Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

hee hee cute pic of the racoon Betty. We have squirrels that do acrobats to get at the birdseed. Drives my dog insane lol

This pic was taken just out of Swansea Bay. There was a cigarette boat race going on and they were taking pics from a helicopter of all the boats out there. We peeked at the website and saw ours. Geesh I think $80 for an 8x10 shot was rediculous so I just highjacked the samples. They have the company's name on them but, that's ok lol.

post-205595-13813133478088_thumb.jpg

Kat - I think I am going to clean my bike up later, I'll take a picture of it then since it looks different with the new mirrors etc. It's pretty dirty now since we got caught in the rain again last weekend.

Betty: Can I come visit your house? It's the kind of home I dream of. You are a very lucky girl. :kiss2: :kiss2:

Morning all,

I'm hot and sticky this morning and the thermometer is on the rise. :girl_hug: Yesterday day my school had a carnival where I was suppose to be the cotton candy girl, except the machine blew a fuse. Oh, well. The boys got to see the school where I work and there were games and prizes to win. By the time we got home is was near impossible to cool down the house.

Not much going on here except that tempers rise with the heat and with 4 monsters my guess we're in for a doozy. Wish me luck!

Hey Y'all,

Well, I didn't get the bike cleaned up, I worked some more in the yard, then went in the pool, got my laundry done and then went back in the pool. It was too hot to clean my bike by then, so I just forgot it.

Sherry - What a handsome boy you have there! The squirrels here drive us crazy, in that one picture did you notice the flag was down and hanging in the tree? Well we had a beautiful big texas flag hangin there, and the squirrel didn't want it there so first he chewed some holes in it, then he took it down and stuffed it in the tree. A couple of weeks later he pulled it down and it is where he left it now. We are seeing just what he plans on doing with it. The squirrel also ate up my DH hammock! The new bike y'all got is really sharp. I have a big bike, it is a Harley, it is the Herritage Softtail Ultra Classic. I don't really use books for my flowers, however, the Neil Sperry book is a good one that a lot of people use down here.

Mary - Boy, I sure hope that back feels better soon! Backaches are not fun!

Darcy - I absolutely love that picture! I guess today was the day for posting pictures. Hope the leg is doing better for you!

Eileen - Those are Crape Myrtle trees (probably spelled it wrong) and I have them in white, light pink, med pink, dark pink, light lavender, and purple. We can't grow lilac's down here because of the heat, but these are a lot like them, but they don't smell the same. They bloom from spring till freeze, so they are good for Texas, and they love the heat.

Patty - Yes, you can come to my house anytime!:biggrin1: It took me a long time to get a house like this, and I love it too! I will be staying here for the rest of my time. I have a huge kitchen that I really love! So, Missy, come on over! Girl, you need to invest in a small air conditioner!

Kat - I am still thinking about you sweety, please keep us updated!

Cindy - Sure hope you are enjoying your trip!

Dianne - Hope you are feeling better. Hey, that's great that you'll be here more often, hopefully I can too sometime.

Beanie - Hope you are enjoying the vacation!

Pat - Enough Vacation for you lady, we need to hear from you!:girl_hug:

Anne - Did you get all those flowers planted?

Well, if I missed you, I am sorry, I am getting tired and ready to call it a day. So catch you all tomorrow!

Betty I love the goldfishies :girl_hug: Such a beautiful yard and home! What a peaceful day it must be by the pool :(

Good Morning,

Sherry your son is Handsome !!!! He got his good looks from his beautiful Mom, thats for sure.

Betty, awesome pictures. When can we party at your house ? but you know, if I come down there, I might not want to leave :rolleyes:

I'm home today with DD. She woke up with a fever...still the same one from Saturday. Its strange, its not wearing her down but she goes from 99 to 102. She's getting the Motrin / Tylenol treatment.

I'm gonna really try to watch my portions and get some exercise this week. I'm hungry every stinkin hour so yes, its time for a fill. I'm scheduled for June 16th.... no more farting around, I gotta go.

So whats everyone up to this week?

Good Morning Y'all,

Gosh, I can't believe it is Monday already! Where oh where does the weekends go? Now, if only our work week would go so fast!:rolleyes::D

Eileen - Awwww so sorry DD is sick, hope you can enjoy some of your day at least. I hope she feels better soon, nothing worse than a sick child.

Hey, you can party at my house any time.:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Thanks for the compliments. I am with you on the eating, I just have to get back on track, I have played long enough. I keep telling myself I don't need another fill, and I really don't want one, I just have to stop eating the wrong stuff. It's so easy to fall back on the food that got us here to start with. I can't seem to eat enough ice cream! Enough already, and back to the basics.

Sherry - Today is the day to get the new bike!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: I know you must be excited! Yes, it is very peaceful at the pool, there is a lot of birds chirping. We have a spa attached that overflows in the pool and the waterfall is so relaxing. It's nice to put me to sleep!:biggrin1: Sometimes the birds come down and sit on the spa ledge and drink or take a bath, and it's so neat to lay there watching them. I have to be very careful not to fall asleep though because in this Texas sun, you would burn up pretty fast!

Well, it's that time, gotta hit the road and go to work. Everyone have a great day/vacation or whatever you are doing today. Just don't forget to wear clean underware when you go out, Mama always told me to do that just in case something happens to ya!:D :D :D