinner tonight going in the hot tub and watching a movie. DH is planning sex..but that drive has run away from me...I could really use some advice on how to get that back! Anyone reading anything juicy these days, that used to help a lot.

I hope you all have a great night.

love me

Well Dianne... I guess NC is off of my list... I have a good growing soil policy. ;) I hope you can get a little rest now that the excitement is over!

Darn leg!!!! Talked the family into a walk and forgot to wrap that darn leg of mine... ouch. By the time we got back I could barely walk. So... I RICED it and am hoping I'm not back to square one!

Top O The Weekend to All!

Good Morning ;)

Its good to be free :)

Becky.. HAPPY BANDIVERSARY !!!!!! :clap2:

Darcy, hope the leg is feeling better. CONGRATS on the WL...your on a roll now girlie WHOOT !!!!!

Dianne, congrats on your WL too WHOOOT!!!!! you girls are hot hot hot!!

Beanie, glad you had fun at the faire with your nephew. Where are you going on vacation? yeah I prob missed that one.

Shackdog....sing to me lol, whatcha been up to?

Cindy hope you have a fun weekend with the family...enjoy !!!!!

Mary, menopause huh.... yep been going thru it since my late 30's... all us girls in my family start pretty early. OY those padded bats surely can hurt, I hope his eye isn't to badly bruised. Good luck with the lawyer. Did you enjoy the faire?

Kat, go with your gut feeling (no pun intended) if you think you'd be better off postponing your fill than do it. I have done that several times....better safe IMHO than sorry. Hang in there hon :)

Sherry girl, how are things in your world?

Annie bananie, where are ya chicklet? are you still vacationing?

Patty, I'm sorry you ate the cake out of frustration, but we all know how that is, I still do it. Stay on top of the insurance company, don't let them get away with anything. Trust me, I went thru the same crap, I was in tears and so frustrated by their nonsense...just look at my post back in October. Hang in there.

Donna, how are things by you?

Pat woman, whatcha been up to? your to quiet, you okay?

Betty boop, how's work ya busy bee?

PattiU WELCOME !!!!! its good to have you here.

Nothing much going on here, today DD has a birthday party to go to, and then we'll stop off at my mom's house.

My niece (6 years old) has some throat problems, polyps in the esophagus that will need surgery in a week or two. Anyway, her one doctor called my sister last night and said that she wanted her to get the 6 year old to the hospital ASAP!!! because she was not getting in enuf air WTF??? so my sister scared to death races home from work and gets my niece to the hospital.....only for another doctor there to say, she's okay, bring her home!!! Talk about asswipes!!! Here we are all on pins and needles thinking the poor little thing would have emergency surgery or God only knows what else and she gets sent home. :cry WTF is wrong with the medical profession???

I've been up since 5:30 and I'm hungry.....bbl ;)

Whats your weekend plans?

Thank God I did a spell check.... I suck at writing and spelling.....glad some one in Jersey is a good speller (GO JERSEY) ... a little girl no less haaaa.

Good Morning or Late Morning to some. I over slept and Cristian kept saying, Mom your phones ringing.. Of course it was Dad changing his mind for the 20th time. So I got them ready and they are off to garage sales.. I on the other hand am going to clean for a bit and shower and off to Lowes for grass seed & For Sale signs of the Pop up.. Dang thing has not sold. Cross your fingers today is the day...

Other than that just going to pop to a couple of garage sales my self and see what else is out there I do not need? Then it is off to the faire for me If I can find it. Yep as much as I think the eye looks awful (not that bad) chalio Loves his eye. Cristian has volunteered to give me one too..That child!!

Well hope you all have a wonderful day..

Darcy - ouch for your leg chica

My right one is a hurting but I think it is because my lower back is out of whack.. Maybe if you stay off of it?? You think???

Anyhoo I better get busy..

Beanie enjoy you vacation - I already celebrating for you.. Taco Hell last night ~ you think I would learn.

Darcy- Sorry about your leg. What's going on with it?

Eileen- How scary about your niece!! Glad she's ok.

Hello everyone else!

I'm ff to the chiropractor in a few minutes for the dumb back. We have a sad going away party for some friends in our choir tonight. Besides that, I hope to get a walk in but it's raining out. Still need to clean up around here from all the company.

They have a thing called Taste of Charlotte once a year here that I'm hoping to go to. I can drum up some business hopefully and try a few good things.

Have a good day!

Hey Y'all!

Busy, busy, busy! Yup, that's what I have been much of the day. Got up early got some laundry done and the floors done. Then ran to the store and bank, came home and started weeding. I got about 75% of the pool area done! Boy, does it look great! Then I cooked Breakfast, then I decided to swim for a while, layed on my raft, then I swept the pool and scrubbed down the sides. Then I worked some more on the flower beds. I just finished cooking supper, and cleaned up the dishes. I am ready for a nap, having trouble keeping my eyes open, must be all that fresh air that I'm not use to! :biggrin1: An ant bite me while I was watering the flowers, and now my hand is swollen up to go with my swollen up foot! So, now you are caught up with my day!:girl_hug: :rose: :rose: I have to stay awake to watch the Mav's win tonight, at least I sure do hope they do! I don't want to have to go to a 7th game! Go MAV'S!

Dianne - I don't know what I did to my foot, it just started hurting one day in the arch area, and now it just keeps swelling on me. It doesn't hurt when I sit, only when I walk. Thanks for asking though.

Mary - They say women are always changing their minds, by listening to you, I guess the men are worse! I hope you had a great day. I hope your back is better.

Eileen - Gosh, that sure would have scared me! I am beginning to think the medical people don't know chit! I have really heard some scary stories lately!

Glad you got to be free today!

Darcy - Hope your leg feels much better today! We just might have to have a get-together pity party.

Beanie - Vacation! I want a vacation! All kidding aside, enjoy it gal, you deserve it! I have lots of flowers/veggies in pots too, but lots in the ground too! Heck, I would probably have them on the roof if I could get away with it! I am just a flower lover!

Well, I am going to go get me a big glass of ice Water, kick my feet up and

and try to stay awake to watch the game. Y'all send those win vibes to my boys now, ya hear? MAV'S, MAV'S, MAV'S!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

hmmm I don't know why I'm not getting email notices when there's been a posting to our June Chat...what the heck? lol. I need those so I can find you all faster :rose:

Hubby and I went looking at a local motorcycle shop to see if I could find myself something smaller than a 750 to ride. Ummmmmm well they had plenty but by gosh my eyes spotted something so purty I had to take a closer look heh heh. 2003 Yamaha Royal Star Midnight Venture 1300cc ohhhh mama was it beautiful! The passenger seat is ohhh so comfy :rose: Hubby was droolin. So looking at the VStar 500....it was comfy, easy for me to hold up...but, ohhh look at that Venture ohhhhhhhh why not...yeap taking her home on Monday. (God I'm so bad!)

Friend has a 250 Rebel she calls Tweety cause it's yellow. She says I can practice on hers anytime I want until I'm more comfy with a bigger bike. She said it doesn't take long...she wanted a bigger bike in one season but, didn't get it. Then wasn't on it for 2 years and now wants to ride again and even she is a little uneasy with the thought of a bigger bike right now. (So I don't feel so bad) I figured I'll ride hers until I want a bigger bike then get on my 750 :rose: Sounds like a plan. My main goal for the motorcycle license was to at least learn how. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about actually riding...still am unsure. I know I'm a wuss...feeling like it right now but by darn I don't want to be a danger to anyone and hurt anyone else while riding. Need practice this biker babe does lol

How is everyone else doing? Sorry I haven't done personals in a while. It's certainly a lot tougher with so many of us and work being crazy and stuff to get done around the house. NUTS!

Anyone know why my fish tank is a beautiful shade of green. UGH. So dissappointing. I can barely see the fishies :girl_hug:

Hello All,

I didn't post yesterday.... cause I didn't get a letter :girl_hug: .

Sherry: Let me see if I understand this..... you have a motorcycle, passed the class, husband painted it, then you go into a shop and buy another one?!? Did I get that right? Oh, and your ticker is simply fabulous.

Eileen: Yeah, I remember. I became a regular LBTer in October. I'm not so much frustrated, cause I got so much going on. I'm just really concerned about the timing of surgery, taking care of my kids and healing. My place has NO A/C and I worry about the comfort factor if my date isn't in the next 3 weeks. We are already in a heatwave and it's not fun. Calling in a few more prayers..... any takers?

Mary: I'm still learning all about TIVO and no, I didn't hook it up.... the EX did. He's an electrical whiz and even he got into a slight jam toward the end. I personally could have never done it. The kids love this thing!

Kat: Ya, know that I'm not banded yet but my words to the wise are DO NOT GET A FILL. The day of surgery is gonna put you thru the wringer and your mind and body will not be one. Take if from the Mommy that still stress's about the day. Wait until after a few weeks for lapband maintenance. Hugs.

Ohhhhh, I just realized it's almost dinner time. Gotta feed all 4 of those monsters! :bandit :bandit

Hey Gals :girl_hug:

Well... we went to the cabin but we didn't stay overnight. My sister didn't end up coming up and so my daughter was lonely without her cousins. We did go out to dinner after and I ate like a pig... WTH!!! Seriously... I should have exploded right then and there! :hungry:

THe leg feels better today... jeez... what the heck it the deal!??? Still limping a little but not bad. Betty... I'm ready for that pitty party! Anybody else with aching parts feel free to join in! :sick

Sorry no personals... all the bllod from my brain is in my stomach digesting my ginormous dinner!

I took this picture last week...we had a nest of robin babes and I just happened out the front door when the last one out of the nest was perched on my flag.

post-203959-13813133469078_thumb.jpg